2020-02-28 22:54:23 (edited by musicalman 2020-02-28 22:54:35)

Thanks for letting me know about the armor. I did figure out that one of the armors does prevent poison, but hopefully the bug with the other armors will be fixed soon. I haven't tried reading the site with Google Translate, but hopefully I'll be successful. Then I can know when new versions come out.

@49, I don't remember level 3 that well, it's the only level I don't really remember sad. Luyi has a recording of it in post 9. I'm about to go out with family so I can't check it this minute, but I'll revisit it and post about it tonight.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2020-02-29 03:23:21

The game stopped development 7 years ago.

musicalman wrote:

Thanks for letting me know about the armor. I did figure out that one of the armors does prevent poison, but hopefully the bug with the other armors will be fixed soon. I haven't tried reading the site with Google Translate, but hopefully I'll be successful. Then I can know when new versions come out.

@49, I don't remember level 3 that well, it's the only level I don't really remember sad. Luyi has a recording of it in post 9. I'm about to go out with family so I can't check it this minute, but I'll revisit it and post about it tonight.

2020-02-29 07:17:10

Ah, shame. I was under the impression it was new, since I hadn't heard about it until this topic came up. I was like, ooo night of parasite has come back! Or something. Lol

2020-02-29 08:08:00 (edited by musicalman 2020-02-29 08:12:33)

JasonBlaze wrote:

still stuck on level 3, keep getting own on the steps , not sure what to do there, so many zombies.

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
My best advice is to face north when you take the steps. Then just keep back, use the delete key until you hear a zombie is ahead, then kill with the dagger. You should find 3 zombies ahead of you. There are also other zombies on the right, but don't worry about them. If you move north so that your y coordinate is 3, those zombies on the right end up in a fire pit.

To explain, let's say there are two hallways running parallel to each other, and you're in one hallway and the enemy is in the other. As you move up and down your hallway (which changes your y coordinate), the enemies in the other hallway will move also. So if you know where the traps in those other hallways are, you can lure enemies into them by matching your y coordinate to the trap you want the enemy to fall into. This only works on lower levels though; on higher levels enemies will refuse to go into traps.

The only way to get an enemy to leave the hallway they started in is to find an intersection and wait for them to come out. I think higher level enemies might be smarter and can find intersections on their own? Not sure though. Lower level enemies will dumbly stay in the same hall they started in unless you bate them out. So try not to be aligned with intersections when you're in the middle of a hoard. Enemies from connecting hallways can and will gang up on you that way.

And another tip, you should have a couple restorer items by this point. I think there's one in level 1 and another in level 2. If you didn't collect all the items, I'd start over and revisit those levels.

I hate to say it but later on in the game hoards get much, much worse. For me, it basically comes down to trying different strategies, surviving by the skin of my teeth somehow, then analyzing the layout of the grid when I'm safe and trying to devise a safer/more effective way for next time. It's not easy!

2020-02-29 16:44:22

hey all sounds cool gamehow do i play this game / dont know how to use emulator

2020-03-01 02:45:35

Hi, try this article.

2020-03-01 06:28:54

Has anyone completed all 13 chapters?

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2020-03-01 14:12:46

I'm on chapter 12 now. Planning to try to finish up in the next week, maybe sooner.

2021-09-13 09:45:10

sorry to bring this back, anyone have a working link for this?

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2021-09-13 10:21:23

hi
yes please upload

2021-09-13 14:20:16

Hi. The link on first post is not working. Please repair this .

2021-09-14 05:12:59

A newbie here when it comes to Chinese audio games. I followed everything mentioned in this topic like installing NVDA translate ad-on but to no avail. I can't get to work the translator. Do I need to use an imulator to play this game? I tried to open the link to an instruction on how to play Chinese audio games but the link is broken I suppose.

2021-09-14 07:43:59

hi
yes locale emulator necessary

2021-09-14 08:14:44

then after setting the profile on locale emulator what am I gonna do next? what NVDA translate ad-on should I use? the Instant translate or the other Translate ad-on. I have the two ad-ons. thanks and God speed!

2021-09-14 09:48:25

hi
nvda translate you can download from
https://github.com/yplassiard/nvda-translate
when install translate then press nvda+shift+t
you have this game?
if yes maybe you can upload?
thanks

2021-09-14 11:13:36

@toto Thanks a lot it is totaly working now.

2021-09-14 12:29:25

I'll upload the game in the next day or two.

You'll also need to replace some sound files, since a lot of the navigation function in the game uses prerecorded Chinese voice prompts. I made English versions of most of these, so I'll upload them along with the game.

2021-09-14 22:59:29

guys what is the link of the Chinese  audio games form i wanna chek it

2021-09-15 20:01:36 (edited by musicalman 2021-09-15 20:03:16)

Turns out I already uploaded stuff and posted links in this thread, but I will repost them here for new peoples to more easily find:
Download the game here, and download the English voice prompts here..
To use the English voice prompts, simply copy the files in the voice prompts archive to the game sounds folder, and allow files to be replaced.
HTH!