2019-11-13 09:51:12

Think I'm gonna need to have my team at level 100 for the Piere fight. And then all the exp I would have otherwise gotten means squat. Then again, jesus! He gets to go twice a round for supereffective damage and poison most of the time? Er how do you counter that?                                       And the full moon blessing and the rearmband. The thing only goes off if you have a stat down by 3 right? So here's what I don't quite get. You heal. get even bigger damage than what led you to heal in the first place, heal again then get your stats set back to normal then kill or flee or do whatever. Right? That seems buh. I wonder if it's better to have that thing that heals 5% of your health every round, and have on restoring light, and... Uh I dunno. Lol fail.

2019-11-13 10:00:55

Spoilers:
so I just found 2 stone mythical, where is the other one? already got Brezgard and Karugard.
also where do i get Ureinaman?.

2019-11-13 10:01:07

Eh, it should be possible at level 80ish or high 70s across the bored. Just bring like 15 revives because he loves that stupid final oblivion thing which never misses and is an instant kill attack. Miracle heals are nice too for when chaos drench or poison ball poison. I brought 15 of each.
Potentially useful advice is trying not to heal whatever's currently on the field: you'll be switching a bunch anyway, so if you need to heal someone, make sure to do it when they're not active, because that just makes them final oblivion fodder.
But unless there's more too it, it really does just look like a battle of attrition and a little luck. Don't expect to win it on your first or third or sixth try.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-13 10:02:47 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-13 10:06:23)

Here's a cool hint for the stone mythicals: the same music plays for each of the areas you can find a chamber, and as far as I'm aware, it doesn't play anywhere else.
That other thing is the final form of shrubbreek.
If you want straightforward spoilers though,
The last one is in Dragon Park; the area outside the dragon stadium.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-13 10:34:42

So just got Araknite. Does it evolve by leveling up or by element or some other method? If you have to have the right circumstances, is it worth evolving? And should I have it on my team?

2019-11-13 10:46:56

Arachnite is a final form. If you mean Scorchion, it evolves naturally.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-13 11:31:38

hi guys.
So a couple questions about some manamon.
I currently have vipesla in my party, which is an electric and steel type. Do you guys like this manamon? What is your experience with it? Also, in this cave thing, I found this stone and ghost type, called gargarum or something. I am wondering if it's worth keeping or if I should trade it to the guy who wants it in the city? If it is at all worth keeping, I can probably catch 2, although those were hard for me to catch and I waisted pretty much all my nets on it.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2019-11-13 11:36:29

That's a huge shame about werewolfsyre... I can't help but agree that eratic battler is utterly ridiculous the way it is now.
Wondering if I should replace this failure with something else. Got any recommendations? Any good magic types, for instance? I know the Grandlan line is good, but I'd rather use something you can't find in the first game.
I already have a holy type to get rid of ghosts, and an insect type to get rid of magic, so all in all I'm not really losing out on coverage if I decide to replace this thing.
I'm kind of curious about steel, as well. Anything good there?

2019-11-13 12:07:11

hi,

how can you breed manamon? i thought you could only catch them?

2019-11-13 12:13:49

so i've been through the great hall and even looked on the tables this time. got all the gold on them. but i still can't find anything new. any hints please??

2019-11-13 13:07:33

hi i have question
barrens underground i have 2 and 3 key where i can find first key i move boulder in first room and explore i dontknow where it is
please help me friends

2019-11-13 13:23:51

Try the Griphone line for a magic type. It gets a lot of coverage and appears to be a mixed attacker. It's also part sound, so that's interesting. Watch out for ghost and undead attacks.

The Vipesla line isn't bad, but it's not great either. See, the thing is, we already have an electric-steel type and it's arguably way tankier (Titomaton), so I just don't see why one should use this one. I originally thought Javoltric was the evolved form of Vipesla, but it's not. It's a new evolution of Donnammer, and to be honest this is another manamon I don't think we really needed. I mean, we had a little baby hammer, a big hammer and now...ahem, a claw hammer? Why, exactly? I mean, I appreciate coming back to the old manamon to some extent, but Donnammer wasn't all that great, and so far, Javoltric isn't looking too hot either. It just looks like a very, very slightly better version of Donnammer, with a huge magic weakness.

slight
spoilers
To get key 1, you'll have to shove the statue onto the switch. This means getting rid of the boulders first by pushing them away to the sides. Your goal is to eventually push the statue straight north onto the switch.

2019-11-13 14:20:04

Thanks, I'll try Gryphone! I'm pretty sure I have one already, so its just a matter of training up. Want me to keep track of stats/moves it gets, or has someone already played around with it?

2019-11-13 14:40:29

hey guys...
south of Brytanburg heading for the next city passed the tamer I can hear an item inside the passageway. is that also inside the wall?

2019-11-13 14:56:06

hello guys, i am now in edge of the world. i have a 3 rocks and some strange thing and table. what should i do? when i try to open the door it says, the door won't open. can you guys help me?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2019-11-13 15:23:21

hello,
I know this has been asked before but i couldn't find it with the search feature. Where is the last coin in the girls coin quest?

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2019-11-13 15:24:08

slight
spoiler

You have to interact with the picture. Figure out where the stuff in the picture is, and then move the items in the real world to match it. There are two such puzzles; the first is pretty easy and the second is tricky.
Be aware that as far as I can recall, if you have to enter the picture and then leave, your pieces will reset, so try and memorize where stuff goes. Or failing that, save after placing each item, enter the picture, figure out where the other items are, hold that in your memory and then just reload.

2019-11-13 15:25:09

And "last coin" is subjective, by the way. Without knowing which coins you have, we have no idea which one you're missing. Either way, the coins are all listed, so that tells me you did not properly use the search feature. The answer to this question has been posted multiple times. There is a list detailing where all eight coins are located.

2019-11-13 16:10:17 (edited by Loxias 2019-11-13 16:11:26)

Spoilers:

Rearmband kicks in after a single Fool Moon Blessing, I've tested this. I didn't have any other stat drops at the time. I think this is another case of incorrect description; it seems to kick in at 3 stages of stat drop combined, not 3 in a single stat.

I tried the Pierre fight when my team was in the 80s and found it too hard, although I guess you could still do it with enough items. Getting them to 95 made it a little easier, although whether that's because my Manamon were stronger or merely because the process of levelling them got me more gold for healing items, it's hard to say. More likely it was a bit of both. You definitely don't need to be 100 though, and I recommend not being because that experience would go to waste.

2019-11-13 16:20:01

slight
spoilers

Anyone yet found the second level of that weird little cave where Lindwyrm lives? I did. And I found something called Miner's Gear there. You need to be able to swim, but if you can find the ladder and then the item in question, it will let any earth manamon use Tunnel when equipped.

2019-11-13 16:25:39

Spoilers below!

I've found my way back to Eternity Studio f3, but there's this whole line of lasers with no gaps between them and I don't know how to get through without dying. I read somewhere about a laser protection thing, where is that hidden? Is it on a lower floor? I think I need it...

2019-11-13 16:49:47

Spoilers:

I found that Jaide, in fact it was shortly after that that I thought to try it on the tree north of Brightenberg. I was like "Hmm, you can use Dive to get places, I wonder if you can use Tunnel to get places?" And it turned out I could.

Imaginatrix: It's on the same floor, you have to cannon around to find it. I believe it's off to the right, because I remember cannoning a lot to the left after activating the protection. The protection only lasts a short time, so you'll want to save before stepping on it, so you can take as many tries as you need to get through that part.

2019-11-13 16:50:10

slight
spoilers
You're going to want to go through a door on the south or east wall of that room, work your way far to the east and find the laser protection thing. Then you're going to have to cannon your way back to the west, run through the door and ride the conveyor before your protection runs out. It's pretty tight, timing-wise, but quite doable. It hung me up on my first playthrough, but I did it on my first try in my second playthrough.

2019-11-13 17:01:15

hi,
I don't remember, I found the once in the exit house, behind the hotel, the one on the roof, one in another house, one behind the hotel, the tree one. The rest I don't remember

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2019-11-13 17:08:43

What you're about to read may be considered, and I really mean it, huge spoilers, so DON'T, ever, continue if you've not beaten the game.
Hey all.
I've got all three Blackmatter Husks (unless there was more), but I'm having no clew as to where I should use them. Using them on the stone mythicals at the Cave of Fate yielded no result at all.
In an unrelated subject: Where'd you recommend that I search for postgame bosses, hyper manamon and similar stuff? So far I've seen Diaz, the symphonid, Byron, the eternity angel, Pierre and his fellow POTS companions, as well as Hathorilian which I've captured, but I've heard somewhere of a hyper tarboo or something of the like.
Finally, I have a level fifty-something Quortantula, but the symphonids I've seen in Ogma's world are all below that level, so do we have to wait for the creature to naturally transform after a given level or is there any element that does the job?