2020-05-08 17:06:16

But before you do that, you'll need the key to said treasury, which you get from one of the people standing in the palace. And I don't think you can get this until the king is dead in the story. Also, the chest you'll want to open will be the only one you hear ringing. Open the others only if you're curious, but there's really no point other than that.

Thumbs up

2020-05-10 05:13:34

hi there. I saw a person on one of the house tell me that we can also train our strength and stuf withour rely on jems. how to do it? thanks

Thumbs up

2020-05-10 17:58:13 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2020-05-10 18:05:12)

Hmm, I don't remember any thing like that, but I usually use treasures to enhance my stats overall (BTW, I don't buy gems, I just find them).

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

Thumbs up

2020-05-10 19:07:27

The gems are the stones you find in the game to enhance your stats... all the items you find that boost certain stats are gems. You can buy them, or find them while exploring the game world.

regards,
assault_freak

Thumbs up

2020-05-15 04:49:24

So I'm experiencing something weird. I just started the game after not playing for several days, and the characters and demons are moving much faster than they were, almost too fast to control in some circumstances. I tried initializing my settings but that didn't help. I tried adjusting the frame rate with no effect, and I even tested multiple save files. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

2020-06-18 05:48:46

Hi there,

Is there an area that will give bigger xp? I'm playing the story with the three elements and I'm done collecting them and I've repeatedly checked the area for missing/hidden treasures but my sword is still at level 46 and I want to make it into level 50. I want to fight rine with a maximum level of last hope.

Thank you

I am Pianizeru, the keeper of music, guardian of instruments.

Thumbs up

2020-06-18 09:57:53

last hopes max level is 99. there is no xp area but I know where to find alot of monsters. spoilers. I think. go in the water element cave. go in to the south west road and find the place which has a ton of ise ghosts. you can go in and out of the room and you will get alot of xp because the ghosts responn wen you exit the room.

signature start. who digs a grave for another. he falls in it.

Thumbs up

2020-06-18 11:29:16

Does this game have some way to update it? I see an updater but the game hasn't updated on its own for as long as I've had it? Also, what's the latest update?

they who reach the top, boy, must first climb the hill

Thumbs up

2020-06-19 03:58:43

Oh, I see. I'm too far. Thanks for the info,.

I am Pianizeru, the keeper of music, guardian of instruments.

Thumbs up

2020-06-20 19:34:08

Well, the last hope has no maximum lv limit. And if it's high enough, it can pierce the orb and Rudolf's armours.
The last hope's level can be easily cheated.

This is one of my favourite Polish songs.
If you enjoy it, you can write a private message.

Thumbs up

2020-06-20 19:38:16

for some reason I can't get the JTG add-on to work. it use to work in earlier versions of NVDA, but when the new version came out it just stopped working. I have the latest version of the JTG add-on.

Thumbs up

2020-06-20 20:22:24

I was wondering where the best place to grind levels was. I'd prefer not to cheat the levels as I'm already well beyond the point where anything poses a threat to me. I've got it to level 45 and grinding is just boring as fuck.

Thumbs up

2020-06-21 15:08:15

Same with me.
I applied tripple exp bonus, played on desperate difficulty and even at lv 40, it was taking a lot of time gaining a single level.

Thumbs up

2020-06-26 11:52:27

Hi,
So today I just replaced my main folder of shadow ryne and somehow my whole saved game vanished. It didn't appear even when I replaced my original folder back. So I wanted to know if there was any way to get the savefile of shadow ryne?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons.
Drew Barrymore

Thumbs up

2020-06-26 14:07:35

The save file should be in the system data directory.
If you replaced the folder even once, there's no way to recover the save file.

Thumbs up

2020-06-27 10:20:06

@1765, In the system data folder, the save file will be by which name? And also, can't it be moved around like we can do with some other games?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons.
Drew Barrymore

Thumbs up

2020-06-27 13:23:23

About the save file, it should be named either sr.save or GameDatax.dat (replace x with the number of the save slot).
Let me know if either one of these works, if tyey both don't work, I have no other idea.
I didn't have to mess up with the sr saves myself, but I know they're in systemdata directory.

Thumbs up

2020-06-29 02:42:43

Hi:

I'm stuck at the forest of Wind, trying to get what sounds like a treasure box, or maybe it's the key to open the door? Anyway, I can't seem to jump the hole or whatever it is no matter what I try. What am I missing?

they who reach the top, boy, must first climb the hill

Thumbs up

2020-06-29 08:00:14

trai to go around the place with the box. maybe that's not the whay to get it.

signature start. who digs a grave for another. he falls in it.

Thumbs up

2020-06-29 18:27:37

To skip spoilers, press h.
There is a collapsing bridge next to the hole, you can just dash to get past it.
But after opening the chest, I advise you to perform a dash in the air, otherwise you will take damage.

Thumbs up