2020-07-05 22:22:51

Spoiler:

You have to go to the priest And ask hm and he'll give you directions.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-07-06 03:03:58

I guess know more new about this game?

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2020-07-06 04:04:33

I bet no. The developer is not around anymore.

2020-07-06 16:49:36

i gues this game soon are abandonware

2020-07-06 17:01:17

I dont think, you can still purchase this game register and play

2020-07-06 17:39:29

Its become Manamon sadly.

_____

2020-07-06 18:06:55

Abandonware is a product, typically software, ignored by its owner and manufacturer, and for which no official support is available. Although such software is usually still under copyright, the owner may not be tracking copyright violations.

I actually thought it only applied to hosted games. The good-old-days when a game was released and devs move on.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-07-07 08:55:56

e.g psycho strike no updates. e.g windows xp support?

2020-07-07 11:01:03

When did Aaron says he's abandoned Psycho strike. Nah, didn't think so. Anyway, you need to do a research between the abandoned products and the product being maintained by its developer.

2020-07-07 12:20:54

in order to call a game abandoned, its register server should be gone, thus making it impossible to play
so its not whise to call this game abandoned

2020-07-07 13:53:39 (edited by JasonBlaze 2020-07-07 13:58:29)

I could say the game is complete and finish? there are probably some bugs left down there but not so groundbreaking. so it's not exactly abandon. there is a diffrent bitween completed game and abandon game.
It's just wierd how we (from audiogame community) expect that all game should be updated frequently to be not to call abandon. I can see where you coming from if the game still in beta/alpha stage. but if the dev says it's released, then  it is what it is, bug fixes will come eventualy from time to time and it's finished, that's all the game has to offer, except the dev decide to add more thing in the future. you can't just ask for this game to include a dating sim feature+farming+pet caring+crafting+building+racing+whatev lol
same goes to manamon 1 and 2, the gate, paladin of the sky, pcyco strike. those all are completed game IMO

2020-07-07 20:07:04

No. The devs promised waaaaay more for this game, and I think many folks are just sad that they won't be seeing thos promises implimented. We also say its abandoned because, well, we Haven't heard from the devs in at least a year. So its not that we're requesting insane features, we're just disappointed that the devs just left it there even after the big promising promises they made to us. But I agree, its still a really great game, and it could be even argued after the BK series its the best audiogame we have. I know some people aree complaining  about handholding in terms of the navigation, I think what they were going for was the perspective of a sighted player and not a blind one. And that's why I find the nav system top notch.

_____

2020-07-07 20:52:36

I see.
for promise though, I don't remember much, the only thing I can think of is the graphical version of the game. is there something else?

2020-07-07 21:37:44

Yeah, same here. What else was promised and not delivered other than the graphics version?

2020-07-09 11:25:49

you should write to support nad ask what going on before saying that this game is abandoned.

2020-07-09 12:49:08

Well well, I am disappointed too, this game needs some dlc, something more to play, and some normal maps, without any mazes. But I think that we will not receive something new from this game any more.

2020-07-09 16:06:25

People, I agree that this is an awesome game. I agree that the game could use some love from the developers ... if the developers can take time off from life for such things. There's no such thing as a full-time audiogame developer; it simply cant pay the bills. Rather than bemoan the fact that the developers aren't currently, as far as we know anyway, working on the game, why not take inspiration from what they did and maybe those of us with the know-how can  create an even better game?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-07-10 03:13:06

Hi:

I've run into a persistent bug. Every time I try to exit the game it freezes, for no reason that I can see. my laptop has 4 GB of RAM. Has anyone encountered this one?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-07-11 03:21:51

That's too bad though. I would like to see the second AHC.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2020-07-11 07:35:49

Wel. They take 5 years to develop a heros call. I think they deserves a break.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-07-29 16:51:17

Hmm, so weird. My friend purchased the game and he got nothing while the process should be automatic there is nothing in his inbox. Is it still supported?

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2020-07-29 18:01:13

Hope he checked the spam folder too, just in case.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2020-07-30 09:52:06

I wonder what happened with the game?
I tried to play today and I need to unlock the game again. I might have forgotten my password because every combination I try gives me a login failed error. I tried to access outofsightgames.com or blindgamers.com to find a way of retrieving my account but to no avail, both sites seem to be down.
I contacted the support team, let's hope I get a response.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2020-08-30 18:00:01

Hi all,
I have a problem finding Adrianus himself. I can navigate to Adrianus' manor but then I can't find him. I somehow managed it but now don't manage it anymore.
Does anyone have a tip?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2020-08-30 20:17:35

Walk slowly from the back entrance. The radar sometimes does not work well.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com