2020-11-11 23:01:26

I dunno. Mightauras has good defenses. Stick a Requiem Hourglass on it, and it survives a lot of hits that would kill lesser earth types. You're right though, in the sense that while there are a ton of things that Mightauras hard-walls, there are weaknesses to earth, fighting, water, flame that can be difficult to deal with.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-11-12 00:07:41

what is the Requiem Hourglass? where can i find the crystalball

2020-11-12 01:04:23

Meh. You should be able to find something about the hourglass in the search feature. As for the "crystalball," well, when we say crystal ball, we're usually talking about level-up herbs. Save your game, then use these if you want to see what moves a mon is going to get as it levels, then reload the save.

2020-11-13 09:15:37

Jayde, did you decide you were gonna pass on team fighting, or just do something else for now? I think I can scrounge up most of that team from among all the mons I've bred. I don't have a Tenshaino, but I think I can find the rest of them. I wanted a Remullion so I took the time to make one. I've given it steel stomp, and assault tackle. It has steel armor as its ability.
I also made an Impanzee which I didn't already have either. It has all or nothing as its ability. The rest of them I already had: Guerrerrol, Rumblebee, and Garganchan.

2020-11-13 09:38:32

Ooh, that would definitely help, yes. Was hoping for Steel Stomp and Quake, honestly, since Redonkeus does get Quake and that would give some anti-flame coverage. What do Steel Armour and All or Nothing do?

2020-11-13 10:31:57

Quake? I thought about that, but oh how I hate moves that tend to miss. And I think Garganchan is going to cover that stuff a bit better with earthquake. At least, that was my reasoning, anyway. Time will tell how silly an idea that was, I guess. tongue
All or Nothing, Moves with lower accuracy are boosted. The lower the accuracy, the greater the boost.
Steel Armor, The foe suffers less damage from physical attacks, but suffers more from special attacks.
Also, just out of curiosity, what other mons have decent draining moves that I've overlooked or just plain can't think of? I've got Guerrerrol, Rumblebee, Bombusect, and Trumer. Are there even enough to make a full team? Is that all of them? I guess technically there's Sylphantom, but there are better things for it to be doing. Same deal with the Zinbat line too, I think. Mortrex and some others get fear feed, but that's a low level move and gets outclassed pretty quickly. I think that might be all of them, how that I think about it.

2020-11-13 10:52:21

guys, help me. where is Mutmo house?
and I do not know where I can find these manamons
unknown, ID 303, unknown, ID 301, unknown, ID 282, unknown, ID 265, and unknown, ID 235.

2020-11-13 12:41:38 (edited by pulseman45 2020-11-13 12:42:18)

@Derekedit: You can add Thornita, Limtoroom and Urainaman to your list, they all get Gammadrain. Slothegor too but, eh, probably not a good idea.

2020-11-13 18:09:32

@ 5134, searching for 'mutmo house' will give you a hint of where to look at seventh entry.

2020-11-13 19:16:53

how do you make remullion to learn those moves? I'll interested in steel stomp and asault tacle for it, too

2020-11-13 19:28:43 (edited by derekedit 2020-11-13 19:33:49)

You have to breed it using a Steelion and a Redonkeus. Whatever move that's in each of their first slots will be what Remullion will pick up.
Also, I've even played Ureinaman before and couldn't think of it. derp. Limtoroom and Thornita are two I haven't played. Isn't Thornita's poison type more of a liability? And I think it's one that has you split your attack stats. At least the one you use on Norman's team has gamma drain and poison ball among other things.

2020-11-13 20:14:22

hmm. I will need a good stat redonkeus or steellion I guess, I have a great remullion but I think atleast steel stomp would be really good for it in online battles. Thanks for the info.
And yep, you need to split training points for thornita, it has gamadrain and nature danze by the phisical side and poison ball at the special side. It has slime bullet but I don't think it worth it.
Limtoroom is... plant. it has just plant attacks, except for takedown if I remember correctly

2020-11-13 21:41:01 (edited by pulseman45 2020-11-13 21:45:08)

You are right. What's cool with Thornita is you can try to put the foe to sleep and set up, Limtoroom may be able to do it too but I don't remember. But yes Thornita should have Sludge hammer, or even Toxic branch for example. Sad we would have to wait for an hypothetic Manamon 3 for that kind of thing to actually happen, and even then it wouldn't be a sure thing.

2020-11-13 23:49:03

Nope, thornitha didn't got sludge hammer or toxic branch; you're most likely mistaking treeson.

2020-11-14 02:50:56

Ah yes, that ability. For whatever reason I'd forgotten it was called Steel Armour. Steelion has that by default, and as far as I knew, it was the only one that did. That'll actually make things a little harder, but that's all right. I'd still take a Remullion with Assault Tackle instead of Quake, because you're right, Garganchan does it better. And yeah, I can very, very easily get my own Tenshaino, either just by using the traded one or by breeding it if its stats are bad. I'm not done my current playthrough yet though, so could I ask you to hang onto team fighting for at least a couple of days?

2020-11-14 04:09:00

Oh they're all level 1's in different files like before so they're nice and saved and backed up and will be ready for trading when you are. I've made my own copy of the team and am to the rainforest with them.
Also, the other ability that it could have had, that's just for 90 power and above moves, right? So basically iron impact? Does it even get any other 90 power moves? So far, it mostly seems like a fighting type in name only. I've got tri kick and charge tackle for fighting moves. And I passed up metal fist, and I think there was something else but I can't remember what it was. And laser arm which I passed on as well because of all the missing.

2020-11-14 06:22:14

I was looking for mutmo house, but did not find how to get there. Help me please. I used the search, and saw that it was not a single question, but no answer

2020-11-14 06:36:20

It's in the swamp. Which you'd know if you used the search feature.
It's in the south part of the swamp, fairly near the entrance. Which you'd also know if you used the search feature.
The swamp is a maze. Which you probably know by using your brain.
And how do we navigate mazes? We follow walls. Follow walls. And again, I say, follow walls. I'm serious, and the reason I'm repeating myself so egregiously is because it's been six y ears since Paladin's first maze and people still. aren't. following. walls. There are some places where it'll get you in trouble; I promise this isn't one of them.

2020-11-14 06:51:48

I wish I could get better at going through that place. I mean, I can find the Mutmo house pretty quickly since it's so close to the entrance, but the tree takes me ages to find. I know roughly where it is, and I always get there eventually, but it's never efficient. Same with the catacombs. I'm likely never going to get good at going through that place. I can do it, but it takes an eternity.

2020-11-14 08:08:42

you know, if you ask someone about solving a problem, you will very quickly find a solution. lol! I found this. but now I have another question. I can not find it in search, because my English is bad, I do not know how to articulate it. if manamon walk is not the first in the party, his steps are also considered?

2020-11-14 08:34:34

I was wandering if anyone would help me trading for the flying team, so I can actually start this playthrough. smile

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.

2020-11-14 11:12:36

@141: I knew about Treezon, I didn't say Thornita had Sludge Hammer or Toxic Branch, I said it would be preferable if it actually did, so that one doesn't have to split training points between both attack stats.

2020-11-14 11:20:40

guys, what manamon in Id303

2020-11-14 13:08:20

now I need to trade. I need the Id 303, the symphonyt, and all manamons that transformed when trading

2020-11-14 14:08:17

Its rithmond I believed.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.