2019-11-28 19:48:19

i'm totally stuck now just arrived at Requia
i enter first time after finishing eternity studio
so what should i do i went to castle explore every room but nothing happen
i searching for Requia keyword it seem no post ask about castle stuff before or maybe i'm miss it
because when i click page 2 it gives me your search hit nothing
result found 83 post still i can read 25 post maybe bug or something about search feature
my question is after receive key from princess so where should i do next when arrived at Requia thanks for any help
and i hope someone not tell me again go search it i explain already why i can't found any result castle part not other Requia part

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-11-28 19:48:41

hi guys, finally by searching for the post i am able to beat master stadium.
but now i have visited dragon desert layer where i encounter protecter who uses his protecter skill and i am unable to beat him down i am able to bring his health at 69% any strategy or exactly how to defeat this monster. and do we get anything after defeating him?
your help would be appriciated.
thank you

2019-11-28 19:59:02

Is that what she does for the double attack? I'm not sure, sort of confused her at one point so her extra turn got blocked.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-28 20:47:11

How to back to tangeria?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2019-11-28 20:49:20

Wrong game, that's Manamon 1.

2019-11-28 21:10:38

Not sure, but finding a binary converter online shouldn't be hard at all. It's just the base 2 number system. Are you sure yours is converting from base 10? Maybe it's something weird like a hex to binary converter.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-28 21:20:14

It's a site that converts all kinds of things, among them is ascii to binary. But I ended up having to use the converter in the game.

2019-11-28 21:27:23 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2019-11-28 21:35:05)

Uh, guys, who sells skill drinks/up restoratives? I know someone did but I thought it was the Sulee City store, and they're not there. I donated enough money to get the master scrolls unlocked but would that have taken away options for me?
Edit: NVM, it was the person who also sells elements. I'm relieved now.

2019-11-28 21:42:09

How to walk to tangeria?

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2019-11-28 21:48:23 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-28 21:49:34)

Yeah, ascii isn't base 10. You're just converting numbers, not symbols.
If you read up a little on it you wouldn't even need a converter really.
It sounds fancy but it's not too complicated.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-28 22:04:57

I just used the built-in Windows calculator for the binary stuff. Quicker than walking back to the calculator.

2019-11-28 22:26:53

Okay, beat the upgraded master stadium for the first time.
I think I need to change up my team a bit, try and optimise it. I used my old team for this attempt and had to revive quite a few times. Should I bring my Grandlan in to replace someone? I hesitate to say my Kangachan but he does tend to die the most, though he's my only fighting type that's at this level. My Erroir knows Hammer Head but I only use him in certain situations requiring fighting moves when he isn't also weak to one of the opponent's types.

2019-11-28 23:13:56

Okay, so I must have misunderstood something regarding switching. My understanding is that switching should take a turn. You should not be able to switch and then attack before the foe even gets a turn.
Example: say I have Ursinerator out against Volanteril. I want to switch, because poor Ursinearator is gonna die. So I do. I bring in, say, Reflorin. Both Reflorin and Ursinearator are faster than Volanteril. When I switch Reflorin in, Volanteril should be guaranteed an attack against it. Now, whether that attack is worthwhile or not? Different story, given the type matchup.
The issue comes because after I've switched to Reflorin, even if you get a hit off, you won't get a chance to switch before you're hit back. You won't get to bring in, say, Sirenea against my Reflorin. You'll have to either sacrifice your Volanteril outright, or at least take a big hit from Reflorin.
So as I said in a previous post, this seriously, seriously prioritizes speed and is going to be the main reason your online battle system never gets rolling. Because here's what's going to happen.

Ursinearator vs. Volanteril
Ursinearator switches to Reflorin, takes a hit
Reflorin hits Volanteril for big damage
Volanteril either switches out or tries another hit on Reflorin; if it switches, it's dead meat because it's slow; if it doesn't switch, it's dead meat because Reflorin's next hit will kill it
Either way, the next thing that comes out will hopefully counter Reflorin, and the cycle will repeat
And given the hyper-offensive nature of your meta, the game will devolve into an eight-round slug-fest where switching is just...not done. I'm having trouble understanding how anybody thought this setup was a good idea. There is an insanely good reason why pokemon prioritizes the switch, and lets a person switch reactively. Basically it just means that making a team with type advantages and coverage and high speed is the best idea. Low-speed mons are just revenge bait.

If I bring in my Mightauras to sponge a hit from your Sacraloon, you can not only switch to your Ursinearator while I'm helpless (in reaction to my switch) but you can hit me right away before I can counter-switch or do anything else. Blaze Punch. Dead Mightauras. GG.

So yeah. Going to have to remember that if I want to battle online it's high speed and wide coverage that'll win the day. My lovely slightly slower mons will just let you switch and hit for free, especially if your hit is a one-shot kill.
Nah, this isn't really strategy. This is just development that doesn't work. Unfortunately, this is just showing inexperience at this point. Pokémon does it a different way because it works. Pokémon avoids doing it this way because this way doesn't work. You're going to tell me "no no no, this is what RPGs do, this is just different, I'm not trying to be a pokemon clone". That's a plea; it's not an argument with any logical merit. I'm not asking you to be slavishly attached to the game's ultimate derivative source. I'm asking you to maintain conventions that work instead of hamstringing yourself.

And why in the nine hells would you want to -further de-incentivize switching? Switching is going to be a large part of what makes your meta work. If you don't understand that your game's battle mechanics are a really, really complicated game of rock-paper-scissors that can change on every turn, and must do so if it wants to remain interesting, there is nothing in the world that I can do for you. This game's meta will die, even if the single-player experience is fun. Largely it's fun because in-game you at least have puzzles and story and whatnot.  tamers are not intelligent though, so if the only real testing you've done has to do with tamer AI, that explains an awful lot.

The tl.dr version is simple. This is broken, and it probably won't ever change. I am very put off online battling for the foreseeable future. Sad stuff.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-28 23:19:07

pates, there is no going to tanjeria in this game, tanjeria is in manamon 1 so you can't just walk to the land, if it would work, how do you think you would do it, going from land to land on foot is a inpossible process in real life

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-11-28 23:24:29

ok guys i'm totally lost. yes i have (searched) for the search police out there but i can't find the answer i seak. i'm looking for help with eturnity studio. i'm on floor 3 and am trying to progress. right now i'm by the healing machine. i've also been to the area with the boxes that only seem to go down narrow corridors.

2019-11-28 23:34:58

Just push it on the switches. There's only one right switch but an infinite number of attempts if you et the wrong one. Once you hit the right one the forcefield in the previous room gets disabled. That's kind of it.

2019-11-28 23:36:11 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-28 23:36:28)

And yeah there's a reason I hate hate having to dump training points in two attack stats, Jayde. It leaves less to drop in speed, and if you don't outspeed something in manamon you're kinda toast. lol

2019-11-28 23:44:50

switches where? hang on are you talking about in f3 of eturnity studio or something else am not sure to which you are referring?

2019-11-28 23:51:56

cann someone tell me the sekend password for the sekend password protected dorr in eturnaty studio?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-11-28 23:59:20

Uh, just convert the binary. It's not hard to convert binary. I do it online. Alternatively, do what the game expects you to do and find the calculator in the previous room, the one behind the force field, and plug the number into that. Not too tricky.

2019-11-29 00:24:18

Honestly, if the game wants to keep the rpg turn taking strategy, we might want to pull a console variation of Pokemon, and make all battles default double battles.

The weird thing I find about the rpg attempt here is that it doesn't quite work with single battles. There's so much that can go against you and slower units will always be disadvantaged in some way.

Now, if the games were doubles by default through story and official online battles, that might put up some difficulties for people to just sweep and fold. When you put more units onto the field, a safe switch might not be so safe if another unit will get a chance to kick your face in before the turn comes up. And two slower units can get their mits on anything switching in, so some decision making is involved if you can afford to swap something into 1-2 attacks and what you're second mon will cover.

though, it'd just be easier to make the next game in the series have a reactive system, and make all units and prioritized actions go at once.

Though if there's one fun thing taken from the RPG playbook I like, I like how the purpose of the quick set of moves shifts about priority for attacks outside of speed. That's something I've seen on games like octopath Traveler, where a move can shift the turn order of units by pushing them forward, or locking them in to go last. And some of these were uncurable status conditions that might persist for more than 1 turn.

Also the reerence i made with Pokemon was how the Gamecube games shifted to doubles for their console release of games.

2019-11-29 00:30:40

Yeah. From a building standpoint it would be easier to have healing and switching just be higher priority than anything, and happen at the start of a turn, the way pokemon and such does it. Probably would be difficult to recode at this point and as I said, it's just not gonna happen. I know that, so oh well.

I am pretty much done with online battling at this point. I can predict how it's going to look and it is not a scene I want to be a direct part of.

For reference, I don't mind the idea of moves like Speed Kick/Quick Blade that make sure you strike first next time, gives you some chip damage before a big hit or whatever. When moves go the other way though, like Terramagma, it's a bloody death sentence. Just...nope. I don't want to be helpless for two straight attacks, thank you very much, particularly if my mon attacked first the first time.

I'll just try and enjoy the game itself for what it is at this point. I say "try" because I have always had a difficult time when I see a game falling short of its potential. This goes for any game, by no means just this one. I have high standards.

2019-11-29 00:39:31

I cant find the cekend password in the game. 76 does'tnt work.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-11-29 00:46:15

There's another bit of paper dropped by a tamer after you beat them. If you haven't found him yet, well, there's your new objective.

2019-11-29 04:41:08

Hi friends! I can't find solution of morden island's stadium puzzle. there are 4 switches and I have to flip those in order  to open the way to the stadium leader.
how can I find that ?
any help will be appreciated