2019-12-14 12:49:09

Hi.

I also thought about reinstalling the game, I do have my gripes with it though, and yes, it includes the stamina system.

As some might know I do have a slight hearing impairment and non ammo based weapons were quite good to for example target a larger group of zombies and then unleash ammo upon them, I have trouble locating a single or two zombies if they don't make any sound apart from their steps. I can hit them, but it takes more ammo for me.

Sadly some kind of crosshair was never introduced.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-12-14 19:16:06

Hi, There is a locker system, though In my oppinion it is sort of broken, you need quest points of which most quests are too dificult to do until  much much higher levels, and once you withdraw an item you don't regain that quest point, as of now I think theres like 4 slots available. In terms of this game, I played in the original days up until around 2 years ago, and I must say I am overall very disapointed with the progression, warehouses don't do near what they used to and for tripple the danger to yourself, people aren't willing to help others anymore, and the best items require going into dificult maps upon where you are surely to die without 150 or so points alocated, so for new or returning players who are not adiquate level I would say strap in for a years worth of light play of continuous dieing to achieve an adiquate level to do anything decent. It does have fun to play LMS missions and I am not into them but I know a lot of people like the capture the flag missions, which don't require levels or points to be alocated.
I think this game, has, and had a lot of potential, but most of the stuff that made it newby friendly is gone and it feels like the game is specially oriented to the players that have all day all year to spend getting thousands of levels who either have friends or who are already high enough level to solo the crazy missions that give about the same as old small warehouse missions did.
Otherwise, I still like the game, but for me to return it is too agrivating to continue playing since no one is helpful or assistive in anyway unless you know them outside of swamp, and most of the decent gear is impossible to get until much higher levels or you get lucky and aren't killed heading back to your primary map. Plus your gear can be broken, which doubles the possibility of losing or waisting your time. I know some like this system, but most of those people are those I mentioned in the upper tear of hours played and levels, so as I said, for a casual game swamp isn't worth playing anymore In my oppinion, and its sad that its not seeing the attention it needs to make it easier for people to get started without as many dificulties.
All this aside, if you have plenty of time and patients in the millions its still worth a shot I suppose.
I personnaly think there aut to be a newby pile of equipment, since you start out with super slow speed and no protection or points to allocate, until around level 100 or so. It'd also be nice to see people more social as a community instead of sticking to perverted comments to people who are looking for real help or sitting on 30 of a single type of gun and not carring about other people trying to obtain a half decent weapon for mob busting.

don't look back, cause you'll loose the road ahead.

2019-12-15 04:48:59

Austen, this is where I hate that little fellow called. life. If I was back in swamp. you'd have gotten helped long ago. In my days, alot of help whent around

There's a place for me in this universe.

2019-12-15 09:15:42

hi is there a dropbox link for swamp? want get back in to this now have a good system run it. The server keeps timeing when download

2019-12-15 12:45:56

i guess it depends on who you talk too on there.

2019-12-19 18:50:01

Sad to hear about people not being as helpful as they used to be. even though I never got to a crazy high level, when I first started playing I got a lot of help. i’m thinking about jumping back in, in bringing someone new to it, so let’s see how that goes.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-12-21 01:00:17

ALso thinking of coming back and trying my hand at it again. Never really got into a clan but still enjoy running around and shooting things just the same.

2019-12-30 06:13:35 (edited by Chris 2019-12-30 06:15:16)

I'm trying to make a campaign with some allies to help the player, but they don't work. I've had issues in the past, so I want to know if I'm doing something wrong or if the whole system is just plain broken? My ally does absolutely nothing. It won't move, it won't obey my follow commands, and it doesn't shoot at anything. Here's the code I have.

"add ally spot 206,39,206,39 name=test gun=AA12
set ally mission test=wander
set ally speed test=100
set ally aggression test=full
set ally ammo test=5000
set ally obey test=yes"

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-12-30 09:24:31

I’d like to play again as well, but I could never get the hang of it. I really wish the game had voice chat. When was it last updated?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-12-31 06:11:46

This is really bothering me. When I try Aprone's default tutorial campaign, the ally obeys my commands and will shoot at zombies that get too close. What am I doing wrong? Here's my test script that I can't get to work properly.
map=multi1
no respawn
starting gear
give item 1 M60
give item 5000 7.62mm ammo
give item 1 AA12
give item 5000 Shotgun shells
give item 50 Apronic leggings
give item 50 Apronic helmet
give item 50 Apronic vest
give item 50 Apronic boots
give item 50 Apronic shoulder pads
give item 50 Apronic belt
give item 5000 Med kit
add random normal=200
add random giant=200
add ally spot 206,39,202,35 name=Lisa gun=MP5
set ally aggression Lisa=full
set ally ammo Lisa=5000
set ally aim Lisa=8

2019-12-31 06:55:34

Anyone played the game with track pad? I've played the game with my track pad, and it sucks. Hard to control, as I don't have a physical mouse connected to my computer at the moment.

2019-12-31 07:00:13 (edited by Chris 2019-12-31 07:04:30)

Swamp works with a trackpad. Drag your finger on the trackpad to aim at zombies. If your trackpad supports left clicking by double tapping, you can shoot this way or by clicking the physical left mouse button if you have one. On a Mac, click the trackpad to shoot or hold the control key to move forward.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why the allies aren't working properly? I'm thinking there's something I'm not typing right, but I don't know. I wanted to add some allies to my campaign in order to make it more interesting and assist the player, but it's not going to be worth it if they ignore me and refuse to move or shoot anything. Does using a med kit close to an ally heal it?

2019-12-31 13:50:41

Socheat wrote:

Anyone played the game with track pad? I've played the game with my track pad, and it sucks. Hard to control, as I don't have a physical mouse connected to my computer at the moment.

I have only played the game with a trackpad for a lot of years. It doesn't suck here. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-12-31 17:57:07

I played the game for years with a trackpad before i picked up my gaming keyboard and mouse, and i got on just fine with it.

also, there are players that will help out lower level players on both HC and normal, if i'm around and have the time i do help players out, whether it be with gear(if i have any spare) or with a mish, so yes there are still a few of us around that will help out other players.

as for the locker, you gain a space extra each time you get a new title, or you can use up i think it is 50 credits to increase the spaces, and there are a few quests that are not that hard even at lower levels, it all depends on how lucky you are with what quest you get each day.

2020-01-01 00:42:05

Wel, this is strange. My ally works now. I have no idea why it wasn't working before. Maybe I have to kill some zombies first? I don't know, but now it's following me around and shooting zombies.

2020-01-01 01:53:38

Is the server still down? It's giving a connection interrupted. Yes, the game is fully allowed through the firewall. And dll's were registered. And the game is running as admin.

2020-01-01 06:54:24

server has been up all day far as I know. is working fine. I just double checked it.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2020-02-01 22:30:23

Hi.

Ok, honest opinion from you guys.

I haven't touched the thing in months now, after I died at a mission and lost all my stuff, fare well hammer and aa12 shotgun, I quit the game and never touched it again till now.
the recent comments about the game made me think if it's still worth coming back to it.
So, what's your current opinion, are there still ok players in chat or do you get sware words and people calling each other mother fuckers the hole time now? At least from what I could ggather bullying is the new thing on there these days.

Greetings Moritz.

2020-02-01 22:48:38

Honestly? The game is not worth playing right now. Bullying is very common, sadly. And don't even get me started on the bugs.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-02-02 03:05:52

I just started yestweday. It's not bad.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2020-02-02 14:44:57

Hi.

At Sovs hmm yeah I thought that much from the most recent comments, I wish either aprone or anyone else would pick the thing up and would do something with it. Possibly making it free again would increase the user base but I guess that's never happening.

can you enjoy the game online if you are just playing for yourself without minding the other players?

Greetings Moritz.

2020-02-02 14:58:13 (edited by Aron Leppik 2020-02-02 14:59:59)

@simba: Yeah, the game is still enjoyable for me. Sometimes there's not a lot to do though. Just grind for levels and die. I expected a little more for the 21 euros.
That's just my honest opinion. Feel free to disagree.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-02-02 15:15:51

Aron Leppik wrote:

@simba: Yeah, the game is still enjoyable for me. Sometimes there's not a lot to do though. Just grind for levels and die. I expected a little more for the 21 euros.
That's just my honest opinion. Feel free to disagree.

couldn't agree with you more. The game is dying. we need something new from it, but arpone isn't doing anything with it and its sad.

2020-02-02 19:28:56

@simba
Yes, you can probably enjoy the game still. However, you might become very frustrated with some of the bugs. They are pissing me off personally. The feeling of dropping 200 crates only to see them not count is just so freaking frustrating. Lol.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2020-02-04 12:36:25

Hi.

Is there actually a way to use those new weapons in the game in the offline mode? I just looked at the weapons folder and found things like RPG, some gatling gun, striker and weapons I've never seen inn the game, are they new? They don't see to be usable offline, is there some workaround for that?

Greetings Moritz.