2021-04-24 21:14:05

@ 2002 wow! stay warm and don't talk about music, and ancient historical facts.

oops, why is game  really over? how sad. I really wish this program had continued, I loved it. but why do people have to be so idiotic?

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-04-24 22:03:17

Ah yes, the hanus crime of wanting to play old games. Run!
Lol but seriously though, half of our games are old. BK3 was released in, wait for it, 2013. Manamon 1 in 2016. And then let's not even start talking about particular, vastly well known, L Works titles. Perhaps instead of attempting to pick fights with every less than 10 word post you make, actually, ya know, be helpful for once? Or you could just save everyone the bother and not post at all, that would be an equally viable alternative.

2021-04-24 22:58:47 (edited by defender 2021-04-24 23:09:58)

@bjaxstriker
There is a special control panel which will let you adjust your sapi voice and speed, and it should work with any games, here's how to find it.
Press Windows R and type the following:
c:\windows\system32\speech\speechux
In this folder you will find a file called sapi.cpl. Use the context menu on it, choose (send to) then choose desktop (create shortcut) and then you will have access to it any time.
There are actually reg hacks you can use to let your windows 1 core voices be used as sapi voices in games, even the Cortana voice!   I would definitely recommend backing up your registry and making a restore point before using those though, just encase.
Here's instructions on how to do it.
https://winaero.com/unlock-extra-voices-windows-10/
And some premade reg files that I've already done.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8s5f2shrgnxpm … s.rar?dl=1
You can also grab more 1 core voices by typing "speech settings" into the start menu.  The control panel that comes up will let you install more language packages, like Canadian and UK English.

2021-04-25 19:52:03

@defender Worked perfectly! Thank you so much! smile

2022-01-01 16:11:11

Bringing this topic back again, didn't know if I should post here or make a new topic since it's not exactly about playing the game. I am usually able to load a saved game fine on Windows 10, but as of 3 days ago when I save the game, it creates 2 files. SaveGame.enc, and SaveGame.sgi. When I load the game from the main menu, it just closes. It doesn't even give me a code error. I read on Google that .sgi was an image of some kind, so I'm guessing that it has to do with the programming language. When I delete the .sgi file the game can load, but it acts like the .sgi file is ware the save data is meaning it loads at the beginning of the game. If you save the first time after starting a new game, no .sgi file gets created and it acts normal. However if you save any other time, it creates the .sgi file. Someone else on this topic posted and said they had this problem like 4 years ago, so does anyone know a way I can fix this?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2022-01-10 03:18:43

is there a way to use nvda with this game, or how to increase the speed of sapy5?
thanks in advance

2022-01-10 03:38:37

The game doesn't have NVDA support. To increase the SAPI speed, press N. To decrease it, press B. You will have to readjust it every time you open the game. Also, are you having the same problem I am with the game ware when I save it, the game makes a .sgi file?
If you want to change the voice, follow these steps. Note: this will only work if you have Windows 8 or 10, I think. Haven't tested it on 7 or Vista. Also, this was done on a 64 bit computer.
1: go to Windows, SysWOW64, Speech, SpeechUX and press enter on sapi.cpl.
2: choose a voice, all of them will appear.
3: change the speed if needed and press OK. It won't work with Narrator, but it will with anything that uses SAPI.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2022-01-10 03:56:01

Thank you. no. i recommend you use pokemon-access. it is not so convenient, and it divides speech into fragments, it also has music that gives a headache, but the games themselves are better than this game, and do not have so many errors