2019-12-20 08:45:36

nuno69 wrote:

Anything new regarding the game?

Properly not, since we haven't heard anything. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-12-20 18:12:18

I have bought the game on Steam yesterday. I figured i could purchase the game and get the updates as they come. So if i understood correctly, the accessibility features are for the PC version right? I will try and see what there are so far, but I do understand that the game is not yet fully accessible. If more will be added, I should theoretically get those updates automatically? SIncew that was what happened for me with Sequence Storm when they added more accessibility features.

2019-12-20 19:04:50

From hearing videos of people playing this is going be super. Is anything patched or still unplayable, if purchase now?

2019-12-20 19:51:52

sorry to double-post but why wasn't the accessibility added during development? why after release? how long will it ;, a month, year? 2 years? thought we were aiming for inclusion when games are released not as an oh that's a good idea attitude?

2019-12-20 20:25:18

Accessibility in video games is relatively new.  10 years ago, we would all still be complaining that we weren’t able to play a game because it wasn’t even happening.  I understand. I am an impatient guy myself, but even someone like me knows that these things take Time to happen when they are first introduced. Be thankful that it is even happening in the first place.

2019-12-20 21:44:06

because Deadlines have to be met when one's cash comes from other sources? granted, that might not be true here as I have no idea how this company runs their corporate structure. They might of had the access additions worked on, but not entirely comlete before a release or update deadline.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-12-20 22:29:54

There are gameplay / technical patches in the works so We need to wait patiently. First things first.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2019-12-20 22:54:57

Looks like if you're wanting to get it now, Steam is running a sale for it for $29.99 until the 2nd of January.

2019-12-21 00:19:30

Yeah a lot of people had problems with the too much platforming, not enough battling of the game. Probably needs to be balanced before we can worry about any sort of accessibility.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2019-12-21 00:59:16

Well so far, I haven´t seen if there are any accessibility yet in the game. I purchased the game off of Steam and used the offer they had on the game. I just started the game. Haven´t really seen if there are any accessible features yet. Have anyone noticed if there are any accessible features in the PC version?

2019-12-21 06:30:22

What do I need to do to follow when this gets to be accessible? I don't have a Steam ID yet, but I probably ought to get one at this point, probably ... in light of all this stuff showing up ...

2019-12-21 11:43:10

what is the length of this title, i assume way longer than any audiogame designed for the blind? does it just have story mode? replay value? 30 USAID is fine but as most people would probably state, though not myself at this point, that is quote far too high for a game quote, as all of our ground-breaking games are at this price, so i would expect as with sequence storm top quality

2019-12-21 13:11:49

Accessibility features are testing propably in closed beta so there is no way to turn on the accessibility yet.
I have heared from lirin, that alot of things needs to be fixed and done so we must wait.
I will purchase game when accessibility will comes to the title.

2019-12-21 16:08:56

In that case, I will wait for the accessibility to be done. I will keep the game on Steam though. I just tried to do the first battle, but have no idea what I am supposed to do. I am just pressing buttons, but don´t seem to proceed anywhere. It is the very first battle after you see the intro.

2019-12-21 22:41:10 (edited by Lirin 2019-12-21 22:41:38)

Basically to complete the game (if you know everything) is about 15 hours if I know correctly.

There are stuff to come like new game plus, DLCs etc.

I'll let you know of any accessibility updates so stay tuned!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2019-12-22 02:54:52

At the end of the day I don't regret the purchase. I knew what I was getting, I knew accessibility wouldn't come right away, and finally I know how trustworthy the dev is. With all of that, it's worth that kind of a wait.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2019-12-29 03:23:13

I came across this topic just now, I'm excited to see accessibility features be added.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-12-29 04:42:52

for the people complaining about the price, do keep in mind that most new mainstream games are somewhere in the 70+ range. if people want things to be more screen reader friendly, they should also expect to pay the price like the rest of the world, particularly if the game devs work so hard to actually make it happen.

2019-12-29 10:10:56

Can you give us some more information on accessibility in this game? what about system requirements etc?

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-12-29 10:51:45

this may be a little ticky tac, but sense this game is not accessible yet, why is it in new releases? seems like its not even playable judging from the comments

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-12-29 14:11:06

I think it is in new releases as it will be accessible. is there no beta we can try and help implement accessibility, or is the testing merely undertaken by one or two people? just curious, if i buy it, can i, and others help shape the accessibility and have some kind of input? ,

2020-01-04 19:57:45

hi,
can someone post the keys? and a menu guide?

2020-01-08 06:15:31

Oh ow, I'm so glad to hear this game is out!
Yeah, judging from the developer's previous works, I'm more than hopeful that the game will be accessible.
I'm more than willing to give it time for it to get there.
Especially since the game itself is out already.
Anyone know what the system requirements are?
I'm about to google it right now, so... not sure why I'm asking, but yeah.
Anyways, looking forward to the accessibility roll outs.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2020-01-08 08:34:18

@73, sysreqs are actually pretty low. Most modern machines should make it possible to play.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-01-08 09:03:11

Not entirely true. It needs a fairly beefy graphics card. That I don't have.

Take care, it's a desert out there.