2020-05-28 15:14:04

>4623
“Fennebel” lives on “Siccitas Road”.
But I don't think it's appropriate to use it for "Master dyaz". This is because his family's weakness is "Element assault" or "Staff slash".
If you need confusion, Rucroom can help. He learns sprays that confuse the enemy.
Face three "master dyaz" creatures with the same element. You will be able to continue the attack stably. However, avoid using Ghost, Magic, Sound, Fighting, or Undead type creatures.

2020-05-28 16:24:35 (edited by Corona 2020-05-28 16:25:25)

the gift leefox is out. it has boulder bash for a nice coverage and the regroup ability. I wanted it to have nature smash but it isn't bad at all;

2020-05-28 17:39:08 (edited by Mitch 2020-05-28 17:42:10)

Need to grab it soon. Wish there was a way to get prior gifts though...
Thanks for the help. It seemed like it lived on another location, but I’ll just backtrack to pick up those manamon that I didn't h mananets for.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-28 18:49:54

In regards to updating question someone asked about earlier, it really depends. If you check for updates within the game you will be given a link to a webpage. Sometimes you can just re-download the patch, especially if the sounds are not updated. If you have too old of a version though, you will have to re-download.

2020-05-28 19:16:55

I read the that notice wrong.  Oopsie.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-28 20:31:26

Aside from using exp pals, is there a way to quickly level manamon? I'm trying to level some up fast, and it goes well...up until level 25 or so, then it begins to stall out. I could take them through bosses, but that'd mean having to beat the stadium endlessly over and over again. I want to raise other manamon's levels to see what they learn at what level so I can plan accordingly for next playthrough. Or is there a list somewhere? That'd be neat.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2020-05-29 00:16:44 (edited by boy 2020-05-29 00:20:46)

Are you asking for a list of what moves each Manamon learn when they level? If so, then their isn't a list and I don't plan on making one. Taking low level Manamon through the postgame hyper bosses seems to be the fastest way, but I've never beaten the game so I don't know if it is or not. If I want to beat the game, I'll have to find some way of restoring my computer since I recently reinstalled Windows and lost my current save file, which sucked, hard. I had a team traded from another file, and I am not, going to go through the process of waiting days for someone to join a room and have the 2 of us be confused about trades. It's too bad self trading no longer exists...

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2020-05-29 01:01:44

Can you trade between manamon1 and manamon2 for say... an aurastar or mortrex? You can have both sessions opened at the same time. This is how I was able to upload manamon from 1 to 2. It still took a little while, but certainly not as long as it was to close out manamon2, open 1, switch party manamon from storage, save, close 1, open 2, and upload.
The hypers in Requia have been doable with 3 manamon and 3 low leveled manamon, but it's still tedius as heck. Having a list would just eliminate all the bordem work. Ah well.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2020-05-29 02:22:43

I can try to make a list, it would just take a long time. I don't mean moving Manamons between 1 and 2, I mean creating a team to play with after clearing the first stadium in 2. So what I would do is:
make a team for the next game from a save that has the game complete.
Clear the first stadium from a new game.
Connect, then send a person the team I want to use.
And finally, switch the save file to the one that has just the first stadium done and ask the person to send me back the team I had bread and equipped with whatever I want.
The last time I tried this, both me and the other person were confused about what to do and I think we were in different time zones. I have a new team set up, but I doubt I'd be able to arrange a time to move it over to the new save unless someone was available. The best time for me is tomorrow after 2:00 PM, since I have work in the morning. Now that Windows Jen 1.4 has a "System backup and restore feature", I won't be losing my save file anymore so I'll only have to bother you guys this one time asking for times and connections.

2020-05-29 20:25:17 (edited by boy 2020-05-29 20:25:41)

Like I said, I'll only be asking for this once. The room is open, it's called class. Just the word class, no capitals or anything. I'm using a completed save, and I already cleared the first stadium so all I need is to have someone babysit the team while I switch the files then give the Manamon back to me.

2020-05-31 18:38:40

I don't mean to triple post, but I'm just asking since I haven't seen a response on here for at least 3 days if it's safe to close the room so I don't have to listen to that "you have know peers" music anymore? I know that people have work, school, college and things that are much more important than games, and I understand that. I have a job and I'm just starting college now, but it would be nice if someone would at least simpley post and say something quick like "I don't have time, too busy with work" or something similar. I'll keep the room open until the end of today, but my work starts tomorrow so I'll be closing it then. If their was a feature that allowed players to turn off the music, I wouldn't be making this post. But no, their isn't an option to mute the music and their isn't a self trading feature. If it's going to take this much just to arrange for time, I'm definitely only doing this once and I'm not! Completing the Manapedia.

2020-05-31 19:01:30

Honestly I wish self-trading was easier than it was in Manamon 1 (I haven't gotten around to doing it yet), but I do wish trading was handled better, because most likely you won't be able to actually trade.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2020-05-31 19:09:14

Completely agreed on that, self trading doesn't even exist in Manamon 2. It's either I wait for someone to be available, or don't do it at all, and I'd hate to not be able to complete the game with the team I made. It's all Manamons you can't get until after the third stadium, and they all have remarkable or perfect stats in their strong points. Well, you can get one of them before the third stadium, but this one I bread has almost remarkable or perfect stats in everything. They also have equipment that I don't even know ware to find in the game. At this point, I'm just about to go and install the game on my brother's computer and use my registration key, then maybe the network will work right. However, I know that will never happen since I don't know his password and he would never let me use his computer for an audio game.

2020-05-31 19:42:33

I have a save that some guy gave me, Ill trade with that, give me like 30 minutes, okay.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-31 20:05:39

okay so I aparently forgot my registration name.. noo. You can scratch me out, sorry.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-31 20:07:07

oh didn't, coming

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-31 20:10:13

It's open, the room is called "class" no capitals or other punctuations. All you need to do is to babysit the team I have ready for the new game, then I'll ask for them back after I switch to the save that has just the first stadium cleared.

2020-05-31 20:10:44

@#4,641 and everyone
didint you thot about muting the game's sounds from the windos audio mixer?

2020-05-31 20:12:59

I tried doing that, and it also muted the speech of the game.

2020-05-31 20:21:59

it shouldn't mute the game speach if you're useing a screan reader to speak throo it

2020-05-31 20:31:04

Hey boy, could you pm or email the save to me? Thx .

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2020-05-31 20:43:11

There's this stupid bug that doesn't let you trade some manamons when it's traded once or for a few times, which is annoying imo. I don't know why it has to be like that, since trading is a must in this game and we do trade a lot. +We do trade back and forth. Sometimes catching junk manamon to trade is a waste because once you've exchanged like a time or two, it doesn't let you use that junk again and you have to use the real one which you don't want to trade. Soetimes once it's traded to someone and you want it back, it can't be traded back just because it's been detected as a hack. Wth?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2020-05-31 22:24:23

Not only that.
There's something else that made me disappointed about this game.
Why wasn't Tangeria programmed?
I'm actually waiting for a way to get to Tangeria. I know this isn't going to be implemented, so I think I wasted my 130 pln or there abouts.
I enjoyed the story and POTS bosses, but I expected something more.
It would be nice to be able to collect 14 keys, be able to encounter better wild manamon than those in masters heights, but again, it only would.
I know it actually won't happen, so I abandon manamon 2 now.
Or maybe that's just me, who expects too much from Aaron.
Let's wait and see.

2020-06-01 00:25:22

To post 4,651, I sent the save file that's just the first stadium cleared by PM. The room is open and ready to recieve the Manamon that I sent to that completed save, same name as before. "class", no capitals or punctuation.

2020-06-01 06:02:50

So I caught Unicloud and evolved it, and I like it, although it's not doing quite as well as I would hope. are there any good moves that it learns in the future? Trying to smartly distribute training points, as I don't want to waste sweet tonics since I have them.
Same with Corpscat He comes with both physical and special moves, but I'm curious if it'd just be better to prioritize physical attacks, and that stat seems to be relatively higher, after putting the same amount of training points in to see what would happen.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion