2020-07-29 11:41:18

Oops, I see that now. 99, huh? Is there a faster way to grind it up? I'm on desperate with all the bonuses, and it's going incredibly slow. I'm grinding on the square that has all the carens. It would normally be hearts, but I have the no heart bonus. Is there something I can farm that would give more xp?

2020-07-29 15:07:59

hi. 1776  spoilers.
the after episode is unlocked wen you complete the extra dungeon.
there is a woman in the city that can unlock the dungeon. you need to be on normal. if it doesn't unlock level your sword a bit.

2020-07-29 15:36:43

Thanks, thumbs up for you. big_smile

2020-07-29 17:11:53

I wonder if anyone who's fluent in Japanese would be willing or able to translate what the cast are saying in the extras room during their interviews. There are like five of them.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-07-29 19:16:23

another thing. you can unlock it on other difficultys. just not on easy.

2020-07-30 03:27:43

***spoilers***

@1778, I already defeated fencer. What should I do next? big_smile

2020-07-30 03:50:50

Beat the game, and you'll be able to buy the after EP from the bonus shop.

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-07-30 05:21:15 (edited by Shiro 2020-07-30 09:46:58)

@1,783 thanks much.
Edit: So instead of making a new post, I figured that I'll just ask it here in the same one. Not sure if that lessens the post number, if I'm doing this wrong, please feel free to correct me.:D
Now, time for the question! Erh, questions? Really, I don't know.
Note: This...
*insert the sound of a gun being reloaded*
Wait wait! I promise, I'll get to my question... Erh questions? After this. *breathes for a very long time before continuing*
As I was saying, This technically is my first time playing shadow rine, so please forgive me for my questions. Anyway, my question is, can someone tell me what side quests are there in this game? I heard something about a lost pendant? Can you guys give me more detail about it? And if it is possible, can I please have a list of all available side quests if there are any? Thanks so much guys, have a good day. big_smile

2020-07-30 12:30:48

This post contains only spoilers and my signature.
After destroying fencer, you need to go back and defeat his soul.
Be careful, it is not easy at all.

2020-07-30 13:34:31

@1,785, Where can I find his soul?

2020-07-30 17:23:34

is it me or are other people having trouble using JTG?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-07-30 17:33:04

Www.blindgamers.com is down, so there's that.

2020-07-30 17:41:27

hi. go back to the dungeon.
there is another door in the split room.

2020-08-03 18:54:17

Hi, I'm stuck again, this time in the Wind Forest. I've gotten the continuous cutting ability and now I'm locked in to a series of three rooms. THe continuous cutting ability was in the west room. How do I unlock the other doors?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-08-03 18:59:28

hi. spoilers.
first get out of the rooms and go east untill you find a room with 3 switches. there is only 1 that you can pres.  pres it. then go back to the entrance and go east. wen you find the door it's now unlocked. this is that east room whitch was locked.

2020-08-03 19:22:25

Thanks. One problem though. THe southern door is also locked. Is there another way out?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2020-08-03 20:01:26

Nevermind I got out; I found the room with the switches. I stepped on one switch and apparently it's the wrong one. I can hear the other two but can't step on them for some reason.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2020-08-03 22:00:58

go back to the entrance and go east. not west.

2020-09-08 07:28:43

Hi Folks,

I've been playing this game for a couple of days now, and am really enjoying it. However, it appears that I am stuck in the second dungeon, that being of course the volcano dungeon. I think I got most of the way through it, but am not sure. I am currently in a room with three more rooms that branch off from it, one to the east, one to the north, and one to the west. The one to the west eventually leads to a south exit that leads to a room with a treasure box that I cannot access. The other rooms I mentioned all lead to other rooms with switches that you have to press and I think there are supposed to be four of those. If it helps in telling you where I am at, the room before this one with the three that branch off from it has a really wide lava pool that you have to jump in order to get to my location. Also, I think that the room to the east of where I am has a north-leading door that you have to unlock, I'm guessing it leads to the boss for this area. I've tried everything I can think of to get the rest of the way through here, but I am really stuck. I've tried the search feature too, and that didn't give me anything that would help. Any help here would be great. I hope this explanation wasn't too confusing.

2020-09-08 09:37:04

what happens if you press a switch.

2020-09-09 22:54:44

Hi folks. I think I have this dragon shrine area figured out now. The only thing I am having trouble with is knowing which direction the different statues are facing. I know they need to face south, but since I simply cannot get translation to work properly the directional choices will not read for me. Could someone tell me which choice is the correct one to select? Like I said, I know which direction the things need to be facing, I just don't know which numbered choice I need to select be that the first, second, third, or what have you. Thanks again.

2020-09-09 23:00:19

hi. I think is the third. I could be rong. if you face 1 in the correct direction it will play a click sound if you trai to open the door so that you can face the others in the correct direction.

2020-09-21 12:10:13

Hi.

Does someone have the values on which the sword can be upgraded?

I started to play the game and thought hey, let's start on the hard difficulty for starters, yes, I like myself a challenge.

But well, I'm running into issues with the ruins boss, the one where you walk through the door and the music changes.

I can hit him and avoid his attacks most of the time, but I seam to do not really enough damage.

So, does someone have the xp values for the sword? At least for the first few levels I mean.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2020-09-21 14:24:51

the first level is 200. for the second level I think you need another character.
if it's to hard you can change the difficulty by starting a new game or you can change it to normal using a save point.

2020-09-21 14:56:02

Hi all, does any work on translation of this game? I would like to try it but i do not want to using a emulator or jgt addons. I would like that is possible to play it directly in english language. My friend tell me that some members of this community work on translation, and i'm interested is it done?