2016-07-16 11:38:57

Will there be a new update to this game?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-07-16 12:38:39

"Over the Mountains
Of the Moon,
Down the Valley that decicates,
Ride, boldly ride,"
The shade replied—
"If you seek for Swamp updates!"

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-07-16 13:18:15 (edited by flyby chow 2016-07-16 13:18:44)

hmm, i was not going to suggest any thing, but I love musicmans idea, ware you can sit, and perhaps craft your weapon. in fact, the more time you put in to it, the better it may get, sharpening the machete, to make it better. while munching on some french toast? yummy! i love that! smile.
in fact, if you are creative enough to make a weapon from scratch, you can get some cool rewards.
ah just some figment ideas of a french toast deprived mind. :d :d. i'm also interested to see what the new update shall contain.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2016-07-16 15:47:02 (edited by Chris 2016-07-16 16:32:34)

Hi,

I just purchased a gamer account but can't log into the server. I entered my username and password but it says it cannot log onto the server. Is the server down?

edit

Never mind, it looks like I didn't type my username correctly.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2016-07-17 01:01:26

Hello, all.
I'm having trouble with Swamp on my new Windows ten computer. I have extracted both the main zip folder an the patch zip folder into C:\Programs files (x86)\Swamp. i ran the Swamp checker file as well as the windows batch files, (both of them accidentally).
Anyway... The game starts just fine and I can load a custom map, but the mouse commands aren't working properly no matter what I do. I can walk and shoot perfectly, but turning normally doesn't work at all. I end up turning in random directions and sometimes even spinning around helplessly in an automatic fashion. This happens both with my track pad and with my external mouse, though my external mouse is just a tiny bit more controllable. Can anyone help me fix this? I'd appreciate it very much.

2016-07-17 01:48:23

Did you try adjusting the mouse sensitivity? It's in the main menu somewhere.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-07-17 04:56:15

It has been a while since I posted something on this forum, and the same since I have read this thread.  I now know why, its all the whining, griping, bitching, and the complaining.  Some of you sound like children.  Do you really think aprone wants to read all this crap?  He knows that their are bugs in the game that some are exploiting to gain tons of amo, all the weapons, the highest armor possible, money points, extra items, and extreamly impossible to get high levels without playing almost 24-7.  Someone would have too have nothing else going on in his or her life to do just that.  Aprone has a life of his own too live.  Swamp is not the only thing that should take up his time, and neither should this forum, and the emails and messages for this game.  I myself am hopeful for a new update, but just be patient, it will get here when it gets here, or when aprone sees it fit to release it.  For those of you who cheat, why not just enjoy the game for what it is, why cheat and spoil the fun for yourselves and others?

2016-07-17 14:03:36

Hi, CAE!
Yes I have. That doesn't seem to help at all even at the "lowest" setting.

2016-07-18 17:05:32

I literally had to turn off my graphics driver to get it to work when that happened to me. I think you need to update your graphics driver, but I couldn't so...

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2016-07-20 08:34:22

Hi people good day forum!
Aprone, I call Dartagnan, I'm new swamp player, I bought my account makes the most least 6 months.
The reason I is publishing a message in the forum is because of some items disappeared from my inventory for the second time.
Please Aprone, I like to have my items back. As I had said, it is the second time that happens to me that I connect my items and disappear as weapons, ammunition, armor, and special items.
I sent an email to you yesterday with all the details of the last time I was with all my items before vanishing. I sent to the attached file for inventory.txt you see how my inventory was before vanishing equipment. Remembering that I play with HardCore bike. The name of my character is: mercenário. I'm waiting for the solution of my problem right?
Lengths Dartagnan!
I hope you understand my English is not my default language
big_smile

2016-08-02 19:49:04

Hi, anyone had this afterchanging to a new PC? Swamp runs fine but there are no sound effects.  Jaws 17 is fine but no sounds sound effects.

2016-08-02 22:27:32

Sounds like you may be trying to run the Swamp.exe file from inside of the zip file.  Make sure you have extracted all of the files and then run Swamp.exe from the folder you extracted them into.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-08-03 16:50:40

Thanks Aprone, Have tried that approach but I think its more likely to be windows media player as I'm having other audio issues, playing CD's for example.
Working on it those zombies are in for it when I get back!

2016-08-03 20:39:46

Fixed it! Sorry to have bothered you it was my soundcard was set to surround, set it to stereo and I'm back killing the zoms!  fantastic that you are working on it again Aprone, really looking forward to it.

2016-08-24 00:18:42

Hi all,
I just wanted to quickly drop in and let you know that I've changed hosting locations for my various swamp recordings.
You can now access the recordings at:
www.nightvista.net/recordings/swamp

Enjoy

2016-08-24 00:49:37

hmmmm I haven't killed some zombies in a while, think I might just have to fire this game back up for a spin

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-08-24 08:14:05

I just want to know, does the update still in development?  aprone, just answer yes or not... it as been a long time since the last update and the game is getting bored, and the players in average conected are about 10 or 15, when in the past it was between 25 and 35.
and well I was thinking of making a mod with zombies made from diferents videogames sounds, but it wont have mutch sense if the people don't play this anymore

2016-08-24 16:24:49

Hi
idem firence please.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-08-24 18:27:03

Firence, my best advice is to not do anything based on whatever I might do.  smile

If/when I'm ready to post about any plans for Swamp, I'll be sure to post them here.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-08-24 19:14:47

Hello!
I have 2 questions
1. Is this game dead?
2. Can someone post accessible map editor?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-08-24 21:26:38

@aprone well, thanks for your answer, we will be waiting, swamp's reborn for sure

2016-08-25 15:47:18

nuno69 wrote:

Hello!
I have 2 questions
1. Is this game dead?
2. Can someone post accessible map editor?

You can log in for yourself to check if Swamp is dead. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-08-26 00:17:33 (edited by marro 2016-08-26 19:20:32)

Hi guys, in offline mode i can't acces the fieldkid i tried editing tthe keymap but i didn't understand it
I can't also track the safezone because of the same key, i am sure it  is working, because it does type Can someone help me?

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2016-09-01 21:21:41 (edited by fedai 2016-09-01 21:52:59)

hi all friends and Aprone.
I see a problem.
A47 had a problem with guns.
M16 does not have this problem in the weapons.
bayonet attached
I hit the wall.
I can not fire the weapon. character walks only.
When we hit the wall coming where errors occur.
even self-filling gun bullets.
automatic projectile weapon is making filling effect.
I do not want to run.
auto play sound footsteps.
stationary character. self-conducted footsteps.
I have records. I give you a link to listen.
download link.
problems1
https://yadi.sk/d/eOQ7RHHGugikA
problems2
https://yadi.sk/d/OfP9yaSnugm9j

2016-09-07 14:21:38

hi all!  yesterday evening, when i logged in, my aa12 has disappearred from my weappons. how could that happen? greetings