2015-06-03 23:06:04

Hello guys!
We're making a new RPG game caled the fires of the Revina!
It'l be an RPG similar to Shadowrine or Bokurano Daiboukenn 3, but more advanced.
Features that are working at the moment are: Levelling up, fighting, multiple weapons, shops.
The prologue and the beginning of first chapter are finished.
The game is in Polish, but maybe we'll do an english translation.
I'm just uploading a trailer of the game.
It'll be paid unfortunately tongue.

I will post progresses here
Regards, N

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-06-04 00:28:47

Moderation!

Great news, and I look forward to seeing how the game works out, however new releases is for newly released games only, so I am moving this topic.

Feel free however when you have a playable demo to post something in new releases then.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-06-04 01:03:40

Hello.
That's great.
greetings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-06-04 09:35:24

OK, I need to upload trailer again, because I accidentally switched of my PC lol.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2015-06-04 14:27:49

pls make English version lol
sounds interesting

"He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever." - Chinese proverb
"dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of death will not be able to touch you" - Guru Nanak
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. - 1 Corinthians 13; 4

2015-06-05 03:16:44

I can help with the translation if you like.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2015-06-05 10:39:34

I think, tha I'll do translation when the game will be finished.

2015-06-05 18:01:43

and I also make a translation into spanish

73 Wj3u

2015-06-05 18:25:31 (edited by ambro86 2015-06-05 18:26:08)

Hi Nuno, thanks for the news! I will love to see other rpg games. I want to ask if you will use the navigation system present in shadow line, like field viewer and wind sound announcing turning point in the wall.

2015-06-05 22:09:24

Hi @ambro86,
Maybe we'll do this, but we aren't sure yet.
Maybe we'll use other mechanics.

2015-06-05 22:12:18

OK, the other shop is finished, and one side quest is finished, another is in preparation.

2015-06-05 22:18:21

Sorry for tripple posting, but I'm just talking with the main programer and we're thinking of making open betatests. We're waiting to 26.06.2015. Write to [email protected] if you are interested.
Write in this e-mail:
How many time you have?
How is your experience in betatesting?
Why you're thinking, that you can be a tester?
Do you'll buy game when it comes out?

2015-06-05 23:59:50

Hello.
@nuno69 I know the game is not over yet, but the game will be able to translate into other languages?
Greetings and luck.

2015-06-06 11:36:51

Yes, you can translate is for example, as you translate Bk or SR.

2015-06-06 19:39:03

Great!
Thank you very much then.
Best regards.

2015-06-08 12:44:41

So, people will have to use NVDA translate addon for this game? Uh, if you want money, I would urge you to bring together a translation team. You can't just put a game in a rather uncommon language as Polish out to the whole world and hope to sell it. Also, make a demo avalable to people, especially me. If I buy a game I don't want to be embarrassed by bad grammar and word usage. Just trying to help a little.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2015-06-08 22:12:06

Hello
@devinprater nuno69  said it will translate the game into English.
I asked hin if the game is going to be able to translate into other languages such as Spanish.
Also, if he wants to play in Polish, but with the chance to translate using Instant Translate, for me it's okay, no one forces you to you to buy the game.
I thank that your game is going to be able to translate using Instant Translate.
Many English-speaking developers should do the same, because many people do not speak English.
Greetings.

2015-06-09 13:52:16

Hi.
Has any trailer been released yet?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-06-23 08:49:29

Hi.

Yeah that would be awesome to hear one.

As for the NVDA translate addon, as far as i know it's not working anymore. So that's a shame.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-06-24 07:57:41

Hello.
The Instant Translate works perfect.
Greetings.

2015-08-27 15:30:24

hi
maybe is news about this game?
thanks

2015-08-27 17:59:13

Hi.

I'd like to know too. This game sounds awesome and honestly, if the demo or trailer is anything like the bk or other japanese games, I'm going to buy  it. I love those kind of games.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-08-27 18:55:14

Hello.
I also. If the game is as good as the Japanese games, I'll buy it.
Greetings and thanks.

2015-08-27 22:50:40

Hey!
The project is going well, when we'll finish Hapter1 the demo will be released!

2015-10-31 15:19:24 (edited by pajper 2015-11-22 00:32:59)

Hello!
I forgot about this thread.
I'm author of this game, so I want to write something about it.
First... Yes, It'll bet translated into English.
In this moment we are working on new battle system, archery and we are writing new navigation system.
We want to do this game as simply to navigate, as Shadowrine.
I think that we'll finish this game in 2017-2018. I know that it is long time, but we want to do this game good. I don't want to do game with 5000 lines of code, simple sounds recorded by telephone and say that it is good.
I want to write good game. smile
I want to do this game for minimum 80 hours of playing.
Sorry that I didn't write, but I forgot. big_smile
Greetings,
DP