2016-07-10 12:42:10

@ Hannibal Lecter,  I like that idea.  A good idea would be you would have to go to different maps to find the ingredients,  and also find an Apronic frying pan and Apronic spatula

2016-07-10 20:24:33

Haha, zk i like your thinking. I think we should make it a sharing event so you can share your french toast when you make it. But you'll only give it to people, If they tell you what they like on french toast. Also i think you should be able to make it with just the frying pan. But that resalts in half cooked french toast. Bad for the stomach. :d

Words Are Hard

2016-07-10 20:52:01

French toast? Awesome thinking.  You are, as they say, cooking on gas.  Different toppings, perhaps available in the Ky mart or in Foodland.  So many places to prepare the toast, the map2 diner, the hospital kitchen, the map 4 café, or the sub2 stakehouse.  Perhaps a quest to find all recipes and all dining out experiences, and let's not forget the fun in naming your favourite top end French toast toppings after top end HC players.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2016-07-10 21:06:04

Yes Hannibal that is agood idea to make it sharing event, and I like the idea of the toast only half cooking if you only use the frying pan.  And in that case you could get a case of food poisoning and will need to find an adult diaper to wear until you are able to find a cure.

2016-07-10 23:30:22

Oops forgot the Bakery in the Ky Mart, and the kitchen in safe zone 5.  Can someone check if the station has a buffet?

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2016-07-11 07:33:22

Apronic apron, provides know protection on its own, But allows you to cook french toast and keep your clothes/armour clean. Also would there be a difference between french toast made on map5 verses say sub1 rocky?

Words Are Hard

2016-07-11 10:49:24

I like the idea of the apron.  Maybe the more daring place you cook the toast the better the reward you get for it, so if say you use the kitchen in sz on map 5 you would get less of a reward then say if you cooked it over the camp fire on map 4

2016-07-11 20:33:35

@Rocky, Yes, the train station has a kitchen.
When you go to cook your French toast, you should have to use up a tank of fuel, or a certain amount of gas.

2016-07-11 23:35:31 (edited by SirBadger 2016-07-11 23:37:14)

can I have zombie paté on my French toast?

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2016-07-12 15:57:15

I think if you put that on french toast badger you just might turn in to a ombie. Spread of the virus and all that. As for cooking french toast on the camp fire on map 4. That may then need some sort of protection against the outside. the last thing i want on my freshly cooked french toast is zombie flies. Although perhaps thats the risk you take cooking french toast on a camp fire. Also do you think french toast gives hc players a boost in food?

Words Are Hard

2016-07-12 15:58:41

ERrr that was turn in to a zombie.  Also question can we use french toast as a weapon. like french toast throwing knives made of burnttttttt french toast? :d

Words Are Hard

2016-07-12 17:43:55

well kI think that if you cook it over the fire you should run the risk of getting flies on it, but should also get a beter reward because of the risk.  And I like the idea of using burnt as a weapon, you could make burnt French toast throwing stars big_smile

2016-07-12 18:57:23

that French toast idea is more so good for cast aways2. I really don't want to be blasting zombies while making French toast. the two of them just don't mix

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-07-12 20:47:23

hahaha, perhaps not the french toast idea, but I do think it should be possible to craft in Swamp. I'd love to make my own weapons, armor, loot, etc. I really wish Swamp could be what castaways 2 is. By that I mean, the ability to craft things should be such fun in Swamp. Thing is, I'm really not much into strategy type games. I like killing things, fighting things, blowing things up. I love action and mayham, which is why I really like Swamp and mainstream fighting games. There is strategy in every game, but the bulk of it is either fighting or killing, which I enjoy. I take it many on this forum love that too, because whenever games that have to do with destruction and chaos come out, they're immediately purchased, or downloaded. So if we had crafting features in Swamp, I'd probably be on it all day long making stuff to use in the battlefield. If Aprone then created a fighting game with RPG elements to help strengthen and level up our chars, I'd be all over that as well.

2016-07-12 21:18:22

While i don't disagree with the concept of french toast in cast aways 2. I feel the joy of making french toast, coupled with learning what others like on there french toast. Could make for some fun times in swamp to. And if  we got burnt french toast throwing stars out of the deal. WEll all the better! And hell yeah to crafting. We need something so we can make our weapons, ammo, armour and clearly french toast.

Words Are Hard

2016-07-12 21:33:24

Well I do like the idea of crafting weapons and stuff, but as long as get our French toast out of it, and the burnt toast throwing stars big_smile

2016-07-12 21:41:21

French toast really good. Mix it with blowing things up and you have an extra good bone crunching stomach dropping bloody fear filling swamp fest. All I can say is yum.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-07-13 04:39:44

this swamp forum turned from cheaters that exploit bugs that argue back and forth all day, into French toast suggestions. um aprone plz come out with this update quick fast and in a hurry this world is going mad lol

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-07-13 16:13:16

smoothgunner are correct!
that will go all days or 7 24?
big_smile

2016-07-13 16:17:54

Cheaters gunna cheat. And either get done for it or not. I think we can all agree french toast is amazing. Swamp would  be improved by the inclusion of french toast. And this topic is far more interesting when we are talking about french toast. These are facts. probably opinions but certainly facts.

Words Are Hard

2016-07-13 16:25:23

I totally agree with you Hannibal, the inclusion of French toast would make a great game even better big_smile

2016-07-14 08:08:06

maybe we could throw French toast to catch pokezombies and use them to battle in pvp for us.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2016-07-14 08:27:42

ok ok. Wait wait i now have a new idea. We have to modify the grenade launcher. it holds to clips. on the top is a french toast launcher. that attracts the pokizombie. Then a delaid launch fires the pokiball. Catches the pokizombie. then we load the full pokiball in to the m79 and launch them in forts to kill the raiders for us.

Words Are Hard

2016-07-16 09:06:03

hi, everybody. about game. you what you want to make with the difficult mode? what balance between players? missions to you on what? do missions. especially all know that it is possible to smooth out a warehouse and to collect. people tried, spent time, forces and it is so simple to level all. can do all on 1 level and clean all missions? game boring will become at the moment. апрон, it is possible to make in the new version that attacking couldn't leave within 5 minutes the card the fortress when comes to protect clan her. pants run up. you isn't at war and scare off. there is a strong wish to return missions with soldiers.

2016-07-16 09:08:30

very bad English