2019-11-25 02:18:35

So what happened to the room?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-11-25 02:26:36

The server crashed. Up again.

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2019-11-25 02:31:34

Yeah, there's some stupid crash when people disconnect sometimes. Hopefully I'll get a chance this week or next to investigate it. I'm pretty sure it's 100 percent my end.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2019-11-25 02:33:24

Soul Keeper wrote:

Wanted to plug this resurrected thread here in case more peopled wanted to chip in suggestions, or someone on the dev team wanted to take a peek for future potential manamon or write down their own ideas! Or if anyone wanted to discuss other ones, mention what types are missing/would be cool, or just come up with completely random and oddball manamon. Have fun!

This is so interesting.
On quick glance it looks like three of Jayde's suggestions were in fact used, one verbatim, the other two with minor variations in spelling and typing.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2019-11-25 02:39:44

So I put up the room again.
If jayde's suggestions were used in the game, shouldn't he have received a mention in the credit file?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-11-25 03:44:14

Closest I see is scorchion? And that's just the name; the typing isn't even the same? Jade never gave a description or moveset or anything.
I also don't think it's cool to discourage a brainstorming thread by muddying the waters like that, but maybe it's just me.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-25 03:52:13

Hi friends! can somebody help me to solve that table puzzle of underground barrior f2 in this game?

2019-11-25 03:54:09

2785,  could you elaborate on what you said?

2019-11-25 03:55:42

Also, is there anything about that hydrabird that flys away from you? Can we do anything with it?

2019-11-25 04:01:29

I want help to solve that boulder puzzle in underground barrior f2 inn requia where, we have 3 or 4 boulders, old table and. so, in what order we should push those boulders?

2019-11-25 04:09:49

@2689, You should search the forum for your answer, as only then the statue will move onto the switch.

2019-11-25 04:10:20

Hello!

Regarding Placebot, his equipment will be available in a future update, as well as some other Manamon specific equipment.

In terms of Manamon usage, I have not read the Manamon suggestions thread, and most Manamon were created by hired writers. See credits.

2019-11-25 04:12:25

how can I do that?

2019-11-25 04:13:43

hi amerikranian! how can I search on foram to move that statue to the switch?

2019-11-25 04:26:56

i back from the guy who said there was sunami to house that the guy want to traid autoson
but i don't have manamon that he want
where can i capture Aperishian totally forgot
if i trade for him would progress any storyline to fifth stadium key
thanks for any kind help

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2019-11-25 04:30:16

Hi,
Aaron, could boss rematch gold be increased proportional to the level increase? I just rematched the shadow canyon ghost, and received 970 gold with the golden meddle. I received 43700 experience per manamon, so the gold should reflect that, especially since I used at least 50k worth of medical miracles, herbs and revives in that fight.

2019-11-25 04:44:09

Okay I went to the house in sunnyset town and found some girl that'll reset a manamon's training points in return for one of those flowers I found in the rain forrest area.
What luck I actually decided to get a second one!
The other person just talks about not being able to see the feuture
and passing the baton and stuff, but no way to activate Requiem again.
Unless, I'm missing something...
Highly possible, as their are no clues in the postgame as to where to go or do.
I found the stadium rematches, but heck, I'd need a max level team to even consider doing those...
I know I might sound just a little winy, but never have I encountered a postgame with no instructions what-so-ever, and yet, so much to do; provided you know where to go or what to do to activate most of it.
And the stuff that is obvious, you'd need a week of grinding just to be able to attempt it.
At lease I imported all my old manamon…
Later!

2019-11-25 05:12:12

The way to go back to Requiem is in the city with the Dragon Stadium.

2019-11-25 05:53:30

Another question: Is there a purpose for the artisol standing near the first city?  Usually things like this in Aaron's games block something or another. Also, there was a house with boxes nailed down early in the game. Can those eventually be moved.

2019-11-25 05:54:43

Also, pro-tip: if you kill the whale, take down Hyper Symphonid with a good team, try to kill the upgraded angel and Byron, they give pretty good exp, so you won't need a week of grinding. Trust me. I only restarted the other day and I already have a team at max level.

that said, I would definitely appreciate it if there was a bit more direction in the postgame. Even a little bit. Even if it was just your friendly rival (who I actually wish we saw more) saying something like, "Hey, you might want to go back and visit the stadiums if you want a challenge. And people are saying that there are some weird manamon still running around", then mention places. I dunno. Just nods in the general direction of stuff. It's the same as how when you go back to Brightenburg after facing that three-on-one fight, you're not really told where Eshcon is. It makes a little sense when you figure it out, but it's still a little odd.

And cool beans both on Placebot gear and also on other manamon-specific equipment. I like the sound of that.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-25 06:38:11

so I assume the angel is  near the catacombs somewhere? I hope to god I don't have to go back into that  studio. Also, same with with the crypt and byron.

2019-11-25 06:52:59

slight
spoilers

Angel is near the catacombs, yup. Toward the dungeon entrance.
Byron...yes, you have to go back into the crypt. But the good news is that you can just fly to Frozen Hinterland and go in that door. Much, much faster. And no spikes! God I hate spikes. I hate them so, so much.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-25 07:04:20

So I have wavotamus and holy goat close to level 40. I probably don't need (or shouldn't have) two water types, so is there a reason I'd want one over the other? I haven't really played with either one of them. My first playthrough I boxed the goat when I got sirenea. I know wavotamus is going to get mostly special moves until like the mid 50's or whatever when it gets its best physical moves. Other than that I don't know much about either one of them at higher levels.

2019-11-25 07:13:31

That first rhythm game means anyone using a virtual machine doesn't get to unlock the rest of them without some help.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-11-25 07:14:45

I am retarded. Can someone post step by step directions on how to find Rinzina? Unless killing Pierre voids her defeat.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.