2020-02-22 17:08:11

This is a Suzuki adventure game developed by the developers of night of paradise a few years ago. The game language is Chinese, so you need to use the local emulator. With the help of translation, you can make it English. Because I can't speak English, so I asked a friend to help me write the hot key instructions.
the burning of candles
readme
the game was created by good gameNP3.1, chinese, the same person, don't know you know who he is?
the theme is muchlike tomb hunter, you want to get into a tomb and get items, but
as the  name is the burning of candles, so when you at a level, your candle is burning out, what it means? it means the time is counted
keys
menu keys
ctrl+n:start a new game
ctrl+c:continue your game
alt+f4:exit the game
f1:pause/unpause the game, and you can see character infomation in there
f2:listen the sounds which may important to the game
f9:turn on/off the background sound
f10:let the background louder, turn up the background
f11:turn down the background
f12:go to the chinese's audio games forum
shift+f1:change the sensor mode
move keys
up arrow:move forward
down arrow:move backward
shift+up arrow:jump forward if you  are standing, otherwise let you stand up
shift+ down arrow:let you crawling if you are standing
shift+ left arrow:turn left
shift+right:turn right
space:get item/use item/enter selected path
ctrl:attack/use special ability if the weapon have one
delete:find out the item/emenies in front of you, by sort.
left arrow:find out the item/emeny on your left by sort
right arrow: find out the item/emeny on your right by sort
left arrow twice:find out item/emeny left in front of you.
right arrow twice:find out item/emeny right in front of you
page up:activate/change the weapond wielding in your left hand
page down:activate/change the weapon wielding  in your right hand
home:activate/change the special tools
end:activate/change the item in your hand
backspace:drop the select item
speech infomation keys
enter key once:read the character facing and coordinates
enter key twice:read overall infomation of the battlefield
Z:read the exit exact location
shift+Z:read the roughly location of the exit

X:read exact location of the emeny
shift+X:read roughly location of the emeny
C:read exact location of the items
shift+C:read roughly location of the items
V:read exact location of the traps
shift+V:read roughly location of the traps
any another keys:stop the speech
link:
http://luyi.ddns.net:2500/the%20burning … es1.58.zip
Because I can't speak English, so I would appreciate more information about this game if anyone could help me to add.
Please enjoy.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2020-02-22 17:29:32

Hello.
When i'm using local emulator with this game, game sounds didn't play. Without local emulator, all works properly.
What am i doing wrong?

2020-02-22 20:15:02

I quite like it so far, it is almost simmular with the dungeon crawller game on the developer room, but this one completed, maybe.
post 2, try to rename the game folder and the exe file to english.
I just finish the level where you obtain dagger.

2020-02-23 01:19:42

If the Nvda component that translates languages were updateable it would be all feasible without any emulator.  By the way, would anyone know if the component in question will be updated for the latest version of Nvda?  So we can play games of all languages without problems!

2020-02-23 01:53:47

Just curious, but what does sazooki ruftly translate to? My best guess is fast, or quick, but I'm not sure.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-23 02:46:15

the translate add on is updated already

2020-02-23 05:27:19

I'm glad someone likes this game. It has 13 chapters at present, and at the beginning of Chapter 11, you can use gold coins to buy items

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2020-02-23 05:29:11

Maybe it's my translation. I translated the game type wrong,

Jaidon Of the Caribbean wrote:

Just curious, but what does sazooki ruftly translate to? My best guess is fast, or quick, but I'm not sure.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383

2020-02-23 06:38:54

I try to play the game with translation, and make it English. I recorded the first five chapters
link:
http://luyi.ddns.net:2500/rd-en%201%20t … apters.mp3

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383

2020-02-23 14:54:11

This developer has developed Parasite Night, Urban survival, There are a lot more.

2020-02-23 17:52:37

10, you have 999 posts!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2020-02-23 18:01:37

Hi.

I downloaded lokal emulator for windows 10, when I run the game, I get errors about Dlls.

When I run it without the emulator and change the game name to game.exe, I get a pain thing and when I press enter the game exe file disappears.

I have macafee because that's what installed with this computer and it's crap, so I wonder if that's deleting the file? Or it could be windows 10s virus protection thing.

I also have the NVDA translate addon, the one where you press control shift NVDA t to turn translation on but it desn't read the readme or any kind of chinese text, I don't have the chinese keyboard installed, would that help?

Any help would be apreciated.

I'm gone for real :)

2020-02-23 19:14:01

can someone give a knew link for the translate add on for nvda

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2020-02-23 20:36:29

Hi.

Here you go: https://github.com/yplassiard/nvda-translate

2020-02-23 21:15:18

thanks, but i found it. is there anyway o read the directions, using nvda? I'm still confused  on how to get weapons and such.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2020-02-24 02:53:45

Hi.

@Naruto, how did you get the game to work?

2020-02-24 06:41:36

In Chapter 1, you don't have any weapons. You have to get the dagger in Chapter 2. You can download the recording I recorded in English translation.

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383

2020-02-24 13:11:18

I had already installed it a few weeks before the release of the latest Nvda update, but for this version I am told that it is not compatible and, when I go to check the updates of the add-ons it tells me that there are no updates.  Why?

2020-02-24 13:19:37

Hi.

@Maranatà, go to the github link and press enter on translate-2020.01.

2020-02-24 13:26:14 (edited by musicalman 2020-02-24 13:26:57)

Really liking this game but can't for the life of me figure out a few things on level 5.

There's a door in the center of the grid that I can't seem to reach. On Luyi's recording, he doesn't visit that room, so I guess there's no way to reach it? I feel like I'm missing something though.

When I go to the door at the bottom right of the grid, I get swamped by bats. I can never manage to kill them. The shovel often digs instead of killing the bats. I haven't had success with the dagger either because it's not as powerful. So, not really sure what to do with the door in the center, or with that room of bats.

In addition I'm having a big issue with fighting enemies. On luyi's recording, he kills big groups of enemies while facing in one direction. For some reason I'm not able to do that, I can't hit the enemies that way. I have to keep turning north, south, east and west and looking for which direction the enemy is facing I guess. All the while, the enemy is hitting me and I'm taking damage. I feel like this is why I'm having so much trouble with level 5, and it's probably only going to get worse!

Can anyone offer me any advice?
Thanks!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2020-02-24 17:16:48

Hi.

I'd really like to play this game but don't understand why the exe file keeps disappearing on me, I think it might have to do with macafee though so will have to get that uninstalled.

2020-02-24 18:30:09

I just tried to install Translate from the indicated link but the installation is blocked because it is not compatible with the latest version of Nvda.

2020-02-24 19:05:20

Hi.

@Maranatà, it is.

You need to press enter on the second link instead of the first one.

2020-02-24 23:26:07

Hi.

The game runs but seams to crash after I hear the guy falling, when i press alt f4, I get an error I can't translate. Here it is: ±¾ÓÎÏ·½öÔÚ²âÊԸĽø½×¶Î£¬ÒÔºó»¹½«²»¶Ï¸üУ¬»¶ÓÄúÌá³ö±¦¹óÒâ¼û£¡
ÈçÄú¶Ô±¾ÓÎÏ·ÓÐÈκÎÏë·¨£¬¶¼ÇëÌá³ö£¬±¾ÓÎÏ·»¹Óкܴó¸ÄÔì¿Õ¼ä£¬ÎÞÂÛÊDzÙ×÷ģʽ¡¢ÒôЧÌáʾ¡¢¶¯×÷·½Ê½¡¢µØͼÑùʽ£¬¶¼¿ÉÒÔ¼ÌÐø¸Ä½øÓÅ»¯¡£Ö»ÒªÄúÔÚÌýÓÎÍøÂÛ̳µÄ³©Ì¸ÇøÌá³öÏë·¨£¬½«À´Ð°汾µÄÓÎÏ·ÖпÉÄܾͻá³öÏÖÄãËùÆÚ´ýµÄ¶«¶«Å¶¡«
ÌýÓÎÍøÈ«Ì幤×÷ÈËÔ±¹§ºòÄúµÄ¹âÁÙ£¡

It makes a ding kind of sound if i do that and when I press enter on ok, another dialog comes up, when I press enter on ok it brings up a forum kind of thing?

2020-02-24 23:37:12

Hi.

Here's the same thing in what I think is chinese: 本游戏仅在测试改进阶段,以后还将不断更新,欢迎您提出宝贵意见!
如您对本游戏有任何想法,都请提出,本游戏还有很大改造空间,无论是操作模式、音效提示、动作方式、地图样式,都可以继续改进优化。只要您在听游网论坛的畅谈区提出想法,将来新版本的游戏中可能就会出现你所期待的东东哦~
听游网全体工作人员恭候您的光临!

I press enter on ok and here's what i get: 是否去听游网游戏畅谈区说两句?
选‘是’直接打开畅谈区专题贴,选‘否’直接退出游戏。

Can someone help?