2019-10-03 16:30:57 (edited by cartertemm 2019-10-03 20:10:02)

Hi, all!

So, i am so, so, so sorr for everything i did on the forum in the last cople of months. I cloned, i spreded clones, i just did everything for clones, but i have changed. i just realised how much truble i did on the forum and that is why i said: Stop urh, you know that you are doing something wrong, but you don't stop. And now, i will show you the proof that i am stoping this.

**redacted, see post 17**

I know those logs are long, but i just am to lazy to cut everything out. Read them carefully and again, i am so so sorry!!!!!

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-10-03 16:42:07

agree with 1 completely

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-10-03 16:46:45 (edited by haily_merry 2019-10-03 16:48:01)

Ok so what? The fact you posted this log, most likely without the permition of the people involved, shows me you haven't really changed at all.
Also, I am not at all afrade to post bloodbath logs where you give out links to the code and custom versions.

2019-10-03 16:50:45 (edited by electro 2019-10-03 16:52:22)

If I doo support you I will sadly say no. You were so radical to me on the U.S. Teamtalk server for wat you've done to Electro. you've literaly hacked it into the ground, so shiver me timbers for that, you've got it? (Open pirate (Now, don't tell me that there I've did somethin' wrong, since I be literally tired fer that there appology. If I doo accept it, well I be just fine, but I will not at the moment.) Close pirate)

73 Wj3u

2019-10-03 17:06:48

oh yeah, i apologise, but before you eeven understand anything you need to read a huge long ass playroom log.
No thanks. I've read it for a while and didn't see anything nice there. I don't trust you, either. People can't change so fast.
Have fun, clone player.

2019-10-03 17:10:11

I, and eaven that the most harmfull and to me, radical and fullish thing I've ever read. No, thanks ye scurvy dog. I will never appologise for a very long playroom log that for me, is nonsense.

73 Wj3u

2019-10-03 17:48:54

this place is getting wierder and wierder lol take kiddo thing to elswhere

2019-10-03 17:55:09

Yes, tell them to close this radical nonsense topic, I'm so tired of it that it will make me suicidal.

73 Wj3u

2019-10-03 18:03:19

At 4: What a heck, what are you talking about that i hecked or anything? I have never been on us teamtalk server. No joke!

2019-10-03 18:22:16

LOL, maybe you stop here on the forum, but you continue on Elten. big_smile

2019-10-03 18:26:59

No! i stoped it, that does not mean that i don't play clones anymore, but that i will not promote or advertise or share them here or in any other forum.

2019-10-03 18:29:50

So that's why you created a TK topic yesterday there, right? big_smile big_smile This is damn hilarious.

2019-10-03 18:33:30

If I could, i would delete it, but because the elten system doesn't allow it, then fuck i can't do anyhing at this point.

2019-10-03 18:49:58

Ah I did tell you that you literally hacked electro cause of you're scurvy tk shit! How many tymes will I want to say this and call MR. Jacinto?

73 Wj3u

2019-10-03 19:46:07

Elten does not concern this forum.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-10-03 19:59:47

Yeah pretty much with last poster here. We can't do anything about the spread of terrible games elsewhere. This is not blindy world police.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-10-03 20:09:14

Moderation:
Urh2006, you are being banned for violation of confidentiality by posting a log containing content the original senders wished removed. This would be your fifth warning overall, you've had more than enough time to read and understand the rules. We'll see you back in 90 days.
End moderation, read on for personal thoughts and rundown of the now redacted log.

Let's clear up a couple things for those who don't have the patience to sift through an outrageously huge log containing 5% chats, the rest pointless noise.
TL;DR:
There isn't actually anything about urh2006, changing, here whatsoever, in fact much the opposite.
The log is 25KB of randomly placed QC games and prompts, with your occasional message mixed in. More than 600 lines in total. I read through it so you don't have to.
Urh joins a table, where he's recognized as being someone from this forum who has participated in cloning in the past. The link to the killer is requested, he provides it and is kicked from the table. He sends a report for being pointlessly kicked.
Upon joining the table again, the others playing the game convince him that they're AgNet administrators. This is entirely false by the way and I doubt the rest of the staff appreciate being inpersonated.
The Jayde impersonator tells him that if he pretends to apologize on here, pasting this log with removal of certain portions, he would get a custom rank of his choosing.
This obviously didn't happen, I say again I really don't appreciate being impersonated elsewhere and I'd imagine the same could be said for the team. Regardless, his wish was fulfilled, in the form of a change in rank, for 90 days so I guess he got what he wanted?

2019-10-03 20:11:45

I said the example from Elten because he said he changed entirely. Meaning that he wouldn't post clones anywhere, not only here in the forum.

2019-10-03 20:13:26

Guess this is a reason more and more people want to leave now isn't it.
@Electro I am quite frankly not getting your cryptic messages, I do understand if English isn't your native language but you're tossing words like radical around with either wrong intent or I don't know what you're doing. Not taking shots at you, but we'd probably understand your messages better if they were worded more clearly.
@urh2006: Quite sure that if you really meant to apologize, you would have taken the time to copy what needs to be copied out of the logs rather than paste the whole damn thing in, complete with ingame messages. It takes, what, 2 seconds to paste a log, so you can spend 5 or so extra minutes doing some find and replace operations for what you're looking for, and at least putting asterisks next to them so that people can easily find them if they don't wish to read the whole log.
As for the suspicion that you're doing clones on Elten: so I guess they can't dictate what you do off the forum, but what the hell dude? If you apologize then keep doing it elsewhere, who's to say you won't suddenly start doing it here again?

2019-10-03 20:25:16

@jack: I was only attacking? the person who created the topic. He literaly hacked me on the TeamTalk U.S. server, and I've didn't accept his junky appology. He is so radically obsessed with so much power that I don't know what I'm about to doo to him...

73 Wj3u

2019-10-03 20:28:50

@jack, yeah. I'm assuming that English isn't his first language, but to be honest, reading his signature (I know he probably doesn't mean it this way), is kind of disturbing. "Electronic part, if you need it," has some very messed up connotations...

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-10-03 20:41:07

Just going to put a couple of things here.

1. Carter did this on his own without staff consult, but in a case like this, it is more than deserved and I hope is clear to all and sundry why it was done. He did link us to the thread just a little while ago, which is how I found it, as I'm currently between classes.
2. If someone is impersonating me on any game, or any platform, that's definitely not something I'm happy about. Here are a few things to look out for. First, I have a distinct way of speaking; does someone claiming to be me actually speak like me? Second, I am not going to offer you custom ranks if you apologize for mistakes or do other favours, especially not while on some random game; if you believe that I would do this, you're badly deluded and need to think twice. Third, I try to keep moderation and reactions to the forum itself; I am not going to levvy a punishment on you if I speak to you elsewhere unless you are disclosing behaviour on the forum itself that can be linked to you directly (i.e., if you tell me you hacked a user and prove it, I may have to get involved). So...uh, I really hope this impersonation of AGnet staff stops. Like yesterday.
3. Here's a fun fact. Many of you know this already, some of you maybe do not. If you play cloned games that you know are unauthorized, you are part of the problem. If you encourage others to do the same, you are part of the problem. And if you continue to be part of the problem, you are very likely to run afoul of the rules here. I'm not interested in equivocations or excuses. Stop with the unauthorized forks. Every moment you spend supporting them, directly or indirectly, is a moment you spend spitting in the faces of developers, spreading an entitled mindset and ultimately declaring that your right to do what you want trumps everything else. We can't stop you doing the things you do, but we can make your stay here awfully short if you continue to make these problems worse.
4. I shouldn't have to say this, but I'm going to. Apologies are only meaningful if you stick to them. They're only meaningful if you actually intend to stop the behaviour which warranted them in the first place. If you apologize for a bad temper, and sometime down the road you show that temper again and re-apologize, well that happens to the best of us from time to time; the aim is to work on it and try not to keep repeating the same pattern. But if you apologize for being part of the whole cloning/unauthorized forks scene but in the same breath say you still play those games, it kind of renders your apology absolutely useless. Don't tell us you're sorry if you have no interest in changing your behaviour; that's simply a bad-faith attempt at manipulation, and I, for one, am having none of it. If you apologize sincerely and then try to make good on it, though, I have a ton of patience for that, so have on. We all make mistakes or do things we shouldn't, and expressing regret for your actions is a perfectly human and understandable thing to do. But for those trying to make excuses for your actions, apologizing under duress or doing so just to give the appearance of contrition, don't bother. Again, speaking personally here, I see right through it; it's usually not very difficult. You're wasting your time.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-10-03 21:04:24

@Jayde
I was considering putting this on list, but I suppose right here is as good a place as any. Staff protocol gives members of the team the ability to freely give warnings and cautions. It also requires consultation if the community failure clause is to be invoked.
What it doesn't do, however, is state the processes required for bans. Seeing this was an undeniable case of rule violation, and seeing as Urh was running on his fourth warning, I didn't see a conversation on list being necessary.
I can change this in the future if preferred, but maybe another amendment to the rules is in order?

2019-10-03 21:08:53

Not for me, no.
As I said, this was clear-cut and did not need consultation. I only flagged it as such to let people know that despite the suddenness, it had merit and all that, and that at least one other member of the staff team had seen and approved of the action.
Totally not trying to make it look like you were going rogue on this, dude.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-10-03 22:03:25

OK guys. Since I was technically, even though indirectly, a part of the above troll attempt, I feel responsible to clear up parts of this whole thing, even though the log speaks for most of it.
I was playing with a few people, when the guy joined us. Having recognised him, I wanted to test the guy's reaction, mixing in some troll attempts. He has instantly provided me with what I was asking for, so my guts are telling me he still actively hosts (can provide link to admins privately, if requested). Then, this other person, who I will not name without permission, said he was Jayde, and that he should post the whole thing on here, to get a custom title. While most people would know better than to do that shit, my guts were telling me he didn't. And I didn't want myself, or Kianoosh involved in the drama side, hence our request of removal. He not only didn't remove our messages, but he basically pasted the whole game log, claiming he didn't know how to clear out the log. Effectively, he claims he doesn't know how to copy and paste.
But here's the legit fun part of the whole thing. The guy pasted the whole log, including his TK link! Yet he promised to have changed... Having seen that after he has posted, I can't say I feel much guilt. If he claims to change, only to contradict and paste the link, he clearly is not intending on changing, but wanted the title.
Now with all that said, I would like to apologize for the unnecessary drama, but I refuse to take responsibility for him actually sending the topic. I think anyone who read the log will know that this was some harmless fun. Still, I do want to clarify the inconvenience of the drama we may have caused.