2019-11-30 23:26:50

greetings, i am having difficulty solving that dam puzzle in barren underground f2 where there is a table, a statue and a bolder. I did it once but can't remember how:( can you give me a tip:) oh and there was a skeleton there to

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-11-30 23:44:39 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-30 23:49:05)

nah, no holding necessary for the evolution items. Use it (yes, it's different).
Holding items to evolve is only for equipment. (e.g: venom lance)
Also, opinions on sylphantom? That's a really crippling typing, but is it fast enough to make up for it? What kind of moves does it learn?

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-30 23:48:22 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-30 23:51:37)

Also, still a big fan of sirennia for water types, but is arctana faster?
I guess sing's accuracy sucks, but sleep is kind of the only way set up is worthwhile, and downpour plus flood is pretty devastating if you have nothing that specifically resists water types in the party.
Boulderdash is a real gem though. lol

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-30 23:55:13

Spoiler warning and so on

Ha, I seriously didn't know you use the item. Wow, no wonder I couldn't get it to work right!
As for sylphantom, let's see.
Right now I've got on it:
Astral Buster
Parasite Bite
Swarm Storm
Smoke and Mirrors
Beyond Bolt

It's better with the ghost moves, I think, but yeah pretty easy to lose that one. As for stats:
Health, base 227, current 227, trained 0
Strength, base 108, current 108, trained 198
Defense, base 120, current 120, trained 0
Magic Attack, base 109, current 109, trained 36
Magic Defense, base 115, current 115, trained 0
Speed, base 134, current 140, trained 50
Still looking for the right island, but I picked up a couple more items while wandering.

2019-11-30 23:57:16 (edited by Loxias 2019-11-30 23:59:05)

My Arctana is slightly faster than my Sirenea, but the difference is very small, so it could maybe be chalked up to stat potential. Even if it's not, the difference won't likely matter against most things.

2019-12-01 00:04:38

Whew, found that island finally. Thanks for the help guys!

2019-12-01 00:08:54

all right!
I beat the eturnaty studio. I can go to the codacoms now. so, what do I do?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-12-01 00:42:42

greetings i finally got the key one.
possible spoiler ahead
when you fall down the hole in f2 of barren underground, and you go on a conveyer belt, go to the north when you hear the electric coming and you won't be zapped and you can get the key out of the chest. now i have all 3 keys and going to go through the heart and the sealed door. When does the door in dragons lair become opened? also is hinterland right beyond the door of the heart?

2019-12-01 00:50:36 (edited by Jason SW 2019-12-01 00:52:07)

Hi,
Can anyone remember where the other exp pals are found? I have the one from Shadow Canyon, but I need another. I remember that you can find at least three during the game, but I don't remember where I found them.
(Yes, I did search first, haha.)

Thanks.

2019-12-01 01:33:43

Does anyone know if my previous team are still good on the game? Mortrex for instance, was a very good manamon to have on your team, same with fiendour. Grandlan was freaking amazing in manamon1 with the huge number of types it could hit.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-12-01 01:45:09

ok so i'm now at the bit in barron underground i've also been to barron heart. i managed to get passed what sound like knifes. all the way to that door which won't open. i'm assuming i have to go through that door. how can i do this? i've been all round the outside of barron underground as far as i can see and barron heart. lol don't tell me there's a key or some such in the middle of those nife things?

2019-12-01 01:45:41

greetings awesome folks, I have a query for you. When i was in the barren underground doing some grinding to get my party up to a decent level, i noticed when i tried to capture manamon like a gargantuan it says you are not able to capture manamon now. When will the game allow you to be able to capture manamon again?

2019-12-01 01:47:35

to the person that caught an Arctana in manamon2 hhow did you find one to catch?

2019-12-01 01:48:37

my guess is after you have left ogma's dimension. because you're somewhere that technically isn't real so i guess how can you capture something that doesn't exist

2019-12-01 02:46:13

you can get an exp pal from alaza

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-12-01 03:04:15 (edited by Dungeon Diver 2019-12-01 03:05:41)

Hey there. EXP Pals can be found:
1. In the locked chest to the immediate west after entering the great hall of Master Dias' manor in Shadow Canyon.
2. There is a hidden one next to a Max UP Restorative in Ogma's house through the machine in his house, out the first set of gates, across the first set of conveyer belts, west out of the second set of gates, and then generally south ish. I believe this one's in a corner.
3. There is one in a chest (I forgot to write down if you need a key or not) to the right of the healing machine in the waters to the south of Namia. For point of reference, the healing machine is on the route between the rain forest and Namia and can be found on the upper right hand side.
4. There is an EXP Pal in one of the Hinterland Shelters. (I believe it's the first one) between the Barren Heart and the Edge of the World.
That's all I have so far. 4 in total. I did not know that you get one from that professor. I'll have to go chat with her.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2019-12-01 03:08:22 (edited by Dungeon Diver 2019-12-01 03:12:02)

@Darren, since "using the search feature" is evidently not getting through:
You need 3 keys for the barren underground; one for each subsequent door that will lead you to a big boss battle. Good luck finding them, and for the love of all that is holy, like Swis cheese, please search out "underground key" or "Barren Underground" or similar keywords to find them!!
@3,161, once you beat Eternity Studio and touch the computer to get into the catacombs, you head west in a winding way out of there and continue southwards onto the city. Then it should be fairly explanatory from then on! Also, for anyone not in the know: To the north and east of those hills that you exit out onto, there is an old ruin, and when you fall through the hole there, you get a free ghost loener. There's also a hidden stone club to the right of the waterfall in some water before the ruins.

2019-12-01 04:23:10

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Gold progression: I know you get master scrolls once you donate a cumulative amount of 1000000 gold. The question is, should I actually grind my gold in the bank and keep grinding for gold in masters heights till I reach that amount, or should I use the 1000000 gold I get when beating Pierre? I.e. will having master scrolls before the Pierre fight significantly wreck the game?
Side technical note, I feel like the constant interest rate is based on step count, which makes sense so that people can't leave the game running overnight to gain gold. It just occurred to me that they never really explain the intervals at which you obtain interest, so unless it's random, this is how it's supposed to work.

2019-12-01 04:35:25

I'm pretty sure interest is actually battle-based, actually. I remember spending like 3 hours running all over the catacombs once, did all of the walking transformations at once. Didn't gain any interest at all. Run through the master stadium a couple times? Interest.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-12-01 04:39:25

Also if you have a Manamon that can hardwall the Manamon in Masters Heights, that's another quick way of getting gold and exp and getting interest at the same time. I heard a thing or two about Pierre giving a hell of a lot of experience, so I'm just wondering if it would be useless to grind for master scrolls before the Pierre fight.

2019-12-01 04:47:57

i am stuck right now after solving pussle in the next room i found 2 machine of artisol
i don't know what item can destroy this machine it seem i don't have any require item
exprole around the room i found only 1 wide tile between two wall from the right side of machine
it seem like death end any help

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-12-01 04:55:42

Use the search feature. Or scroll through your other items. Either way you'll find something. The only thing I will say since this confuses many users is that you are actually walking around an empty void revealing memories as the world starts falling apart. No footstep sounds and no clear indication as to what to do. Just walk until you hear the events. EVentually a hole will open up that leads ou back to Requia, and the 2way hole also leads to the edge of the World. Get plenty, I mean plenty of healing items. You'll need them.

2019-12-01 05:03:48 (edited by Dungeon Diver 2019-12-01 05:05:36)

I didn't know the other chests exploded so locked myself out of a chrono core sad Is this the only time we can get one?
Second, can ya'll list down some speedy manamon for me? Or whoever comes to mind? Most of my manamon, despite being higher leveled, seem to be somewhat slow, so these manamon in the wilds of Requia are getting off first attacks etc. I could give one of them the quickstrike pendant but... their other gear is helpful, too! The only ones that are outspeeding the manamon are Ursineator and bamboustica

2019-12-01 06:14:17

Witch Type or Manamon is resistent against stone/Earth?? I Searched in this Tread, but didn't find anything.

2019-12-01 06:27:26

Earth does not affect air, but be careful, as stone will wreck air. Earth is not very effective against Plant and Insect.
Stone is not very effective against Earth, Fighting and Steel.