2019-03-20 23:57:54

Just restart your game, that'll fix it.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-03-29 19:18:53

hello I have play the game over 300 hours now and I went to try to find the companion card and I didn't see it where people said to go and get it. so i am wondering do you have to beat a certain mode to get it or what thanks i have beat normal mode andam fixing to try the hard mode. i have beaten all of the modes up to that point. so i am just wondering why i haven't seen the companion card yet unles i am not looking in the right. any help would greatly be appreciated.

2019-03-29 23:22:33

I think that comes up at 375 hours and the super one comes up at 425 or something. Not exactly 100% sure on that but I think I'm reasonably close.

2019-03-30 01:26:13

try it to find in the tutorial level i think it is tutorial level 04. in the sekond area

2019-04-04 22:41:24

Okay, just wanted to pop in here and announce that I've bought the dictionary, that was easier than I thought it would be, so now I'm downloading the game. smile I played it a few years ago, so let's see if it'll be more fun now.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2019-04-16 22:22:57

hello I am playing in bio mode now and I can not escape with Carla like I can in the other modes. is there a bug on bio mode or is there something else I have to do to escape after beating the last battle thanks.

2019-04-17 07:14:27

hello again. I figured out how to get back on the plane with Carla but try to use the gun to shoot all of the stuff from side to side is hard for me because it seems when I go from left to right it stills destroys the plane is there a way to avoid that please help I am so close to beating this mode lol thanks. I am on the bio mode.

2019-04-27 03:06:17

Hello. I'm playing this game today and I think I've found a bug. I've been playing previous levels over and over and collected a bunch of coins. So I went to some of the shops to stock more items. At one point, I bought something and got the message that I have a negative number of coins. Now, when I go back and play again, my coins are gone from my list of collection items. I assume (1) that I now have to keep collecting coins until I'm back to zero, and also (2) that this is a bug. If you don't have enough coins for something, the game used to tell you so. Doesn't the same go for buying a particular number of things, like healing items, for example, or amo for weapons?

2019-04-27 03:33:34 (edited by nyanchan 2019-04-27 06:20:14)

The game must have calculated that before buying. A possible reason is that I mistyped either of the two numbers: the one used for the calculation and the other that will actually be subtracted. Do you remember which shop you used when that happened? Also, if you don't have backups of your save data, I can reset your coin to 0, or your desired amount (I may reject 100000000-coin request though). Please send me your save data via email if you need assistance.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-04-27 03:50:04

I think it was the shop in Stage 9. I have 83 coins now, and going back in the shop, the issue is not being reproduced. It happened when I tried to buy a certain amount of bullets, but now it just says "not enough coins" like it usually does.

2019-05-11 05:01:47

hey i was curious if someone could tell me how to get the chaos edition for bk3 in english? i downloaded it and i have the dictionaries, but nothing works.

2019-05-11 11:44:51

The Chaos edition is only in Japanese, or so I've heard.
Apart from JGT, I don't think they're are  any more sources of translating it.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-05-11 21:18:09

Hello I am on the last level of this game and I am at the end where you and Carla escaope and get on the plane and then you have to shoot things to avoid getting the plane hit and I have tried going side to side and using my back and forward keys and still can't kill all of that stuff. what is a easier way to do this because if I can do this then I have beat every level of this game and I really love this game. it is so awesome and to be honest I have played it so hard that my fingers are so swore that I can't even play my piano anymore lol but oh well. I still love the game. please help me figure out a easier way to kill these things so I can beat this game at the last level thanks.

2019-05-12 01:38:16

Just don't release your space bar. And you don't have to shoot them all as long as your plane doesn't get destroyed (I think each hit causes 1000 damage). Lastly, please take care of your fingers...

2019-05-26 17:54:46

Ok. Huge, huge spoilers ahead about collecting gold coins and stuff like that.
spoiler begins:
go on stage 4-2, launch around 60 saw cruisers, and summon two cats around you. Mute bk3 within the volume mixer and go take a nap, possibly a long sleep at night.
wake up and without opening your combat logs, proceed to the end of the level. Then you are able to buy a lot, I mean a lot of fruits to enhance your attack, defense and stamina therefore you'll be able to beet magical ball in the normal mode. I did it myself. For that, you need a lot of alrge sized super speed drinks, a lot of magic armors to defend magical ball's weird attacks such as thunder and dark projectile,. BTW I managed to make eight of the needle launchers too

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-05-26 18:06:33

That was established a while ago as a viable tactic, lol people use different levels for it, but yeah.

2019-05-26 18:51:29

Wouldn't that crash your computer? That does sound like a fun cheat, though. Sounds similar to something I did on Bokurano Daibouken 2. Note: this will only work in the Chaos version
Go to 7-2
Stand at position 3 or 4.
Summon a gun battery (HD).
Stand behind the battery and watch it shoot the enemies for however much time you want.
Shut off the battery by pressing enter on it, and go to the end of the level.
Go to the stage 4 shop, and play the UFO Catcher game 3 or 4 times.
Leave the shop, and you'll be able to get 400 or even 500 gold from an item in the UFO Catcher.
Using this, I managed to bring my HP from 200 all the way to 1500 before stage 8! I also had enough gold left over to buy all the weapons available and some extra healing items.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-05-27 02:47:04

I would really love to play this, since it seems to be a big hit

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-05-27 04:38:29

well yeah that's right. This tactick can also be used in stage 8 or 10. If you unlock the gold coin collecting bonus, and spawn 50 powerful bears, then you'll rock. Put it doing that thing for some hours and no need to grind for coins anymore.
And no, It didn't do anything harmful to my system. It might depend on your cpu and RAM but that's so unlikely as those systems that are really low in cpu that a game like bk3 can harm them after some time are already out.

---

2019-05-27 10:51:30 (edited by nyanchan 2019-05-27 10:52:38)

Hahaha, that proves my ram management works as expected. There was a rare crash when you kept running the game for over 10 hours or so, but I haven't heard that for a while.
Oh, please make sure you quit before it reaches 2147483647 coins. This is not a bug.

2019-05-27 15:21:08

Yeah. That's an integer maximum value and if your coins pass that value, expect about -2147000000 coins for your player. Yeah dude I think I put the game grinding more than ten hours and worked fine. Just when I came to check my things out, I opened combat log and that was where my client died. Went not responding and never came back so I forcefully closed it and got what I lost by memory hacking which I really didn't like to do big_smile. oh by the way. There's another bug. in one of the tutorials where you press a switch and a scate board comes and hits one of those toy cars, if you summon a cat, the cat owns the scate board and if you don't have the grappling hook or summon another cat you can't get passed that wall

---

2019-05-28 02:02:16

Yeah. I should add some code to delete old logs. And I need to teach cats that skateboards aren't yummy.

2019-05-28 15:36:13

so please do something about item master as well. I'm now playing powerful mode to get clone generator. But to own the item master i have to play the hell mode as well which I know i'm not going to level that much in it specially after defeating the magical ball another time.
ultra yoyo makes more sense as it is craftable after completing the extream mode which is enemy level * 50. This is much better because i know I surely will ge a good amount of levels in it.
BTW I think 450 peaces of wall is so much for the cat spear. You can only get that much of peace of walls if you put the game in a bug loop where the cat breaks the tiles like an idiot so you can collect it's trash. And doing this sometimes leeds to a problem where no objects can be spawned even the magical hook because there are a very large amount of objects in the map and nothing can be spawned anymore.
This happened to me once and I had to restart the stage

---

2019-05-28 15:41:09

It's only 100 wall fragments... where'd you get 450 from?

2019-05-28 16:32:56

If you can set up your cat to break one of those 500 tile long floors in stage 21 (it's possible with some weird maneuvers) you'll get 450 pieces, easily.
Also, I descovered one more annoying thing about Carla.
Now, I like boomerangs, there so addicting! Like the game there in.
Anyway, seems Carla's rockets like to destroy boomerangs as much as I like to throw them. If you can't pick it up fast enough, boooooooooooooooom.