2020-09-21 15:57:30

Hi.

At Fitcho ah, thanks for that.

Well yes, the game is quite hard, but to be honest I want it that way. I already noticed that at the save circles you can lower the difficulty, but unless I have a part of the game where I can't pass, even if I try the hardest and for ages, I don't want to do that, I want to get the game done on hard, first try.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-09-22 00:43:33

Hard mode is blatantly unfair especially starting out. I couldn't even do it with the bonus items from the codes and stuff, though I suspect it is possible. Keep in mind there are a few chests on the plains you can find that can give you a few damage/health items.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2021-09-24 17:50:21 (edited by ficho 2021-09-24 18:13:51)

edit. managed to fix it.
don't know why, but this game doesn't react well with controller emulators..
hi.
something is happening randomly to me when I play this game.
sometimes, when I open the field viewer I can't close it with escape because it holds a random arrow key.
do you know how to fix this?

2021-10-13 00:45:00

I followed these directions.  North: Dragon.
Northwest: Cattle.
West: Monkey.
Southwest: Rabbit.
South: Bird.
Southeast: Horse.
East: Dog.
Northeast: Serpent, but the game said they were wrong.  what should be the starting point for me to follow them?  I enter the crater through a door on the right.

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2021-10-13 20:16:47

This is a bit out of date because it was done using the older JGT version.
The north west is cow, but the obtion is labelled beech.
Go to your topic in general game discussion for a more detailed explanation on how this works.

2021-10-14 22:24:25

Hi there. Is there any password other than these?
s
p
o
i
l
e
r!
More dungeon, kareshia support, shadow dominator, lilia feeling, last hope kareshia, broadcast and gara.

2021-10-15 07:01:32

hi.
password spoilers.
the last password is garadigq.

2021-10-16 15:28:44

what do i need to do to complete 100% of the game?  I finished the post story, with a 33-item collection tack, 66%.  I took all the chests from the plains, from all the caves and dungeons, and the items left by the bosses, I even took a chest that had only one coin.

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2022-06-29 11:20:29 (edited by lightningdragon 2022-06-29 11:23:01)

I’ve been recently playing shadow rine and I am currently tackling the extra dungeon. I was able to beat the first half of fencer, however, I have tried dozens of times but I am unable to beat the soul part of fencer. Could someone please kindly share some tips or tricks that I could used to beat him? Also, what is the recommended level that makes it easier to beat him? I am playing the game in normal difficulty and I am currently at level eight.

2022-06-29 12:07:51

what characters are you using to fight him and what are your current stats.

2022-06-29 12:58:00

@1810:

I mostly use the character who shoots arrows and I have scroll that allows him to shoot three times quickly. I have also tried using the main character with same results. My HP is at 130 and SP is at 60 and I am at level 8.

2022-06-29 14:05:05

get some more hp and defense.

2022-06-29 14:22:21

@ficho:

Can you please let me know from where I can get more defense and HP?

2022-06-29 15:04:32

psoilers.
in the city in the lake go 1 area south of the palace and 1 area east.
talk to everyone.
here are some paswordds that you can input in the temple.
last hope kareshia
broadcast
more dungeon
shadow dominator
lilia feeling
kareshia support
garadigq.

2022-06-29 15:34:32

@ficho:

Thanks for your help. However, I have already done all this. Is there anything else I can do?

2022-06-29 15:58:38

level your sword.

2022-06-29 16:06:43

@ficho:

I’ll do that. Thanks for your help! :-)

2022-06-30 15:59:25

It may also be worth poking around the world, since especially if this is your first time playing the game you likely missed items. Also, do your best to go back and visit locations where you defeated the bosses, those have a goodie or two.

2022-06-30 16:04:17

@amerikranian:

Ooh! Thanks for the tip! I will go find some more goodies then. :-)

2022-07-02 10:15:44

There is a jeweler in the main city who sells items that increase your stats. They cost money, but money isn't too difficult to come by unless you're playing with one of those initial challenges.

Honestly, that second fencer is vicious. I always just tried to kite him to death with Rurai. Plink him a few times with arrows, then when he gets close, switch to Lilia, jump away, switch back to Rurai, then kite him some more. I say Lilia because her jump speed is faster than even Elena's run speed with the sword sheathed, at least as far as I know. Dashing might also work for this, mind you. I just like the jump strategy, myself. Try not to let him pin you into a corner, and try not to gobble up the health items all at once (I'm pretty sure there are health items in a couple of the corners, save them for when you need them).
But yeah, if you're level 8, there's almost no chance in hell of killing that guy without some insane luck or boosted stats.
Also also, if you talk to other people in the city, you will find side-quests that unlock other things, and which usually give experience and money, neither of which is a bad thing.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2022-07-02 11:34:07

@Jayde:

Thanks for your response. I was able to beat the second fencer by using the arrows to shoot him and running away. Took me a couple of tries but I was able to beat him. Oh yeah, and I also upgraded my sword to level nine by grinding.
I must say this game is truly remarkable due to its complexity and gameplay mechanics.

2022-07-03 16:38:54

Well then, congrats!
Your reward is the true ending of the game.
You might have already read about this, but I wrote this just in case of mistranslations and to make sure you don't miss anything.

2022-07-04 12:04:04

@mara:

Thanks! Yes, I gathered as much. :-)

I have defeated the dark orb and after grinding a bit I will tackle the final Bossfight.

2022-07-04 12:06:24

@Jayde:

Thanks for the jeweler tip. I wasn’t aware that he existed so after reading your comment I went back to the city and was able to purchase some health items. Really appreciate your help. :-)

2022-07-14 23:33:18

Hi! I am playing on easy difficulty and there is a chest i have no clue how to reach. In the wilderness area, in the southeast part i believe, there is a series of rooms where you have to kill all enemies to unlock the exits. In one of the rooms, there is a chest which is one square wide surrounded by water or something you take damage from. I have tried several times to jump to it with lilia, but barely miss it. How do i get it?