2014-06-24 07:52:34

Hi.
What I didn't do is add the paramitors. Because, I couldn't find the properties to click on and add them.
When I run the game with the clipboard program and sayy tools installed, I don't here any speech. Just the click click,when going up an down in the menu.

I'm gone for real :)

2014-06-24 10:21:40

Yeah, it's the only one way to do that. If you did EVERYTHING correct everything should be okay.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2014-06-24 16:22:35

Hi.
I find properties, when clicking on skulllgirls with the right mouse button then doing an OCR scan, but when I click either the left or right mouse button, with shift or without, it doesn't do anything, even when doing the OCR scan again.

2014-06-24 16:59:06

You don't need OCR anymore, just follow the steam guide carefully. Tell me what exactly there isn't understandable.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2014-06-24 17:38:50

Hi.
I go to my library in steam, use the oCR, find skull girls, press the right mouse button, then o c r scan, then find properties. But when i try to click on it, nothing happens.

2014-06-24 20:03:20

Hi.The guide says.
After installing, configuring steam, and buying the game, You need to go to the Library and from there, install Skullgirls. [You can  check the downloading process in the system tray]
I didn't do this, I bought the game on the steam site. Is this a problem?
I really am having problems clicking on the properties in the skullgirls part of the library in steam. Or is the library not in steam?

2014-06-25 00:40:18

Hi.
I've tried skullgirls and while the accessibility is amazing, the game isn't really for me.

I used to like fighting games but guess I've kind of gotten board of them.
Does that mean this game is bad? No, far from it, the sounds are great the convos, with a pc keyboard are complicated and left me frustrated at times, the music is great, the accessibility is awesome. It's just not my type of game anymore smile

2014-06-25 07:43:35

I can tell You to not giev up  if you are getting loosing. tutorials are so helpfull.

Online is the best part of it, but yeah, if you don't like it, it's fine. BTW, keyboard is really bad for playing games. I am using gamepad from yesra dn this is only one way to play games, the best way.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2014-07-13 00:43:07

Hey all. I've gotten all the goods installed, but I've hit a hitch. NVDA has broken support for steam on my box for some reason, which means I can't get around unless I use OCR, which really doesn't work well, either. I know that from the main menu, SG is thrice down. Clicking the right mouse button makes NVDA say unknown. Can I access the properties that way?

2014-07-13 17:05:40

How do you execute a quarter turn using the keyboard? And what is HK referring to? I'm stuck on the tutorial, where you need to perform Hairball.

2014-07-27 22:08:03

How to be a tester of the game?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-05-11 07:01:19

I just got Skullgirls loaded and set up, and I have to say the accessibility is great so far.  Amazing.  Even the options to modify key assignments are accessible.  Way to go Zero Labs!

2015-05-11 12:06:09

Hello,
Just a heads up, the new character Beowulf has been released, and is for free for a limited time. I have now layed throgh Eliza's and Beowulf's stories, and well, I don't really wnat to spoil them for anyone, but they are really quite good. Eliza is probably my favorite story so far after Big Band's. Also, these stories offer up some new music too, especially Eliza's, and unlockable stages which will allow you to hear the music in other modes such as training and arcade.

2015-05-11 12:30:04

Since we're on the topic of new characters, robofortune is also nearly completed and you can play with her in the endless beta.
A somewhat interesting fact about beowulf as well. THat looping sound of the chair after you release it wasn't initially in the game. Mike added it after seal pointed out that it's hard to figure out where the chair is after you release it since attacks can knock it around. This sound is active only if -UseClipboard is set. That's just to show you how commited the developers are as far as accessibility goes.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2015-05-11 12:47:25

Hi,

it's fun to play this game again and again. I can't believe that a mainstream game was made accessible for us. What a pity that it is the only one, most developers had to do it like mike, I'm to happy about it although I have this game a few time.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2015-05-12 19:39:30

Ok, a couple of things.  Anyone that actively plays this game, is it all right if I add you as a friend in steam?  If so, how do I go about doing that.

2015-05-13 02:19:36

Hi all, I finally got steam on  The version of   Windows  on my Mac. I was able to install skullgirls but now I can't seem to hit the right mouse button on it to go into its properties and put the information that I need in there. And I also can't seem to actually run  The game. I may need some one-on-one help over Skype with this. If anyone is willing to help, please let me know.

2015-05-13 06:02:32

Sean, I will help as much as I can.  My Skype info is in my profile.

2015-05-13 11:06:28

Hello,
Does anyone here have any thoughts on the story? My favorite so far is probably Eliza's. Feel free to use spoilers if you have to.

2015-05-13 21:40:07

Hi all, I got everything installed. But now when I try to run the game, I hear the critical stop sound and nothing is said and speech. Then the steam window just disappears. So, I'm not exactly sure what's happening here now.

2015-05-13 23:38:04

That's odd. How are you launching the game? Through the steam client, or a shortcut on the desktop?

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2015-05-14 18:26:00

I launched via the shortcut on the desktop. should I have done it from the client? When I use OCR and then find SkullGirls, then I move the curser a few spaces in to skull and use NVDA plus numpad enter to activate it, and it seems to act as if I hit the left mouse button. It brings up the set of options to log out of the current account, settings, exit and a few more things. Thanks guys for all your help so far. I really wanna get back in to playing SkullGurls.

2015-05-14 21:30:58

No, launching the game from the desktop shortcut is the way I've always done it in the past.
I'm not sure if you ever gotten your lines of code to go in to the properties for Skullgirls but, i hope that goes well. I can try to help, as much as i can.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2015-05-17 04:59:17

ok.  some may call it complaining some may not.   not really caring though someone can pm me and we can discuss this.   frankly, i'm not against accessible fighting games. but having to download a client that I probably would rarely use just to play this is well, I don't know, abit out there?   what all can one do on steam?   I heard that alone is not very accessible.   I also listened to this title on youtube.  some sounds for a fighting title could have been abit better.   but that's near hear or there.   i'd be willing to discuss this with someone   thanks.

2015-05-19 04:09:55

Hi people
I have the following issue with the game. The text is properly placed into the clipboard, verified by pasting it into a notepad, but it is never output through JAWS. I have clipread.exe running, and saytools installed.
Is there an alternative application that would read the clipboard automatically?

Hope someone can lend me a hand here.

Thanks

Gruntok
@gruntok on Twitter
gruntokorc in Steam

Gruntok
@gruntok on Twitter
Gruntokorc in Steam