2017-07-23 02:47:39

If you're talking about the minideamon level 40, on top of the tree who's just sitting on his ass, you can't really do much about him before you die. I think he throws you out of the tree, while the others keep respawning.

2017-07-23 02:51:29

as for the box in 4.2, it took me a few minutes to figure that one out. Think middle school math class. Of corse, I thought big ass number, but it's two didgits

2017-07-23 04:06:49

well the answer is you gotta kill that one before the level ends

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-07-23 04:50:38 (edited by CAE_Jones 2017-07-23 04:53:34)

That one is strong, yeah. Luckily, you can dodge. Don't get too close, since that one attacks faster and charges at you; jump when possible... I think my strategy was to climb up while the lesser demons were away from the tree, get in a couple attacks or however many I could before the others caught up and started climbing, then dive out of the tree, repeat til victorious. Also, you can aim the iron balls, which is if the boss demon ever gets stuck dangling from the tree.

Oh, and if you got the mines from stage 4, those may or may not help.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-07-23 06:13:04

Hi,

Dark, after you here the numbers,you are suppose to enter yours, quickly of course,since you don't have forever to enter the number.
If you can't figure it out and need the answer,it follows in quotes.

spoiler wrote:

81,that is if I haven't forgotten already tongue

@hacker,
The strategy I used to defeat The mini demon that sits up the tree,and throws other demons down like so many coconuts is to get it down from the tree,and let it charge and hit other demons. Of course,getting it down can be bloody difficult itself, but one little tip
Use the puchinko on it and you can make quick work of the thing. with a few hits in from your most powerful weapon first.

I am on ehh,16.1 in my third time trying to defeat the whole game, and of course its going good so far, just struggling a little with coins,trying to buy all weapons available in all shops,was wondering if someone could help me out with a little something I have forgotten.

coins spoiler wrote:

What's the password required for the coin multiplier thingy located on 7.1?

Thankee!
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-07-23 06:47:36

At Gryfindor: Is it not in the aftermath of 12-4? Or am I thinking of BK2?

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-07-23 08:11:54

It's on a piece of paper you get while collecting garbage.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-23 09:33:54

Hi,

@Cae, I think not, 14.4 is the battleship battle(it glowing red or not is not translated btw at the translators) and after that  we go on to fight in the city in 15.1 and so on. I guess we collect garbage in 12.4 so that is it.

@assault_freak,ahh I never had a look at the garbage this time round. Still,cheers.

Been experimenting with different weapons and so on,and so far the laser sabre is kinda useless unless you are attacking the bommbers. The later on super long blades are ok ok,take far too many hits to kill enemies in 15 12 etc.
Love the super boomarang although it gets lost/broken far too much for my liking.
And not so useful in reale crouded situations,but still I like the throwing and perhaps killing a few enemies at once while it goes back and forth.
The needle launcher serves the best by far until you are able to make good shooters out of those mini shooters I'm guessing.
Anyone found those machineguns pistols and the like useful? hardly tried em, although I remember trying them out in my first playthrough can't really bring to mind their good or bad qualities just atm.
Still, I like the many weapon choices on offer,and some or the other do end up being useful in one way or the other. oh, ideas on the leather puncher?
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-07-23 11:27:45

Well I did the 4.2 box thanks for letting  me know I had to   actually type in numbers, it's a little unclear there, I thought at first it was some sort of fruit machine and I needed to do something in the level for the three numbers to come up right or something.
Once you know to input numbers the sequence is obvious.

I'm now on stage 5 playing with the evil fish, but had to stop last night due to getting tired big_smile.

Btw to people working on the translations I noticed a few bits of what I believe are untranslated text.

First, some of the young man's  dialogue at the end of stage 3 and some of the speech at the start of stage 4.
then, if you go to the door in 4.2 without doing the box you get a ping but nothing happens.

I will report  if I run across anything else, I do also intend to write a db page for the English version of the game specifically including for a start all the needed keys to play to  people's lives easier.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-07-23 23:12:51

I do not know if I am in the right topic or not, but I am stuck on stage 9-2. I cannot figure out how to get the password. I have tried smashing the screens and different combinations and nothing happens. I need your help, please.

Phoenix

2017-07-24 00:37:40

I found this secret door in stage 7-1 that requires a security code. I do not know the code. Does anyone know it? If so, what is it? I also figured out the problem on stage 9-2. The combination is chainsaw, fire extinguisher and battery.

Phoenix

2017-07-24 00:43:10 (edited by flackers 2017-07-24 00:46:39)

You get the code for that door later. I think it's written on a piece of paper you pick up amongst a load of trash on 12-4. If you want it now, let me know and I'll tell it to you.

2017-07-24 01:21:32

at grif: Yeah. I like the jump-shoes just because it feels more like Mario than Mario, heh.
At Dark: the young man is actually speaking a made-up language that doesn't make sense in Japanese, either. It's there to indicate that he's leading the current baddies and that they are foreign. The woman gets some dialog with him in this language at a couple points, and you're left with context and sfx to try and understand what's going on.

At Phoenix 1991: Are you trying passwords at random? There are only 8 possible combinations, so if you're methodical about it, you should find the right one sooner rather than later.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-07-24 04:13:25

I've also noticed a few sections still displaying in Japanese. These include trying to open the last door in 2.2 early, the intro to 6.4, the death text in stage 11, and the second half of the intro to stage 13. I think I've encountered a couple others, but can't remember exactly where. I'll post again if I find more.

2017-07-24 07:04:34

Weird... 6-4 translates perfectly fine on my end.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-24 21:50:57

Hey all. So, just a miner thing that I found with translation. The death messages are not translated in stage 10/2. Just thought I would let yall know. but other than that, I love what I'm seeing so far. I wasn't sure if you all knew that or not, but there you go.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2017-07-25 13:03:57 (edited by flackers 2017-07-25 13:25:39)

In the crafting workshop there's a needle launcher ten. It says it can break one of the natural laws of the game. To craft it you need 3 needle launcher nines. To get a needle launcher nine, you need three needle launcher eights. To get a needle launcher eight, you need three needle launcher sevens, and so on down to needle launcher two, which you can buy in one of the bonus shops for 900 each. So do I have the math right? You multiply 3 by itself 7 times, then multiply that by 900? So by my reckoning, one NL10 costs nearly six million. At the moment the place I seem to get the most money quickest is 16-2, where I get about 1500 a time. That means I'd have to play that level 4000 times to get the NL10. If it takes on average ten minutes to complete that level, including all the restarts and such, and presuming I never waste any time by dying, it would take me almost a month of non-stop playing just to get the NL10. This can't be right can it?
By the way, 10 minutes multiplied by 4000 equals 666 hours. Maybe this weapon is truly evil smile.

2017-07-25 13:53:09

do not try to get that thing through regular playing through just the stages... you're never gonna make it
and the reason it's so costly is because of just how damaging it is, really if you have that, assuming you're not horribly underleveled you can blow through the entire game only using that weapon

2017-07-25 14:25:25

Hi, sory for my bad english, I'm french.

I'm locked in stage 23.1. I go to the door at coordiante 800, and in this room, there are a lot of stone wall, and a key at coordinate 30-10. When I use the hook, I go in 7, but not higher. How to take the key?

Thakns

2017-07-25 14:35:10 (edited by flackers 2017-07-25 14:36:16)

@gamer.... smash all the stones, then find a place to hook up to the platform where the key is. Use your camera to examine the platform.
@dd, so I assume there's another way to get that weapon, but you don't want to spoil it wink. Maybe I'll come back one day and say alright where is it hahaha.

2017-07-25 16:51:40

Hi, in the level 23-1, what is the logic of the numbers 15 55 120... Thanks you

2017-07-25 17:59:25

I asked that same question a few weeks ago. Yukio couldn't remember what his original thinking was. Someone suggested triangular numbers, but I couldn't get all the numbers to appear in that sequence, but I mightn't have understood the logic behind triangular numbers, and it still didn't explain why those particular numbers made a pattern. dd came up with a neat solution, which was to take the difference of the prior two numbers and add 25 to it. So the difference between 15 and 55 is 40, add 25 makes 65, added to 55 gets you 120. The difference between 120 and 55 is 65, add 25 = 90, add it to 120, and that's the next number in the sequence.

2017-07-25 21:37:32

Sum (1, x) for multiples of 5.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-07-26 00:20:11

no, I just mean that later you'll have a much easier way to get cash to buy those with that's way faster than grinding normal stages

2017-07-26 01:10:57 (edited by flackers 2017-07-26 01:12:59)

Someone mentioned this the other day. The devil guardian's glowing red notice is not translated. You have to turn the translation addon back on if you want to know when it's got its shield up. I've only just noticed this because I normally beat it without having to check, but it just got a lot tougher so that I had to play cat and mouse much more. I think this is something really important that the translation needs to address.
And thanks dd for clarifying. And CAE, I can only do elementary school arithmetic lol. I can't speak for gamer, but I didn't understand that. Even though I use variables a bit in scripting, I don't know a thing about algebra, equations and the like. I quit school really early because of failing sight.