2024-03-28 05:13:54

If I could have still played Final Fantasy or Dragon Warrior III, it would be one of those. I don't know how many times I played them without getting tired.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2024-03-28 11:53:07

@24: Yes, you can read the commentary and you can also set the game to read it automatically if you wish; can also set the match speed so that you can read the commentary to you peace. Try it.

Claudio

2024-03-28 13:28:23

Jesus, this is a very hard one.
I think I'd have to go with crusader kings 3, because their's just a huge amount of diffrent content to do, and when your done with the base game [somehow], their's mods for things like lord of the rings, a game of thrones, and many more that haven't yet been made fully accessible, but probobly will be.

2024-03-28 15:23:57

Easy. Dungeons And Dragons.
Hear me out:
1. It can literally never get boring because it's powered by your imagination.
2. If you don't have a local group, you can play online.
3. If you can't find a group online, solo play books exist.
4. You can use this as the ultimate open world sandbox game and just have fun.
Yeah you're just playing pretend with some dice, but answer me this: When's the last time you played a game in which you took magically powered mech suits to the core of the sun to box a solar dragon? NEVER, that's when!

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2024-03-28 15:38:32

@29 what do you mean by solo play books?  Never seen those before.

2024-03-28 16:03:44

I'm not fully sure how they work but there are books you can get that let you play a campaign by yourself entirely. There's this one I'm forgetting the name of, I'll google it and put the link at the bottom of this post, but yeah. I have to learn exactly how to play alone, but it's something that's out there.
Here's that book I mentioned.
https://obviousmimic.com/en-us/products … g-pdf-epub

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2024-03-28 16:29:20

There's also this guide, which is for creating a solo campaign using oracle tables and similar. I've not personally done much with it but solo RPGs are a thriving niche.

2024-03-30 07:15:18

Dwarf Fortress. Even though I can't play it yet, it has the most longevity and replayability between fortress and adventure modes. Blind-accessible game? Siralim Ultimate. Not as replayable but pretty damn close.

2024-03-30 08:45:12

I am fighting between Journey To The West, 1942 and Slay The Spire. The first two are extremely replayable because you can always find new strategies to complete missions, while Sts has a good randomization value.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com