2016-10-26 13:51:07

hi
when I m try creat profile
I have message
There was an error during the execution of this program.
The application might become unstable and even useless.
It's recommended that you save your work and close this application.

Access violation at address 00000000007DDDCD in module

2016-10-26 15:47:33

Hi.
I've been playing this game for the last two days and it's great.
However I can't get the missions mode to work.
When I start it the aircraft instantly crashes with the following blackbox:

26.10.2016 18:38:42

Faza: na letisku
Lavy motor: off
Pravy motor: off
Brzdy: on
Klapky: off
Podvozok: on
Dvere: on
Pas: off
Palivo: 100
Spiatocka: off
Rychlost: 0
Smer: 0
Sklon: 0
Vyska: 0
Latituda: 0,000
Longituda: 0,000
Latituda na letisku: 0
Longituda na letisku: 3100
Draha: 0

Pricina havarie: Mimo drahu

Can anyone help?
Thanks!

2016-10-26 16:48:54

Hi. I all the time had this message.
10/26/2016 5:45:54 PM

Fáza: na letisku
Lavý motor: on
Pravý motor: on
Brzdy: off
Klapky: on
Podvozok: on
Dvere: off
Pás: on
Palivo: 6947
Spiatocka: off
Rýchlost: 74
Smer: 261
Sklon: 13
Výška: 0
Latitúda: 48.200
Longitúda: 17.250
Latitúda na letisku: 111
Longitúda na letisku: 2999
Dráha: 0

Prícina havárie: Mimo dráhu

2016-10-26 18:13:12

That means that you're off the track where you should take off, and the plane crashes.

2016-10-26 18:25:52

So can someone explain me how to do a propper take off?

2016-10-26 20:46:54

Not really no, because a proper takeoff requires that you enter the transponder code, and that's voiced by ATC.

2016-10-27 01:22:11

hi

Why don't you guys do an English tutorial how to take off and land? I think it's easy. because from the tutorial and I tell what key you pressing it's easy to follow

2016-10-27 11:27:52

Hi everyone,
Thanks all for your recordings, keep them coming! smile

This evening, PG13 will do a Eurofly stream where we'll explain how to take off and land and try to answer any questions you may have. This should happen at around 7 or 8 PM GMT. I will try to post here again before the stream, but for the most accurate info follow @pg13lp on twitter. You can use This link to listen with any media player. In case you miss the livestream, it will be archived so don't worry!

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2016-10-27 11:35:04

Oh thanks, tanks alot mr. Peter.
I see you on the airport!
nah, well, not like that but anyway.

73 Wj3u

2016-10-27 16:47:12

Hi, everyone.
I'd like to  say congratulations to the vole team  who brought this project to life. It is really fantastic, though I haven't plaied too much, because of the language barrier.
Since I was really curious, and since I love challenges, I've decided to give the game a try.
What surprised me the most, was the map system. I've explored my country, and it's exactly like you have a map put on a table and you're exploring it. It contains all cities, towns,  and villages, and I really like the way you can explore it, in all directions. Good job.
My question is: what is the purpose of this map? Where could it used for?
For those who might be confused, I'm talking about the fourth menu option.
Keep it up, and I hope to see the translated version soon

2016-10-27 17:16:30

hello.
the map is just... a map. its purpose to get a better idea about the world about you. take it as sort of world atlas.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2016-10-27 20:52:11

Hi.
Regarding the recording I have done, if there is still something wrong with some files, please contact me at
[email protected]
Greetings Moritz

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-27 22:26:30

Hi.
I look very much forward to hear the recording when it has been archived.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-27 22:48:25

I'm trying to download the recording, but the dowload process seems to be really, really slow. I have no idea why. Perhaps the file size is really big, or the server where the stream is posted is very slow.

2016-10-27 23:36:21

Hello,
What countries do you have in the game right now?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-10-27 23:40:43

Almost every countries in the world, even these forgotten tropical islands.....

2016-10-27 23:58:19

Hi guis,
I will try to answer some questions now. For first, someone here told, that game crashes after launching a mission, with message "príčina havárie: mimo dráhu"
this is known bug for us, It is because of different coding systems of the tasks, which are writed in ascii. On Slovak Systems this is not problem, but because the world databases are in unicode, program can not find ascii writed airport, so It will crash. This are only detayls, you have two ways to fix problem. First is to use zip file available at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0IeyG … sp=sharing
And extract rewritten tasks to the corresponding folder. If you dont want to use path, you have second way, which is wait to a update, It is planned to release It in one veek. This update will include also rewritten tasks.

2016-10-28 06:24:14

hi all,
how to setup this game?i can't setup rite.and can this game run with English?

2016-10-28 07:47:38

Hi.
Where can I download the previously mentioned recording and interview about the game?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-10-28 09:01:46

I have one more question.
Is it possible to see all airports from a certain country, or you have to progress in the game to open more?
I'm saying that because I've noticed that Romania has only 3 airports, and I know there should be minimum 6 or 7 airports.
I know, this is not so important, but I'm just curious if the other airports weren't added or  you are able to see them when you progress through the game

2016-10-28 09:32:22

hi@ thanks for this big project and beautiful one. I have a lot of suggestions. 1 first of all no smoking sign is most important thing in plains. 2 add more passenger sounds and let people to choose to monitor them or not. (for the realistic  feelings) 3 mobile phone warnings and travel warnings is too important for the planes. I mean you should add flight attendants to say these over the intercoms. 4 you should add weather forecast reports to the game for the weather and all of the things relays to that. I mean you should have ability to contact the weather forecasting center of the airport.
5 I think it'd be better to let the captain to speak to the passengers to. I mean for example! welcome to sk737 flight i'm your captain today and I wish the bests for you. or I wish a good travel for you. or as you wish. well I wish the bests for the developer team and the translating team.
with best regards

regards ***omid***

2016-10-28 10:22:38

If anyone missed yesterday's stream,
the archive can be found here
It covers a lot of the most common questions that keep coming up in this thread, so if you want to try the game out, have a listen.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2016-10-28 10:56:04

Hi guys! I've just download the stream for the Eurofly game and other. Great podcast, really! I've noticed your demo has the prompted messages in English! If I try to download the new version of the game, does it have the English translation already? How can I have the English version? I'm asking because esterday I've downloaded the game and it spoke only in Slovack. How can we set it in english? Thanks for your help. Bye for now!

Claudio

2016-10-28 13:35:13

Hi.
at Claudio, no, the new update doesnt have the english package, as mensioned in the stream, the english translation project is still in the works and will come out at a later time, the team is still missing some voices.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-10-28 13:58:52

You cannot have the English version right now. The translation is in progress.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page