2019-06-05 19:30:27

On a random note, I would think by now it's perfectly safe to list the backer items. No one ever said we can't talk about them. We didn't sign any contracts. I know what they are because a friend of mine got them and I got a chance to see them, so I have no real horse in this race.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-06-06 03:06:42

And if I'm remembering right isnce it's been forever since I played, the items the backers got are attainable anyway. There's no reason to hide them, because you end up geting them anyway if you play. The only difference it made was that if you backed the campaign you got them at the beginning of the game which gave an advantage. But later into the game, they aren't super impressive.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2019-06-06 13:15:46

Uh, no. I'm pretty sure I've never seen those items anywhere else in the game. Maybe you have to be above level 70 or some such...but yeah, I've never seen any of those items elsewhere.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-06-07 04:33:47

um ... What are these items? Just to satisfy the curiosity of non-backers.

they who reach the top, boy, must first climb the hill

Thumbs up

2019-06-07 17:21:21

Is it some of the elven stuff? That's the only thing I can think of that's newer. Depending on what and how much of it you get, it's basically godmode. Whatever attacks you will die before it even gets a chance to fight back. Even at higher levels. Even dragons and wyverns and the like. It becomes available at higher levels and is kinda rare.

Thumbs up

2019-06-08 14:20:37

oh I've use those a fair few times--I like to put Gwen in the elven prellett's armor and helm and I kit out in a set too. Using those at lower levels would be a bit unfair though.

they who reach the top, boy, must first climb the hill

Thumbs up

2019-06-16 02:49:08

Hi guys. is there a general walkthrough or guide for this game? thanks

Thumbs up