2021-02-19 02:12:17

Colavaird is faster than Martiagle, but Martiagle has higher attack and gets Hone Blades, plus Obscure and Sandy Wind if you're into that. Also, Colavaird's "coverage" comes from Fury Power, which kind of tanks its already low defenses. It's a strong move, true, and it will affect steel, ice and stone types, but you pay the price for it. By contrast, Martiagle's coverage comes from Berserk Branch and, secondarily, Speed Kick (I think?). Berserk Branch covers earth, stone and water types. Martiagle gets Fly, so it doesn't have to sacrifice its HP to do huge damage. It doesn't get Dive Bomb, which sucks, but that also means you can shove Rubber Gloves on it and give an electric type a bit of a hard day.
So no, I don't think either of these manamon is head and shoulders above the other.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-02-19 02:12:25

Colovaird is faster but I'd still take others over it. It has suicide dive that hurts it, and fury power that lowers its already low defenses. So those are both kinda gross to me.

2021-02-19 03:55:30

colobaird gets 285 attack being perfect at level 100, martiagle 297, is not a huge difference. but yea, both of them are good in general in game. in online matches colobaird is more useful, but ingame martiagle can do it better

2021-02-19 04:11:25

Online is busted. I thought we established that. lol
Martiagle also gets Hone Blades, which jacks its attack into realms poor Colavaird can only dream of. It's Colavaird with a v, not a b, by the way.
Fury Power is a neat move, and sometimes the defense-lowering thing really will not matter. It definitely has its place. Actually, Ninjarkon with Fury Power+Vengeance Strike+Hone Blades gets freakishly dangerous once it's set up.

2021-02-19 05:08:39

Not to be a ninny here, but you're both spelling it wrong. lol
It's Colovaird. tongue
Also, I suppose the poison bull is kinda neat with its defenses being that high, but it's still very meh. Wanted to try this thing out. Will probably never use again. It's not going anywhere once it gets set up. And you can't lower its defense with anything other than holy smoke. But you still take the same damage from all the old favorites like piledriver and powerfang and the like. Dragon burst still does 40 damage and so on. So, all in all, meh.

2021-02-19 05:46:21

Gubbulline would be decent if it got moves that were better than Takedown and...what, Toxic Tail? Giving it Earthquake might help, for instance. Or Scourge Tail. Or half a hundred other moves that would boost its coverage. It feels like another version of the Rescumo line. Bad defenses and precious little else. I think Gubbulline's attack is serviceable though, at least, and its HP isn't total garbage like Rescumo's is.

2021-02-19 06:38:02

I whish that guy on the thunder prary will accept anyone and not only artisoul. That'll make it more fun, Or, Make it only accept artisoul until you complete your manapedia or something so you can't just abuse it. There is nothing rong with hoping, As Much as I wanted to become a reality, Saddly I dought he ever read his email anymore.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2021-02-19 06:50:00

What I would have done is put different move tutors in different cities. Maybe a total of four of them.
Maybe the first is in Vermacaw, post power plant. Available moves would be something like Holy Water, Dark Gift, Protect, Wind Force, Bubble Burst, Parasite Bite and Speed Kick. Nothing too overpowered. Then move up from there.
And not every manamon would get every one of those moves.
Of course, this would take some time to set up, but it would definitely improve the experience immensely. Aaron spoke once of maybe having a single move tutor that allowed for some manamon to learn some moves, but it hasn't happened yet. I don't think the other issues on the table are fixed yet either.

2021-02-19 06:54:30

Hi all, there is a trick, don't think it is a spoiler, in oghma's house, there is a table contains chemical instruments, you can break it by using items on it, like a potions, it will break and kill the first manamon in your party, walk behind it and find requiem hour glass.
I have a question, what is the auto item?

2021-02-19 07:10:45

Auto item gives an ability which will cure status effects automatically as long as you have the appropriate status-healing item in your pack, I believe. Bayowoof can get this ability naturally, I think. I'm not sure if anything else can.
My question is: what does auto item and the thing in Ogma's hideout have to do with one another?

2021-02-19 07:37:06

Spoilage questions,
What can I do after fighting Master stadium?
I already do remach with all stadium leaders and capture hathorilian.
But still there are puzzle I can't solve like a box in catacomb intercambio I can't move, and what about intering requiem explosion again, it is a dangerous room, and so.
Any hint would help.

2021-02-19 07:43:08

Ah thanks, there is no matter, it just a different question.

2021-02-19 07:44:39

Please check out the Manamon 2 post-game guide in the articles room. It clarifies a lot of what you can do.

That boulder in the catacombs will never move again, and doesn't need to. You moved it on your first trip through there, and now it will let you get anywhere you need to go.

2021-02-19 07:47:39

Ok, thanks a lot, I'll check it out.

2021-02-19 13:33:46

Gubbulline's defenses aren't exactly bad though. Plus you get defense prayer, aura guard, and call to arms to boost them even higher. But it's attack is kinda meh and its moves are gross. You're limited to poison and standard, and not very good moves at that. I get the idea though. It seems like you're meant to stick an angel pendant on it, lay down pollution solution, jack up your defenses, and let the opponent punch himself out. But this is 100% stall in a game that's pretty much 100% offense. It's hard to actually make that work.

2021-02-19 14:04:25

well, in the manapedia entry: holy cow will get maried with gubbulline, and holy cow is good at  power, but lag of defences, when gubbulline is defensive, but . :)damn low power, well, perfect couple then. smile

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2021-02-19 15:20:58

hi guys, does anyone have the mythical stone 3 with good attributes? I can offer any manamon at level 100 in exchange

Manamon trainer

2021-02-21 05:03:39

Hello guys.
Nobody helps me.
Please guys i really want to play manamon2 ful game.
Please guys.
Only one game.
My email address is [email protected].
I know its very hard but please help me.
I promise i never request for other games in future.
But please buy this game only.

2021-02-21 05:56:11

@Keshav Stop. You are beyond annoying.

2021-02-21 07:28:33

If you continue to do like this, no one is going to help you anytime soon. Be humble.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2021-02-21 07:29:16

Moderation:
Keshav, I'm issuing you an official caution at this point.
1. Half or more of your posts since arriving have been to beg for one game or another, usually Manamon 2.
2. You have used the gifting thread (which is fine), but you've also repeatedly used other threads, including creating your own, to beg.
3. You sent me, and god knows who else, personal messages about the subject. I did tell you in my reply that you needed to stop this behaviour, but you're still doing it.

Asking once for a game is fine. Use the appropriate thread, if possible, but it's fine. Asking repeatedly, especially after being asked to stop by other users when no one has done as you request? That's not only grabby, it's rude. Any passing thought I might have to want to help you is now long, long gone. This is not the way to get people to be sympathetic to you. It's just going to make people annoyed.

If you continue to plead for games in this way (via private messages, your own forum threads or by begging in other threads), this caution will be upgraded to an official warning. I'm of half a mind to make it a warning anyway, honestly, since I've got it on good authority that you've even been pestering people off the site for these games, but I can't very well fault you for behaviour off the forum. All it's telling me is that you really, really don't understand the damage you're doing here; my desire to make this an official warning instead of a caution is to make you forcibly understand that sometimes, actions have consequences you might not like.
However, for now, a caution is what this is, albeit an extremely stern one. Stop it. Don't beg anymore. Participate on the forum. Talk to people, get involved with stuff, do whatever else it is you do. Maybe one day, someone will decide to help you out. But right now, it seems to me that the only reason you're even bothering to talk to most of us is because you want something, and a lot of people, myself definitely included, are not okay with that. Not at all.

2021-02-24 04:43:51

Sorry guys.
I realised it

2021-02-24 12:41:41

Do you, like me, think Aaron should have made it possible to fly near the Rain forest's tent?
Ofcourse you first need to return there with the copter to be able to do it.

2021-02-24 13:08:15

Okay, so I was thinking, can we use Glarie Flower for something after giving some to that man in the tent? I searched using search feature, and found people saying that we will be able to get training points for manamons, can anyone explain it to me a bit more? Thanks.

2021-02-24 14:25:49

well, about the flowers in the sonaset city or whatever it is, there is a house there. If you give a flower to him, he'll take half of the
manamon's training point of one of 5 basic stats. For example: if you gave 100 tp to speed to one of your manamon, and speed has went up by 50, he'll recover 50 of the TP you gave before, and speed will be back as normal.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...