2015-11-29 04:02:21

hi guys, I've installed this game and I'm really impressed.
I've completed the cerebella story mode, and I am planning to complete the other. I use NVDA to play and it reads everything, except for the credits, art galleries and contributors list.
anyway, is skullgirls second encore accessible? is this one have clipboard too?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-11-29 04:52:09

Hello
those who have not bought this game, now seize Steam until Tuesday it sold 80% discount.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-11-29 14:54:40

hay guys, in the extras menu of skullgirls, I see an option called marie 300.
what's that menu? is it an aditional story for the game?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2015-11-29 16:16:21

Hello,
Marie300 is a kind of joke story, allowing you to battle against an almost impossible to beat version of the boss, really overpowered. This is because when one of the dlc characters first got released, their story wasn't included, so they did a joke battle and kept it in the extras menu for people who were curious.

2015-11-29 16:28:12

so in this mode, what character did I use? is it filia or parasoul?

2015-11-29 17:00:14

I believe for Marie 300 it's squiggly, my favorite character.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2016-02-08 03:51:16

So, I was finally able to get back into my Steam account and re-download skullgirls. But what is this thing that is mentioned in the very first post of this thread, it says  "gottatypefast!"  I never understood what that was for.

2016-02-08 09:58:06

Sorry for the double post, but, how do you get SkullGirls to output to the clipboard so ClipReader will read things like the menus and other things like that?

2016-02-08 10:24:41

Read the first post on the board. It tells you how to do everything.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-02-08 13:44:14

yes its so easy i did that you want to lern ad me on skype its iloveprajwal

2016-02-09 00:32:16

Ok, I finally was able to get the game to use the clipboard, and now things are being read out to me. I also made it so that menus don't wrap, but, the main menu seems to still do so. Now, does anyone have a complete key list for SG. I don't know what all those letters mean. It'd be awesome to get a text reference to look at when it says use this key for this and this key for that. or this combo of keys for this. Thanks so much guys.

2016-02-09 07:04:27

You can check everything in the game settings. You can remap keys and check how it looks like. I'm just playing using gamepad so...

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-02-09 21:16:46

Hay folks,
I just found this out. Skullgirls is on sale until february 12 on Steam, for $2. Yes you read that right, two dollars.

2016-02-10 01:22:31

And every DLC is like 0.99 Dollars.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2016-02-10 14:39:06

How to get the DLC's? the Steam browser isn't accessible.

2016-02-10 15:34:08

steam for browser is very accessible.
the steam client is more hard.
best regards.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-02-10 16:43:15

Hello,
@sean: log into the steam website with your web browser, then search for skullgirls. If you then go onto the skullgirls apge there should be a section that says downloadable content for this game, and you then can just buy which ones you want.

2016-04-13 10:43:02

Hello everyone,

As today is the day of the updated Skullgirls coming, I have some things to report:

The accessibility will not work probably for the initial version so you need to wait untill there will be update rolled out.
We will just do everything to make SG much more accessible for you without doing any extra actions after installing the game. The game will use Tolk library so clipboard will be no longer needed.
If the game will run and detect there's screen reader enabled, it will read the screen automatically and will enable extra audio cues for us, sounds good? it's!
I will be updating this threat so check it out soon for more!

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2016-04-13 14:34:53

Sounds awesome, can't wait.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-04-13 14:56:03

I'll try and keep this short for those who don't no. steam is all over the place taking games and making it required to have the steam cliant open to play them such as with the fallout series which is bad because they don't say anything about it not running on certain computers. even when you buy  a game in stores, it still goes throu steam. i recommend turning off steam guard as well as turning off steam starting on startup. as for games being made playable for the blind you can play any game if you put your mind to it like who would've ever thought blind people could play things like streetfighter mk and stuff like that. i even manage to play the kotor games as well as skyrim and things like that. never think because a game wasnt made for you, that you can't play it. steam really isnt all that complicated. but it just might be taking over the world! ever seen terminator? lol jk

2016-04-16 07:04:33

hi to all skullgirls players.
has anyone played the marie 300 mode? if yes, did any one of you managed to beat the powerful boss?

2016-04-16 07:24:27

no one i no, but it is a thing

2016-04-16 10:02:42

I didn't get very far in that big_smile. The one time I looked for someone beating it on Youtube they exploited the fact that Marie used to not escape out of infinite combos, which she now does.

In other news, you might as well get the Second encore now while it's on discount until April 20, the clipboard switch still works. The only thing that doesn't seem to be speaking at the moment is the challenges, but you can still enjoy the voiced story mode (and yes, it's amazing) as well as the survival and trials.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2016-04-16 15:14:16

Looking forward to survival. I've got it in my library but haven't installed it yet.

2016-04-17 21:47:05

The beta version is supporting Tolk library now. As far as I tested it's working fine. More infor soon!

Twitter
Add me on Steam