2024-03-01 17:36:30

Hey friends! How are you? Did you have a good February? What did you do? Did you have a good leapday? What are you looking forward to in March? Feel free to chat and share in the March chat—Enjoy!

I always tell myself I'm going to stop procrastinating. I was going to, but I never got around to it.
Always approach life with an excellent attitude!
If you like my post, thumb me up!

2024-03-01 17:50:49

Well yesterday was my birthday, and today I'm going to celebrate with my Mom. ... Well, as best as we can with it pouring down rain outside, anyway. We're just gonna get snacks and hang out with some of the family members who actually want to spend time with me.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2024-03-01 21:03:23

February has been... a difficult month for me, sad to say, for real life reasons. I've had to deal with three different deaths. On the upside, I'm testing Final Hour (I have confirmation that I'm allowed to say this), and Lethal Access for Lethal Company happened which I still need to get into properly.
I've also been introduced to a show called Bluey which has surprised me, haven't mentioned it on here as I don't really know if it will be anyone's thing although I do know we have some cartoon fans, so I may consider a topic about it unless, of course, someone beats me to it. I also need to check out Avatar at some point, and by that, I also mean the animated because I've not seen it in years.
There are also plans being made to help me with independence, and also someone might be taking me to some theme parks throughout the year too, but we're just figuring out what's opening when in the UK. Alton Towers isn't on the cards just yet as I need to be ready for rides that go upside down, so we're going to try some others first.
I've also been playing some Last of Us part 2, and slowly making my way throughGod of War Ragnarok.

2024-03-01 21:08:34

It'll be interesting to see what March has to offer.

Please support me by checking out my ko-fi shop:
https://ko-fi.com/kjsisco56927

2024-03-02 09:48:21

February was just like every other month. I've had to deal with school, and nothing exciting has happened.
This Thursday I leave for Costa Rica to see my aunt and uncle.
I hope they approve the dog's health certificate in time. I did get the email on Friday saying they had sent it, so we'll see what happens.
We also have As Dusk Falls coming out this Thursday, and possibly accessibility settings coming to Spider Man 2.
I won't be playing these games immediately when they come out and get updated, but I hope I can find the time when I get back home.

2024-03-02 18:31:03

Hay, nice to see the old monthly chats are still going.

I remember  introducing these on the Sryth forums  in something like 2005 or so, since a friend of mine who owned her own site had them on her forums and I thought they were a nice idea.

Can't remember how they migrated over here, but they've been going ever since which is awesome!

February was rather quiet over here, though there's not a lot going on really other than me trying decide whether to get into longevity world or dawncaster, while intermittently banging out more stuff for Erion, and learning random arias along the way.

Sorry to hear about the deaths Aaron, not fun to cope with. The avatar animated series is amazing! The Avatar netflicks series, ---- mmmm, not so much!

On the plus side, I'm rediscovering my love of Guy Gavriel Kay.

I  really liked his fantasy series fionavar and his novel Tegana. He also writes a hole bunch of sort of alternative history.
Last light of the sun, a book based around an alternative view of vikings didn't do it for me, but I@m currently reading under heaven, which is his take on a  Chinese enspired empire which is awesome!

Like last light of the sun, the magic is very minimal, but unlike last light of the sun, the plot is actually really engaging and moves forward nicely.

Still  miss writing the book reviews and would like to setup a blog, or maybe at this point a podcast, since it'd be nice to do one together with my lady.

Other than that, not a lot going on unfortunately, so hope other people are having more fun.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2024-03-03 05:02:40

I don't usually contribute to these, but I have some time, and I am kind of bored at the moment.
I've just been taking it pretty easy lately. I have work, time with the wife, and from time to time, working on a few coding side projects.
I have really been wanting to get back into gaming as it's been a while since I've sat down to play a good game. But I don't know, I just haven't really been feeling it lately. And I know there's quite a few good ones out.
I have started to watch the newest Avatar remake. So far it's pretty good. Nice reminder of the original.
I'll be going to the CSUN AT Conference in a couple of weeks. So if anyone is also going, feel free to reach out in a PM or something so we can hang out.
But also possibly traveling some more later on this year so looking forward to that. Other than that, still here, lurking on this forum from time to time, hoping it doesn't self-destruct or something any time soon lol.

2024-03-04 09:20:43 (edited by TheRealAmethyst 2024-03-07 07:15:17)

Last month was interesting. I started playing Pokémon Luminescent Platinum again. School is a constant thing in my life. I also had some drama with a few friends, so ended up losing those. I'm looking forward to March, as it is my birthday month.

My discord: the_real_amethyst
Join my accessible Pokémon discord server

2024-03-05 14:01:04

Hello. Nobody cares so I won't bother writing.

2024-03-05 17:11:44

February really wasn't that bad or that good. It was just kind of mid, but I did get a lot of incites for moving forward. For those of you who don't know me, I've been training for the 2024 paralympic games for the past 8 ish years. I've been doing a lot more research recently on a bunch of differently sports science and mental toughness things and that made me realize who I am now, he's not gona cut it. So now I'm back to redesigning my training plan to start next week.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23 4

2024-03-14 04:40:43

I don't usually contribute either, but why not? I accidentally pressed enter. Well kind of.
I'm in the process of applying for a new job, and oh thank God it's remote! I really hope I get it. I feel confident in my qualifications, but that's not always the only factor, for sure.
My friend Sam is coming over tomorrow from MN to spend 3 weeks here.
Also I'm turning super old later this month. 25! Seriously man that's so fuckin' old I can't believe it, but here it is.
So yeah, this could turn out to be quite a good month! We'll see, won't we?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support