2016-10-28 16:31:16

I can't setup,i'm windows 10 64 bit.the message is
In歵al醕ia bola ukon鑕n?
Program Eurofly nebude kompletn?nain歵alovan? z nasledovn閔o d魐odu:
Cie緊v?d醫a nem魹u by?spracovan?
C:\Eurofly\aircrafts\Bac 1-11?28燜L.$$A
In歵ala鑞?program mus?by?znova spusten?a 鷖pe歯e ukon鑕n?
my hard disk is ok

2016-10-28 17:29:27

Hi. Nice work guys with that podkast. I was able to take off succesfully. I would like to play it in English even the translation is partial.

2016-10-28 20:20:07

Hello,
I've seen the podcast. Yes, the game is really promizing. Now we just have to wait for the translation, but from the looks of it it probably won't
take too long to be released.

2016-10-28 20:51:56

hello
I just don't have anything to say at this moment. I can't express in words how excited I am right now, specially the prospect of playing the game when translations finally come out.

are there recording slots still open? if not the attendents, I would like to try with air traffic control to to contribute to the voices. of course my accent may sound quite different than native English speakers big_smile

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2016-10-29 01:13:38

hi. where's the recording for this game.

2016-10-29 01:37:37

Hello,
I want to notice you only in this post about new update of the airports. After launching game, you might to see window with text "nová verzia airports.mpf" This is annoucement about new version of file holding data about airports. If you click yes, game will download and setup new version automatically, no vizards, no need to copy anything, only one dialog about success if It is is showed.
New version in this case means new version of airports.mpf file, so dont vorry about downloading 600 mb, this file has about 20 kb only. smile

There was also some post about unability to install on windows 10, please, try to launch installer as administrator, It should work than.

That's all, I will post in next days official translated and verified documents containing texts which we need to have recorded, so you can do them.
Greetings

Rastislav

2016-10-29 03:19:19

hello,the game is great,i really want to play in english

2016-10-29 03:59:33 (edited by muhammad gagah 2016-10-29 04:03:52)

hi. why the aircrafts Boeing 707, Boeing 737, Boeing 747, Boeing 757, and Boeing 767 is do not have engine? hahaha.
i have question.
how to takeoff in mission mode?
thanks.

2016-10-29 10:50:39

mike-tan wrote:

hi. where's the recording for this game.

Maybe just look a few posts back? smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-29 10:52:12

Hello.
Could seomeone tell me please, if I've missed a thing in taking off procedure.
I did the following:
Refuel with control shift e
Closed the doors with control r
turned the left and right engines with page up and page down
deactivated the brakes with b
pressed control b (I don't know exactly what action is it)
Activated the flaps with control f
Set the handle to 15 degrees
pressed home, but nothing happened. Is there something which I've missed?
And, I'd also like to know which are the key used in order to set the departure and destination.
Thanks in advance

2016-10-29 11:49:27

wow,i'm chinese,i'm hear chinese in the airport

2016-10-29 12:00:06

Hi Stefan. Fuel the plane, start the engines and after that extend the flaps, activate the belt with ctrl B and release the brakes. Set your angle to 15 and accelerate. Keep in mind that with the tank fuel, you need a 118 speed for Cessna. Check your altitude with Z and when is somewhere at 12 or 13, retract the flaps and activate the gear with ctrl G. Hope that helps you.

2016-10-29 12:16:29

i don't know i can take off time.i can't get information on tower,i can't speak this language

2016-10-29 13:52:14

hello guys.
lol this is so wierd, everytime I select mission or free fly, I just could hear the  explotion sounds and the blackbox.txt file  opened. any idea what happend?.  I think this is a bug or something...

2016-10-29 14:45:28

Does someone figured out how to take off from an airport with multiple terminals? It gives me for example a1 or a2 but no idea how to go on that terminal. Center the beep?

2016-10-29 15:12:21

Hi, everyone.
I've noticed a small problem.
When playing with Jaws, when pressing home  key to accelerate, nothing happens. If jaws is turned off, acceleration works fine.
Does someone knows how to fix this?

2016-10-29 15:55:56

jison,me too,i can't take off.

2016-10-29 15:58:15

Hi. I also find a bug. Don't know exactly what is the problem, but when I press on the missions after I did the first one, the plane crashes. I don't have time to see. After I press enter it instant boom, so here it is my black box.
10/29/2016 4:57:09 PM

Fáza: na letisku
Lavý motor: off
Pravý motor: off
Brzdy: on
Klapky: off
Podvozok: on
Dvere: on
Pás: off
Palivo: 100
Spiatocka: off
Rýchlost: 0
Smer: 0
Sklon: 0
Výška: 0
Latitúda: 0,000
Longitúda: 0,000
Latitúda na letisku: 0
Longitúda na letisku: 3100
Dráha: 0

Prícina havárie: Mimo dráhu

2016-10-29 17:29:45

hello as for jaws, press insert-3, and the pass the home key over it, so it dont interferes with jaws. or there is a downloadable file, which automates this process.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2016-10-29 19:21:50

Hi.
Does someone know what the control tower does say in the first mission while you're in the air?
I have 7 km or so until my destination, and it always warns me to stop. If I don't do that, my plane crashes into another one.
What I have to do?

2016-10-29 19:42:41

@120: It's probably asking you to change your altitude. The actual number is random and different every time, so good luck. :-)

guys, I see that you are impatient and excited, but why not just wait until the English translation actually comes out? It won't probably take much longer now and the game is freeware anyway, so why not wait for a while and be clear on everything?

Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2016-10-29 21:26:11

@lucas my thoughts exactly, Lucas

2016-10-29 22:38:21

Hi guis,
for experimentators who crashes in mission mode after launching, please check post 92 in this topic, It should fix your problem.
About first mission, you should fly from airport in Nové Zámky to airport in Šurany, without passengers.

2016-10-30 01:09:35 (edited by Andy93 2016-10-30 01:11:10)

Boy! as usual, I'd like to express what I'm thinking and feeling right now as I always do in these cases.
First I gotta say that, I love everything related to flying planes and stuff like that, and since I've never had the opportunity to run a flight sim, I'm really looking forward to the english translation! I've heard the PG13 archived stream since I consider myself some sort of a fan, and now I'm really wishing it comes as soon as possible. I'm not sayingg it like other people wishing to have these stuff done right away, but I'll wayt whatever it takes to play this marvel, knowing that I might be even able to fly in my country. Keep up the good work guys!
Now, I'd like to tell you about a dream I had last month. And I know that some of ya guys aren't gonna believe me, or something, but here's my dream. I don't know if that's something profetic, but I had a dream were somebody announced at audiogames.net that a flight game was   released. The craziest thing of my dream was that the game was mmade by Danny, and that  at a sertain point, I could just go to bed and having it fly automatically.
Again its just a dream I had, and its pretty nice that at some degree my dream just came true

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-10-30 15:46:15

hi. I know how to fly. but, how to land? how to request landing clearence