2019-11-30 01:08:38

so what place sells the protecter item?

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-11-30 01:16:54

¨HI THERE
spoilers ahead
I managed to get through the edge of the world, I rescued the artesoal from the machines, but then I just hear a bunch of music, and I can't skip it.
what do I do here?
end of spoilers

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2019-11-30 01:29:49

Just move. You can't hear your footsteps for some reason.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2019-11-30 01:37:18 (edited by bryant 2019-11-30 01:38:11)

question:
In the change log, after almost all the new version release notes, it notes that battle recordings are not comptaable with this version. I see no reason why they shouldn't be, but this happens constantly. I see no reason for them not to work with new versions, unless significant changes have been made.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2019-11-30 01:58:40

hi
I tried to move after ogma said something about andromeda having to go   do some interviews, but it didn't work

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2019-11-30 02:31:29

You're meant to keep walking around that area. You can't hear any footstep sounds but ultimately you're meant to do a circuit of the room you're in to trigger different cutscenes.

2019-11-30 03:19:28

Couldn't locate it in the search feature, but does Amthysto transform on its own or does it need a special element?

2019-11-30 03:41:11

I think you'd need to trade it off with somebody to get his last transformation.

2019-11-30 04:03:30

bryant wrote:

question:
In the change log, after almost all the new version release notes, it notes that battle recordings are not comptaable with this version. I see no reason why they shouldn't be, but this happens constantly. I see no reason for them not to work with new versions, unless significant changes have been made.

My posts should always be considered unofficial, but I can answer this.
Battle recordings are just sequences of commands needed for the game to reenact a battle.
Since we're seeing adjustments being made to manamon, abilities, moves, type effectiveness etc, battle recordings are broken as a direct consequence. They just wouldn't play back correctly after a change to a move's power, an ability getting a bug fix, etc. All it would take is one such a change for any guarantees to be out the window as far as recordings go.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2019-11-30 04:20:08

Amthysto transforms naturally by level. It's just very late.

2019-11-30 04:52:32

Hello,
So I have to say this. With the latest change to switching, battle mechanics after a manamon death are broken. Now when an opponent kills your manamon, and you send out a new one because of that, they get one more free hit at it. While using up a turn for regular manual switching makes sense, the current system does not, and dramatically alters game balance.  Replacing a dead manamon is not regular switching and should not be treated as such.
I also think I discovered a bug. When I was fighting the glimmeroto on the princess's team in the rematch, I sent out my  jagzium, and it hit it with necro jab. But when I checked the health, it had 0% health yet still was alive. I assume htis isn't intentional?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-11-30 04:52:58

Thank you. No trading then. So far, he's the weakest of my team sad. I may trade him in for a magic type if he doesn't improve.

2019-11-30 05:15:02

i am in barren underground f2 where you have to ride a conveyer belt and play a tune for the quartanchelia so how can you successfully do it do you have to time each note exactly or can you walk backwards when belt is going forwards? I am curious

2019-11-30 05:28:27

You have to go forward on the left conveyer belt and hit it at the right time the proper note goes passed, then go right, ride the conveyerbelt going in the opposite direction, and circle around and around again until you've hit the notes in the right order.

2019-11-30 06:22:40

i would ask again since no one answer my question
in the edge of the world after ran from earthhquake and solving pussle that move person bench and table
what am i suppose to go next run across brade room i can't find any path to go further
it keep me back to room that was earth quake or previous room that i already solved pussle
could someone give me some hint please

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-11-30 06:23:32

Don't feel bad. That puzzle drove me nutty.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-11-30 06:26:03

So I'm stuck on baron underground f2 with the bolders. I can't go forward because a person blocks my path and tells me that I'm not allowed in that area and sends me back to the first area. What do I do to get the first of 3 keys? I already have keys 2 and 3.

2019-11-30 06:46:09

I am not sure where you are. If you passed the earthquake room, then I believe you must go into another picture.
So your essential goal is to get that statue onto that switch. But first you must remove the 3 rocks on top of the statue somewhere they won't be in the way. I start by moving the top boulders right, then up, and all the way left. Then, move the statue upwards.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-30 07:35:06

@audiogame ok i will explain what point i stuck
when i enter the edge of the world
i go to the left and fall near the cliff
first pussle of picture in it i solve already then go to the room that was earth quake
i manage to run successfully it was point me to brade room that i explain
whenever i try it give me to the room that has been earth quake
that this place i stuck try using cannon it seem can go one direction can't push from other spot
so if you can help me out  i appreciated

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-11-30 07:50:01

greetings all i am in barren undergound, and and found a ladder and climbed it. I find a table and a skeleton and a guy that says you aren't allowed here and kicked you down the ladder. how do you solve this strange puzzle and there is a table near by to.

2019-11-30 08:11:05

I feel like this question has been asked and answered a number of times now. You need to push some rocks aside and move the statue to the switch.

2019-11-30 09:54:22

Ok 3098
I think I know where you are stuck.
You are having issues with the earth quake 30 or so second room. So you have to immediately start by running south until you reach that cannon. The general direction is west. So I think this first cannon shoots you south, I could be wrong. Then you get pushed west, then west again I think. Something like that. Then you run north a bit. I remember that part of it.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-30 11:08:02

here is my team for today when i am going to do the third stadium, mauro is my rebignies and he is level 29, lord of hatred is my wolfsier and is level 31, greg larson is my wipeslur and is level 26, my last manamon is harrison my quortantula who is level 26, do i need to do more grinding or is my team ok

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-11-30 11:44:00 (edited by arjan 2019-11-30 11:53:31)

@Enes, the switching after death still allows the person to hit you if it's faster than you. That has, as far as I know, always been the case.

As to the 0% health thing, did that mon use sturdy stone or something similar? That move prevents you from dying for a turn, so its possible you might have gotten it stuck at 0% health and need to wait until it uses something other than sturdy stone.

Another possibility (but this is one I haven't tested yet) is that the percentages are actually rounded off, so anything below 0.5% would show up as 0. That's not something you can notice with low health fights, but lets say the mon you're fighting has 300 health, and it only has 1 health remaining. that would mean it would have 0.33% of its health left, which could potentially show up as 0% if it's rounded down. Again, not sure if that's how it works in practice, but it could be an explanation.

I believe earlier in this thread I saw someone say Zapistan transformed with a soulless heartstone. Do you need to be a certain level to do that? Because mine can't transform yet.

Also having massive amounts of fun (I hope your sarcasm detector is running smoothly) in the swamp, which was an area I never visited on my first playthrough. Is it possible to give directions to places there at all? I've found a bunch of items, and I was reminded of the 12 days of christmas song after having gotten a levelup herb, 2 giganets and 3 rare jewels in a row. But after that it was back to a single treasure chest key. I found like 5 tamers, -no thugs though. And no Mutmo house yet, either.

Are flyers worth dropping there? The turns are so tight I think I would still miss a bunch of turns even with a flyer.

2019-11-30 11:57:11

can anyone give me the note numbers for the music puzzle on the conveyer belt so I won't mess it up a million times all over youtube? I number the notes 1 to 5, with 1 being lowest and 5 being highest.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie