2015-11-12 15:34:28

Hello;

This is going to be amazing. The size is quite big, but that just means that the game is going to be awesome.

I'm gone for real :)

2015-11-12 15:50:13 (edited by Lirin 2015-11-12 15:51:47)

So, I think it's the correct moment to slips out of the shadows.

I'm the sound designer and general game's mechanics assistant.

As some of you can knows me, I'll as much as I can, to bring something fresh and unique. My goal is to make a video game without the video. What it means? the same standards as mainstream game. From gamers, to gamers!

Also, As much as I can, i'll try to help with the  translations. I have also few ideas regarding voice acting so if everything will be right. We'll have professional voice acting there.

Currently, we are making something like a proto with a lot of mechanics to test out. Sound design is so important for me but gameplay is much much more.
We'll be reporting what's going on from time to time.
Cheers,

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-11-12 20:10:53

So, here's trailer with improveements and I hope you'll like it more. Also, you can hear the polish voiceacting for the first time.
I did my  best to master everything correctly and to make voiceacting as good as I can. I haven't the much talent for this but... hope it will sounds good enough.
Note: In polish actually, english voiceacting soon!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5665808/trailer.wav

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2015-11-12 21:02:56

sow
when release this game?
thanks

2015-11-12 21:34:54

Hi!
I replaced the trailer by trailer with Seal's voice acting, thanks.
@sswwaaiikkee We'll try in 2-3 years.

Greetings,
DP

2015-11-12 23:52:53

quite impresive, actually.
having seal involved in the Project, the game will be a success, i can tell it from now.
No ofense to the others, i don't know them. but seal knows a lot of the mainstream videogames industry, so, in the gameplay department, the game will be pure awesomenes. i'm predicting it....

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2015-11-13 09:07:28

Hi.
Wow... It's really amazing that you guys are even able to make such an awesome, epic and huge audiogame. Sounds really difficult to code all this. Wow...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-11-14 00:48:35

6 gb? wow, berry amazing for me. The first big audio game!

73 Wj3u

2015-11-14 01:47:44

Assuming this goes smoothly and nothing gets in the way, this will be a huge step for audiogaming in general, and specifically the western market. I so look forward to playing this... and if Seal's on board helping with design and sound, it's definitely going to be amazing! I only wish I could help as well...

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-11-14 04:19:21

wow, this is quite big audiogames. I don't have the cor i5, just a cor i3. smile
anyways, good luck on this.

2015-11-14 06:11:18

I'll be starting new topic regarding english voiceacting so everyone who wants to help will have a chance.
NOTE: Only for the really professional acting with professional equipment. Maybe it's sounds really high in terms of requirements but high level is needed for the game.

Also, I hope the polish trailer sounds a bit better with my acting than with a synthesis. I'll try to record the english lines really soon! My job is consuming my time plus other things sadly.

Just remember guys, We are investing our free time and We want to do everything as good as possible so forcing some things will definitely ruin this project.

If I can reveal some behind the scenes:

-Top down perspective - Remember shadow line? We are decided to use very similar method of navigation
-SFX design - Do you knows the fromsfotware games? especially dark souls series or bloodborne? I'll put my power to have differend sets of sounds for every kind of movement with differend armor pieces. Also, it will apply for the weapons. Swrods will sounds like a sword, daggers and knives or wooden weapons or axes etc will have their own sounds
-Envirrommental effects - We'll try to make the audio with current standards. It means, realtime changing reverbs and delays based on a location types. It will apply to the sounds, ambiences and voices.
-Details - Every type of item, every type of smallest thing will have a sound attached to it. Tutorial system plus a lot of things related
-Replayability - Atleast two / three and moore endings based on the choices you will made, sidequests and maybe DLCs, we'll see with this last one
-New game plus - Like in many RPGs I think good ideas is to add new game plus after you will beat the game but I need to discuss it with a team more deeply
-OST - High quality soundtrack. What I want to do is to use as realistic orchestra / instruments as possible
-Magic - There will be fully working magic system in realtime as the rest of the game, no turns and no fakes, just action based on your own skills connected with character stats
-Shooting - Game will contain bows with logical shooting system

My last qestion, how many of you wwill be interested in funding this project on kickstarter or indiegogo if we'll decide to try it out? Wee need to live, We need to eat and We NEED to work, studying and other things. Our development time is not our full time. We need to get the money for the voice actors and other libraries.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2015-11-14 07:10:33

Hello;

As soon as you give a site I can give money to for you guys; I'll give as much as I can. I love the sound of this game, and the trailer sounds awesome. So yes I'll fund you guys.

2015-11-14 08:52:59

Seal, I'd love to help, both in contributing to the project financially and also lend my voice to the game, assuming I meet the standards. I just remembered that I have you on steam but you should add me on skype so we can chat more! big_smile My skype is haruki151. I'll be keeping my eye out for calls for actors whenever you do. smile

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-11-14 13:12:26

Hey,
As one of team's members. I'm really glat, that you are willing to help us doing this game!

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-11-14 16:02:14

I'll fund for sure.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2015-11-17 19:05:29

Hi!
I have one question about donating.
First of all, the game will be paid, so remember that the money that you can give us won't be a money for purchasing the game.
If we'll try to start a donationware, I want to buy more sound libraries for, inter alia, new weapons voice, like hammers, axes etc.
I, of course, write here a list of things that we can buy.
But I have one question. Seal proposed a campaign. Unfortunitly, I don't want to make a campaign for several reasons associated with many variables.
So, we have only possibility to use paypal as a donationware. So, do you think that is good ideato use it?
Remember, that if we'll use paypal, I won't know, who donated this game, because PP donation system doesn't give me these information.
Greetings,
DP

2015-11-17 21:39:59

Hello;

That would be fine for me

Please could you put how much you think you might need and then we can all see what we can do about donating.

I Think paypal will be a great donation tool.

2015-11-18 18:34:58

Hi!
I don't know so much about sound design, so I think that Seal will write about it. I can write about developing.
So, I want to use a FMOD library if I'll be able. But it's not cheap, about 500 usd. .
Then, depending on the money which we can receive:
About 500 usd for additional resources
1000 usd for proffessional music and sound recording
And about 2000 usd for additional software and hardware
I know that it is vastly lot and I don't think that I can receive as many money.
But I can see how much we can receive and buy as many materials, as we can.

Thank you for your help,
Dawid Pieper

2015-11-19 15:18:18

I have good, in my opinion, news.
Jukio Nozawa, author of BK series decided to help in creating our game.
Welcome in Revina's team and thank you very much, Jukio.

Greetings,
DP

2015-11-19 15:56:50

Hello.
that's great news!
Moreover, I donate if the possibility is opened.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-11-19 18:04:08

Hello;

It's great that Yukio is helping with the game.

Will there be a website where we can find out more about the game and donate to it?

2015-11-20 13:54:17

Hi.
wow, it's great news that Yukio has joined the team.
Regarding to donating, Paypal would be fine for me as well.

Best regards SLJ.

2015-11-20 19:43:19

Thank you all for your willingness to help or donate game.
Here is a link to page, where you can give me a donation. This money I'll use to Revina's development, like sound libraries, development libraries etc.
When you will donate me, please, mail me about this, because I want to know who paid me. I can't promise, but we can give these people Revina cheaper for example.
Maximum value (together) of donations is about 8000 euro, so, if you, which I doubt, achieve so much, I disable this link.
https://elten-net.eu/rev.php
Thank you very much for help.
DP

2015-11-20 20:33:13

Hello DP;

Would it be possible to see how much is razed towards the game? I mean on the page, would it be possible to show how much you have for the game every time a donation was given? That way we know how much has gone towards the game? Or would that be to hard to do?

As for me, when I donate  I won't be giving my email address, because I want to pay the full price for the game and support the developer.

I think this game is going to reverlutionise the audio game market.

2015-11-20 20:49:57

Yeah, and this is why I wanted to use the correct campaign for this.

Cash is something very important for ourselves, developers and for you, gamers. The full campaign is not only 100% fair but:
-It shows percentage of how many we achievet as well as in numbers
-It's always your choice how much you wants to pay based on the tiers
-Every tier can be something good for you, like full copy of the game when it will be out, if you'll pay more, digital OST plus the full game, more? everything above plus some kind of guides or other development documents. More? everything above plus access to the beta version of the game and testing it with us to help as much as possible, and so on.

As you can see, I'm a kind of a man who really wants to be fair especially if We are talking about the money.
One big plus of the campaign is, if it will fails, we will not achieve the goal but you will get your cash back. Right now it looks like everyone will start donating and what if well, for whatever reason the game will be cancelled? Your cash will be definitely lost without anything in returns. Ofcourse, Kickstarter / indiegogo campaign will not guarantee it fully but for 99% if we'll get much, nothing gonna change ofcourse if someone really KNOWS what he's doing and how he's doing things.

It sounds really realistic and brutal a bit, but I want to be professional as much as possible and also work with professionalists who exactly knows what their wants to do and can plan everything out. I'll not kick in to the project I don't know if it is planned logically or it's not and everything will fails after i'll put my time, effort and resources.

It's all from me for now.

Twitter
Add me on Steam