2017-07-27 18:48:02

Hi, sory for my bad english.
I'm locked in 24-3. I have just a big gape at the beggin, and at 50-500 (we beggin at 0-500), it's explose. I don't understand what I must do in this level.
Thanks

2017-07-27 19:08:03

gamer, you were given a piece of paper with a number on it: 35980. You need to destroy the five sparkboxes and set the dials from top to bottom to match that number, the top one should be 3. when you fall down through the gap, you can use your hook to grab on to platforms and climb back up to them. You need to fall past the platform you want, then hook it and climb up. The discs transport you back to the top.

2017-07-28 09:20:39

I'm at 24-4 and I turn around. Someone can explain me when I must go to go up? There are warp all the time, but I turn around (I go up, I go down...).

Thanks

2017-07-28 18:06:41

I had to try all of the warp panels and write a a table of which goes where. It's a different sort of take on the idea of a teleporter maze.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-07-29 03:23:27

Hello all. So, while trying to make the Water Master, launcher, I'm trying to figure out how to get the Clear medal super wolf. anyone know where I can get that. I'm thinking it may be on  one of the dials in 10/3 but I'm not sure. anyone knows where I can go to get this thing? thanks all.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2017-07-29 08:37:27

A clear meddle can only be gotten when you beat the game on the associated difficulty level. A clear meddle for super wolf can only be gotten after you beat the game on that difficulty level.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-29 15:17:20

Double post... but I think the difficulty level is actually hyper wolf, I think, not super. I could be wrong, though. haha.

2017-07-30 04:03:59

I'm loving this game allover again! After I got the super detector I no longer automatically get coins or other objects? How do I fix this?
Thanks

2017-07-30 10:51:20

Double post but sorry, I couldn't get any answer. Can we play this game with JFW in English?

2017-07-30 11:56:10

Jaws doesn't work with this game. But NVDA is free to install, and there's an eloquence addon if you google it, so it'll sound no different to jaws anyway.

2017-07-30 14:27:20

Hi guys. How do i buy the bk3v2.0? I have a bank account from my scholarship and I'm planning to buy the bk32.0. Can someone help me the process?

2017-07-30 16:17:36

Noone knows, because BK 3 2.0 is not out yet.

2017-07-30 16:49:36

Translation broke BK3 for me.

I finally decided to bite the bullet and grab the translation, since I'd dearly love to get past 6.1 and actually explore more of what this game has to offer.

I bought it, downloaded it, followed the instructions and shoved dic.dat into the game folder.

I then ran play.exe, and I was told that the dictionary file was loaded successfully.

However, when I try to start the game now, it says "loading", then pops up something that begins with "#Error 12", then follows with some Japanese text which I obviously can't parse.

So I don't know what the deal is, but it's actually left me unable to play the game anymore, and I don't immediately have a fix for this. Can I just take dic.dat out of the game folder and hope for the best, or is the game going to have to be freshly installed and, again, causing me to hope for the best?

I'm not meaning to be negative here. While I'm fairly frustrated, I suspect there's some sort of simple enough fix for this.

My computer is a Windows 8.1 machine with good specs. I've never had issues running this game before, and the error code comes up whether I have NVDA or Jaws running, so I know it's not screenreader-related.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-07-30 17:20:57

The solution is simple if you have a solid internet connection: redownload the game and overwrite everything. The downloaded archive does not have any extra files, so your save data, option settings or dictionary data will be left intact.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-07-30 17:22:03

That is an odd issue indeed, I'll drop Yukio a line to make sure he checks this. The dictionary file, if it's a dat file, should go in the data folder... not the root of the game directory. Try that and see if it changes anything.

2017-07-30 17:28:52

@Jayde You might need to redownload the full installer for version 1.89 I believe it is, there were some issues fixed in that. Either that, or rename the dictionary files to what he said to rename them to. I dont' quite remember, but if you go back in the forum in this thread, you'll see he posted to rename two dictionary files, to tactical or something like that.
Hope this helps.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-07-30 19:12:41

Okay, so I'm still having problems.

I got rid of my old install (kept the dict.dat file elsewhere though), downloaded version 1.89 and installed it. It wanted to update right away to 1.91, so I let it go ahead and do that.
Then I plugged dict.dat into the data folder, but it doesn't appear to recognize anything. At least the game's playable now, but it's still in extremely broken English.
There's also an option called Language Select, but if I click on it, it says "language is invalid" for some reason.
Guess I'm going to have to next rename dict.dat and see if that works.

2017-07-30 19:13:54

I'm in the final stage!!! I'm in 25-1 and I don't realy understand. I understand how to works, but why there are 2 switch at 0-300 et 50-300? le 0-300 open the door at the 50-100, but I don't know for the 50-300.
I arrive to open the key at 100, but not at 0. Someone can explain me?

Thanks

2017-07-30 19:46:41 (edited by flackers 2017-07-30 19:54:26)

Don't touch the switch on the right at platform 300. Hit the one on the left, then kill everything in the room at 100, get the piece out of the box, go up to 200 do the same, then down to 0 and exit. You need to kill everything before the boxes will open, but be careful not to destroy the boxes.. Also, if you destroy the jet in the room on the top platform it will leave behind a lift sensor that helps with using lifts.

2017-07-30 20:16:53

Righto,

So it turns out that you do exactly what the instructions file says. You copy dict.dat directly into the game's root folder, not into the data folder. when I did this, the translation worked like a charm.

Bad news: I suck at this game. I got stuck in stage 1.1 after finding the courtyard, getting a whole bunch of balls and coins and a set of keys, then being unable to get back out again. lol Also, stuff really, really hurts at low levels. So yeah. I suck.

2017-07-30 20:33:12

@Jayde
It gets easier. I think playing stage 1 for the first time with low stats and undeveloped skills is as tough as playing through stage 25 in one of the advanced modes because by the time you get to that level you have a powerful weapon, great stats and are pretty adept at playing the game. When I first played this game I nearly gave up on stage 1. I thought how are people playing stage 20 or whatever when I'm finding stage 1 so hard. I must be really shit. But by the time I got to stage 20 I was racing along.

2017-07-30 20:40:03

Has anyone seen the problem after stage 20-1 where suddenly you can no longer automatically pick up coins or other items when walking over them. I noticed this after getting the super detector.

2017-07-31 00:24:14

hi, As I've said before, this! game! rocks! I'm running into a situation that I can't seem to get past though. I'm on stage 21-2, the second floor thingy, and those damn security cameras. I know you have to go up to 20 before the one right next to the door spins around, but I go down to 100,0, wait for the one at 150,0 faces to the right, grapple up at aroung 120,0, get to the latter, but I can't seem to get past around 200 to 250 without getting spotted by one of those friggin cammeras, which once it spots you, spawns so many enemies, you can't even hear your speech. The farthest I've ever gotten is up the latter to like 150,60, down to around 206,48 while negotiating the platforms, but I can't seem to find a way around those dat gum cameras...

2017-07-31 00:26:08

Okay all. so have another question. When in 22/4, I first, kill the plains. that I can do. It's when I kill, or try to kill that powerful mud launcher thingey. anyone know the most effective way of doing this? I'm using a Mega shooter right now and it gives the damage, but I keep getting stuck in between stone walls and die at that point. anyone knows how to get out of them? thanks.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2017-07-31 00:47:45

Csm, I noticed that the item detector sometimes misses items if there is a lot going on, such as an unusually large amount of enemies or items. Not sure if that helps sad

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.