2016-05-02 23:14:44

Wish they could make more games like this. lol

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-05-03 03:40:48

I was bored, so I made this 124-hit combo with Robo Fortune and Eliza. It is in no way a practical combo, and it requires you load drones 3 times, followed by Robo Fortune's taunt, which doubles her drones.

• From full screen as Robo Fortune: QCB + HK to launch the drones

• Tag in Eliza

• Dash forward to the opponent

• LP, LP, LP, MK, MK, HP, HP, HP chain

• QCF + MK

• LP, LP, LP, MK, MK, HP, HP, HP chain

• QCB + HK

• QCB + PP right at the last hit of Osiris Spiral to perform her Khepri Sun blockbuster

• QCF + PP right at the last hit of Eliza's blockbuster to tag in Robo Fortune and perform her Catastrophe Cannon Alpha blockbuster

Spill chuck you spots!

2016-05-03 13:02:10

I have a question. how can I setup steam if I can't access the guide?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2016-05-03 13:15:55

Xoren, nice one.

razvitasca, why can't you access the guide?

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-05-15 15:29:50

hi,
how can i play with mary and if anyone want play online you can send me a mail or add me in skype

2016-05-16 01:19:48

Hi,

i have a few questions:
Is the upgrade to skullgirls 2nd encore already fully accessible as well?
Are all DLC's included in the upgrade or are there more DLC's for the main game wich can be optained?
I am fully new to this genre, but the tutorial should be great from what I read. Is the game worth the challenge setting up steam in your opinion?
And do I need a permanent internet connection to play or can I play it offline as well?
BTW: Is force feedback supported in this game? Sorry for so many questions, but from the sounds of the game, it seems to be very interesting and amazing.

2016-05-16 04:00:32

All DLCs are included with Second Encore, which is awesome. You can play offline with single player content.
Force Feedback, I think, is supported as long as you have a controller/pad that supports it.

2016-05-16 04:38:16

Nope, force feetback is not supported.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2016-05-16 08:34:46

Hi.
Has the new update been released yet where the screenreader automatically is being detected?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-05-16 11:35:59

Nope, I'll inform you when it will be out.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2016-05-16 15:39:45 (edited by Niklas 2016-05-16 15:43:15)

so this sounds great so far. Is any sighted help needed in regards to installing games and open them after the steam configuration explained in the guide?

2016-05-16 16:54:50

Guys any working well software that reads clipboard automaticly so far?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-05-17 17:03:03

For SG, after update you wont need anymore, just screen reader.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2016-05-17 17:12:40

Yes i know, but now it's working fine with my clipboard. So I want that temporarily.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2016-05-17 19:26:16

You should use clipreader. The link for that is in the first post.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2016-05-17 20:16:30

Downloaded it from a while, but it gives this error when trying to launch it:
Error:  0x800401F3 - سلسلة الفئة غير صحيحة

Line#
--->    002: tts := ComObjCreate("Say.Tools")

Continue running the script?
How to fix this?

Kind regards!

2016-06-02 14:03:53

Update

-Tolk is added to the main game. It should talk after you'll install the game. If there will be any problems just report it.

Have fun!

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2016-06-02 17:12:48

cool! Grabbing this tomorrow!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-06-11 19:32:21 (edited by SLJ 2016-06-11 20:43:54)

Hi all.
So, I have finally seem to got my Steam account to work, at leased on my Mac. I see that Skullgirls is also released for Mac, but does that include the accessibility as well? If I buy the game, do I then buy both the Windows and the Mac version? Then I'll give it a try, and just put it on my Windows if it won't work on my Mac. How much space does the game require?
Edit: I have tried multiple times to add my visa credit card as my payment option, but it doesn't get accepted. I'll try again tomorrow to see if it works, but I must say that I'm disappointed... I'm sure my card works, and that I'm entering the correct information. Anyone else who have had this issue?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2016-06-11 21:28:25

If you buy a cross-platform game on Steam, you can use it on any platform which is very nice. Regarding Skullgirls, I asked Lirin to talk to Mike about adding accessibility support. The response was that Mike would talk to the person responsible for the Mac port, though adding it wouldn't be as easy as Windows (lack of a talk equivalent is probably a problem). That was at least a month ago, right when Second encore was released. I haven't heard anything after that.

I wonder if the --useClipboard switch would work on the mac version. I would need to ask someone sighted to help me see if the mac steam even has a Launch Options option in the game properties.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2016-06-13 01:11:59

what's this game about? is it any good? are there any recordings/reviews for it? this might be asked before, i haven't read the topic, soi dono if it's been asked before

2016-06-13 08:22:55

Thanks a lot pitermach. Well, the Mac have a TTS feature simular to sapi, but it should be easier to make it talk from what I have heard. I'm sorry to go off-topic, but do you know how to uninstall a game from the Mac? and properly from Windows as well?
Thanks a ton for your guide on how to set up Steam on a Mac. It is possible to install games directly on the Mac without using the IOS app. Please let me know if you need more information.
@amerikranian: This is a mainstream fighting game, which is fully accessible.

Best regards SLJ.

2016-06-13 17:07:04

Just because the game has screenreader support it doesn't make it fully accessible. As a blind person a person is going to miss a lot of information.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2016-06-13 18:05:55

@stewie: yes and no. The only thing the game doesn't ahve that I think will really help, is an explanation for new players about what a quartercircle forward, dragon punch, etc, is. HOw to do these motions. It's actually really quite important. Apart from that everything is voiced.

2016-06-13 18:34:05

Yes, but a lot of the time you don't know when your opponent is crouching, etc. You can't see when attacks are coming out, when you hear the sound of it there's no way you can react in time, since you don't see the animation of the startup. Also attacks glow certain colors based on combo hit/opportunity/etc. Also the tutorial does  mention every motion if I recall.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.