2019-11-28 13:59:02

Hi all!
Well, I just don't know how to say this, it's just hard to tell.
I...
I..., am...
I, am, Urh2006.

I recently found that I can just use tor to connect to this forum, just because i love it and i really enjoy beeing inhere. I know I did the biggest mistake ever with creating this, because if i wouldn't create this account, I wouldn't be permanently banned, but well, you learn from your mistakes. Mods, feel free to ban me forever if you wish to do so, i wont be angry or anything, I did enough drama on this forum. I did to much to this community.

At least I hope you will believe me one day, that i changed my ways and that I don't support cloning no more.

This is my signature, nothing to say here.

2019-11-28 14:11:07

Well, confirms my statement on elten about you then.

2019-11-28 15:26:20

what is your point?
you know that by posting this you'll most likely get banned, so why do you post it?
Are you that dumb or do you just want to get banned another time?

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-11-28 15:40:07

Hi.

At Ogomez possibly he wanted to tell us all that he can simply use tor all the time and that noone could ever stop him creating accounts.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-11-28 15:41:02

Should I dare get a popcorn delivery?

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-11-28 15:41:59

Hi.

at 5 na, guess that's not worth the hastle, depending when the mods decide to step down here and mingle with the commoners, this shouldn't be that entertaining.

greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-11-28 17:01:23

I bet he'll come back soon and say his friend was being a poopoo head and posted that on his account.

2019-11-28 17:20:25

I knew it.

2019-11-28 17:43:09

@Simba, nice Lion King reference.
Now...
Moderation!
@Audiogamer1000 I'm taking this right to the staff list, so I am sure some sort of decision will be made soon enough.

2019-11-28 18:56:56

Moderation:
Correction. You had a multiple account. it has now been banned.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-11-28 19:41:24

from what I have saw in the past on here or other places I find people with the username with audiogamer with a number usally causes a lot of problems.

2019-11-29 04:29:00

I believe the intention of the first poster was not to excuse himself for the harm done but to attract attention to all banned folks that they can use tor to register as many accounts as they want. Grab your popcorn, settle confortably because more and more drama is going to unfold.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2019-11-29 05:21:05

@1, good job, good job!

Follow me on Mastodon.

2019-11-29 06:56:53

I reported him for that reason about a week ago but nothing was done

2019-11-29 07:09:05

I think @7's theory is the closest to reality.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-11-29 08:24:06

The issue with banning people who are using Tor is that your banning legitimate people who may just want to use Tor to remain anonymous. That's the huge issue with this; its no longer about using a VPN, but about banning possible future innocent users who happen to be directed through the same Tor exit node you just banned.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-11-29 08:48:03

@Ethin: I suppose it would be based off of a user's track record then. I don't think anyone's done an IP check without being prompted to by a user's actions or suspicious character. Plus,

Aaron wrote:

Moderation!
@Audiogamer1000 I'm taking this right to the staff list, so I am sure some sort of decision will be made soon enough.

happened before Liam's post, so preconceived notions likely wouldn't cut it when deciding when to ban someone even if they were using Tore. This is something to consider as VPN's actually become viable and speedy means of accessing the internet thanks to Cloudflare's inclusion of a Wireguard-based vpn they call Warp in their 1.1.1.1 dns resolver.

2019-11-29 12:17:45

why do we do those harmfull tihngs to eech other
you guys are acting like seegworts; at simba and others who doesnt give them an opertoonity to start over just as cudly did
it's very sad to watch those fokes get band just because they said sorry and they want to start over
hope you understand what your meening by the way

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-11-29 12:23:54

can you guys just accept that he was trying to apolagize? That is all. It looks like he was very apologetic and understanded his wrongdoing, not that he was in anyway trying to do any more harm; furthermore, he was more likely trying to say sorry for the harm he'd previously caused.

2019-11-29 12:40:44

First, what the hell are "seegworts"? Genuinely confused here.

Second, I want to take apart this whole notion that you should receive sympathy just because you apologize.

Urh was banned for many reasons, all of which were legitimate.
He apparently loved the forum so much that he couldn't stay away. He snuck back in, made comments from time to time, and because we weren't sure if it was him, we couldn't ban him. Let's bear in mind that he had already been banned, and getting around a ban this way is, in itself, a rule violation.
So no, you don't get to just fess up and have your misdeeds hand-waved. The appropriate thing to do would've been to approach a staff member privately and via appropriate channels if you wanted to apologize. In this instance, I'm not sure that it would've changed anything, as a considerable amount of harm was done before Urh was banned in the first place, but it never hurts to try. Hey, everybody makes mistakes, after all, and if there appears to be a genuine desire to fix things, that goes a long way.
Unfortunately what we have here is a lot like a burglar getting caught, put in jail, breaking out somehow, stealing from a few more houses, then turning himself in. He's...kind of not going to walk free after that. If you were so apologetic for your actions, why did you have to sneak around and break more rules?

Nope. Not buying it, not for a hot second.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-29 17:06:09

@Mongoo and @rori: I believe at least one of you knows about this topic?
Trying to be apologists for an illegitimate apologizer can only go all kinds of wrong, because he, like that other topic, is probably feeding on people to fall for it. Think. Why would he blatantly mention Tor publicly if it didn't *potentially* open the door for other banned users to skirt their ban? Whether he meant to or not, he did pretty much tell users how to get around a ban, in a coded apology. Let's take into account that Cudly did not use bribery and false dealings from a staff impersonator to apologize for his actions and want to start over. Huge difference here. You can't defend someone who's done far more harm than good, then tries to get around it twice, the first occurrence being

Liam wrote:

Apparently Urh2006 decided that the 90 day ban was not enough and atempted to create a second account.
Hi, i am James, i am from Florida and i want to to registere on this forum. I am 22 years old and i really enjoy playing audiogames.
IP addresses don't lie. Enjoy an extra three months to cool off.

So, there you go. Before you go throwing the pity party for a banned, rebanned, and rebanned again user, at least check their track record.

2019-11-29 17:34:32

LOL, am wondering when is he going to come to Elten and continue.

2019-11-29 17:44:02 (edited by jack 2019-11-29 17:44:54)

Too bad he missed his chance to go on Klango when it was virtually unmoderated for the months leading up to its dying day. Lol!
And yes. I do miss that network. And not because of that.

2019-11-29 19:07:13 (edited by targor 2019-11-29 19:08:20)

Sometimes I can't believe how naive people can be. How can anyone trust this to be a real apology? It's like saying: I am very, very sorry for having stolen all your money from this great safe you have there behind the painting in the living room. I admit I've used the combination 12557 to open it, and the code for deactivating the alarm system was 5573, but I'm really sorry I did this. If anyone else wants to break in and steal stuff too, don't do it because it's wrong and if the houseowners aren't home, which they usually aren't between five and six in the evening, they'll be very sad when they come home and the easily openable kitchen window stands open.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-11-29 19:34:50 (edited by jack 2019-11-29 19:36:26)

Oh no, he found all of our gold!
This is the worst day in history. Ever. Period.
*Manamon2 reference for those who don't know.*