2019-11-05 05:04:33

Erm, so what should I be looking in this house. I notice the device that needs an object inserted, but I don't see anything in any of the other rooms. This is after the restaurant cutscene and the antagonist coptering away.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2019-11-05 05:12:58

Basically, look at everything in his room.

But specifically, check out the bed.

2019-11-05 05:20:05

A little sad to hear about the experience nerf... guess I'll have to grind honestly this time around. Certain other methods from last game also now break horribly. lol Ah well, at least my game clock will look scary when I'm finished.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-11-05 05:23:54

So guys more spoilers
Thee  manamon kangard is wild. Took out nearly my entire team trying to catch it. My seriously wounded  jimitron was the only one left. It has ice punch, blazing punch, and sparking punch as well as tri kick and charge tackle. It additionally has an ability  that boosts punches. Time to ditch my glass canon jimitron I guess.  The type coverage in that is absolutely crazy.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2019-11-05 05:30:42

#280, oh dear, do I want to know what else?

2019-11-05 05:39:33 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-11-05 06:27:35)

Maybe? Let's just say unofficial methods. big_smile But, that now causes a giant boom if you try it, so I guess that works as intended. heh
And yes, that is the extent of my hatred of active grinding. lol

2019-11-05 07:04:06

Well, I guess I won't be getting Symphonid anytime soon then, because seriously. I have no chance at beating that music minigame. For a first level, the timing is insanely tight. I can sometimes get the holds, but when you have to do the other type of roll, I can never make that work. I feel like the window of timing on this probably needs to be improved. Because if this is the first level, then how hard will it get later? I mean, my timing is pretty good normally, but this won't even register correct presses (and yes, before you ask, I've tried this with SAPI) when I feel like I'm directly on the beat. If I'm like a hundredth of a second too fast or too slow, I miss. So that really pisses me off.
Congrats, btw, on beating the big boss that hung me up for so long.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-05 07:16:00

So folimoss seems like something that's meant to do a quick burst of damage and not stay around in a long drawn out fight. Still just doing mostly grinding at this point. I've now got frorgeril, colovaird, lantlare, turrubble, shadyena, and folimoss that I'm playing around with.

2019-11-05 07:21:22 (edited by Loxias 2019-11-05 07:23:49)

Spoilers:

@Jaide: Based on some of your other posts, I think I had a couple of levels on you. Probably why it didn't take me as long to do it.
Team updates:
Golovath learned a move called Terramagma. It's Flame, 110 power, 95 accuracy and runs off whichever is your stronger attack stat. It does force you to go last next turn.
Giganitan wanted to learn Blind Rush, which I refused. His All or Nothing ability sounds like it was hand made for it, but 65 accuracy is still 65 accuracy. Which I think is slightly improved from the original game, FTR.
Colovaird got Suicide Dive. Less interesting now that a certain trick no longer works, but it's got that extra bit of power vs. Dive Bomb's lack of recoil damage. I think I may have put a bit too many training points into speed for this guy, with the Speed Anklet V2 he was already at like 170 speed at level 50.
Fiendour tried to learn Plague, a strong special Insect move. He's not a special attacker, so that's a no, but it's good to know that move is out there for others.
Fowlusion learned a move called Aerial Caper, which boosts attack and speed by 1 stage. So you can go with solar Conversion for attack + defense, or Aerial Caper for attack + speed. This guy's got it made.
Wavotamis gets Contained Quake, a move I'm sure Jaide, at least, has seen. It's 140 power and 100% accurate, but sharply lowers your own attack.

2019-11-05 07:41:02

Has anybody actually taken the time to level up limewurm past level 25 or so? I'm considering dropping this thing soon... like out of my whole team, its stats seem to just be kinda meh in comparison. Does it ever learn anything particularly good to justify its horrible speed? And its defenses seem to be on the slightly below average side too, so I don't think it's meant to be a wall.

2019-11-05 07:51:21

I'm going to take it for a spin (Limewyrm, I mean) so I'll let you know. It does transform twice, remember, so if you can tough it out, it may be worth it. Stone-dragon has a lot of resists and coverage, but as for whether it's worth it, we'll see. Me, I plan to test Glimmerodo next.

Loxias, thanks for the move updates, BTW. Good to know stuff like Aerial Caper is out there. Yay for what essentially amounts to Dragon Dance. Speed up while fixing to sweep.
It also looks like maybe your team was a bit better than mine. Shadina kinda stopped pulling its weight, and Jagzeom just...was meh, really. I have a feeling other undeads are better.

I do have one big big update though, for my own progress.
I just caught me a mythical.

huge
spoilers
beyond

You've been warned.

I found out the trick to beating that boss that took no damage from anything. It was a long-ish fight, but not particularly scary. This actually split all the stone mythicals up and sent them off to their various hiding places.
I found one, in a previously empty area. It's stone-air, so that's definitely cool. Removes fighting weakness, creates earth immunity, becomes weak to electric and ice, and it's got both good attack and speed as well as decent HP. Now this is what I call a mythical. Got it down to 8% HP, and chucked three giganets, and the sucker was mine. Its name is Brezgard.
Now I just need to find the other two. If any of you happen to have found any of these, a hint on where to encounter them would be quite welcome.

Still pulling my hair out with this music minigame thing. I believe I'm going to drop it forever if the timing window isn't addressed.

2019-11-05 08:02:34 (edited by omer 2019-11-05 08:03:09)

ok i'M probably the second or third the one beat the game and how my team as follows
Refloron lvl 60
Golavath  lvl 66
Sirenea66
Lantlare 62
Kamadeir 63
truble 65

2019-11-05 08:06:12 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-11-05 08:07:02)

Thanks Jayde. I really gotta stop taking my time exploring everywhere and just get on with the game, lol the reason I'm still unable to grind stuff up is because that's exactly what I'm doing. More than 10 hours in and I've only reached brytanburg wilderness.
I will say though if nothing else, you definitely will get your money's worth out of the game if you go for 100 percent completion.

2019-11-05 08:28:30

ok possible big spoiler for post game
ok, still reading?
k, your still here?
well then
bad news, you can abel to fight all those bosses you fought before
that shadow ghost, for example, is level 90 now ug

2019-11-05 08:38:10

Oh dear. That's..not going to be fun, is it? lol

Congrats on beating the game, by the way. How did Kamadeir and Refloron work out for you? I have the latter, but not the former. Did they put good work in? I also notice you have two flame types. That's okay...I have two shadow types and two sound types (in both cases, Shadina is the culprit, it's all that damn Shadina's fault).

BlindNinja, I'm just not that good. I wish I could give my save to someone who's good at the music minigame and have them do it, if only because for whatever reason I can't even get close. Mind telling me what it is I am missing out on though? Send me a PM if you don't want to spoil it here.

2019-11-05 08:45:22

Now that I have the rope, all those trees I wished I could climb earlier are gone. They just aren't there. Seriously though, where are all the climbable trees? This is going to be one of those where I won't hear any trees in any of the areas unless they are of the ordinary variety and thus can't be climbed. So I think I need a list.

2019-11-05 08:55:38 (edited by omer 2019-11-05 08:57:13)

can someone abel to spoil the tree thing in shadow canyon i cant seem to recall now lol
jade, that cow girl Kamadeir is pritty great if you make it work
holy smoke, restoring light and holy staff or something, its mustly a suport based one  but hits pritty hard if you give her some power bracelet or other such, her curront moveset is this
staff slash restoring light, holy smoke, attack prare, and restrain
oh? Lantlare   have gotten that dude for its sound lol and for its ghost coveradge, i dont advise it to be used though, it has so many weeknesses
though it has some good moves too, its curront moveset is this
torch, Eclipse Rocket,  Sunshine Song  Astral Buster  and beyond bolt

2019-11-05 08:55:42

There aren't actually a ton of them. A couple are nonskippable (i.e., you have to use them, one way or the other).

A few off the top of my head

fairly
big
spoilers

1. Pole in Shadow Canyon, servant's quarters; hint: bring nets
2. Tree in the city with the girl who wants coins
3. The route west of Sulee City; this one is nonskippable, but you don't have to go there yet

Also, I just caught a Bearnace. It's flame-poison type, and evolves again in the mid-30s somewhere. Holy hell but this thing has huge attack and special attack. Only problem is, it's got bad defenses and it's not too fast, so this one is definitely the sort I'm very hesitant to play with, because if you're not too fast and you can't take hits, you're dead meat. That said, if someone else uses this and likes it, let me know how it goes for you.

Ohmelion...oh, Ohmelion, you just won't transform. Level 51, and still no dice.

Fun fact, and this is
another
fairly
big
spoiler
I feel like the master stadium again has some balancing issues; seriously, a Lamplare with Diabolical Fire takes down nearly half of it.

2019-11-05 09:04:24

Heh, I also think I need to stop roaming around. I've played 10 hours but still am grinding in the shadow cannion. That aside, I wanted to ask that is keeping Ruckroom in my team worth it, as far as I've noticed, he hasn't gotten any nice plant moves except that draining one. I was thinking to take that plant and flying type whose name I don't remember. It probably is some owl something. What I remember is that it is found south of the shadow cannion.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-11-05 09:04:31

@jade. I can try your music minigame for you. You can pm me a link or something I'm glad to try.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-11-05 09:06:23

Ah yes. The girl who wants coins. Still trying to find out who and where that is. I don't remember seeing anything about someone wanting coins. Finally found the tree in the city though and there's absolutely nothing up there.

2019-11-05 09:06:52

Okay I found out. It's name is Leafowl.
Did I hear that right, Corpscat doesn't even sounds like a cat. At first I thought I wa a hungry lion or something.
I also want to ask that will it be possible to catch the ghost lonar?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-11-05 09:10:27

There's a house in the tree with apparently nothing up it. Look around in it, you'll see what I mean. It's far to the west, the house I mean.

I'm gonna hold off on the music-hall thing if only because I want to know what it is I'm going to miss if I don't do it (i.e., is it worth all the hassle to dig it up, dropbox it or something, have someone try and do the music thing, only to find out that it generally wasn't worth it. I'm just so, so glad it wasn't directly needed in the story. Good on Aaron for making more evolutions that aren't just level-based though.

2019-11-05 09:12:45

@287
I did, I have it at level 44. it learns dragon blast, a special move with 95 power at level 31 or so, transforms at level 39 and learns rock abalanche, 90 phisical power, 85 acuracy, hit all manamon; that move that only sculpton had in manamon 1. It also learns dragon fang at level 43 or 44.
It is so slow, have good attack and defense but... I'm having a hard time with it, it keeps getting passed by the rest of the team, but I like the concept and want to see it's last transformation.

2019-11-05 09:42:29 (edited by daniel 2019-11-05 09:46:27)

Hi all,
First off, loving the game. However, after doing some searching on the forums looks as though I'm not the only one struggling with struttle cave, so am just wondering if anyone has any advice for getting through this? I've managed to get to the floor with the nurse on, however now I just feel as though I'm going around in a circle. Appreciate any tips anyone has on this! I for instance go in a northerly direction up a ladder to f4, however there just doesn't seem to be a way to get out of this that I can see.
Cheers,

Daniel