2019-08-28 17:08:10

Hi. I have a YouTube channel. Would you mind if I cover the game on that?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-08-29 03:16:44

I would like to test the game as well. My email is [email protected]

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-08-29 11:04:42

Hi.
I'm waiting for Apple, but another question. How to sing up to the Android beta? I can use bot systems. Thanks!

2019-08-30 00:32:48 (edited by angellic24 2019-08-30 00:33:37)

Would love to Beta test this game. My email is [email protected].

2019-09-15 08:31:54

@RTT entertainment When it's finished, sure! Thank you, that would be great!
@ulisesmonge39 Hi. If you want to check on Android also I'd need a gmail address from you. You can email it to me if you like.
@angellis24 Your email address is added to testflight but I saw that you still didn't install it. Did you have any issues? To be on the safe side I've resent the invitation to you. Please check your spam folder if you didn't get one. Thanks.

@TO ALL
Well, we have nearly 100 testers and most of them did install the app, but only two got back to me with a feedback. It would be really helpful if more people would let us know what they think. A simple "It's ok." or "Well done" is enough. Just so we know if you like it or not.

The whole testing - although it's very short - took quite some time to prepare and go through. Now we get back to developing and writing. I created one additional goodie for you so you can check the progress in an convenient way and see how we are moving forward. (I suppose at snail's pace but still forward). It's a devlog packed into nice infographics. You can find them via the following link https://www.thegirlwhosoldtheworld.com/devlog   
I will post a new one every time there we made significant progress.
So long!

2019-09-15 10:13:20

Hi.
I'm not sure on where to send the feedback. No words regarding that in the email I received regarding the test version. I think that's the reason for you haven't got much feedback yet. However, the small test works like expected for me. Amazing audio in my opinion. It's really cool how you kind of drag the audio together.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-09-15 17:09:26

is it possible to send feedback through the test flight app?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-09-15 17:21:58

Hi!
I didn't know where to send my feedback either, but it worked totally fine to me on IOS. The test was actually very short and I hope I didn't miss anything, but if I'm right and if it was only about the focussing system, I found it great, simple to handle, and immersive as well. Great job! Keep it up!

Best regard,
Simon

2019-09-16 08:45:24 (edited by LyorahStudios 2019-09-16 08:53:31)

Thank you very much guys! That's very helpful!

And yes, you should be able to send feedback through Test Flight, because someone did already and then it pops up in my Apple Developer account.
You can also use this email address: [email protected]

Thanks a million for your engagement smile

Edit: I just checked to be sure and feedback inside Test Flight can be sent only by users running iOS 13 or later.

2019-09-16 11:46:54

Hi,
but... isn't IOS 13 supposed to be released this Thurstday only?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-09-16 12:23:33

Hi.

I think that person who sent the feedback was me and I'm not running Ios 13.

Speaking of Ios 13, I'm going to make a post about it in the off topic room and post an applevis link for the buggs and things like that found in the beta so that people can decide if they want to update or not.

I'm gone for real :)

2019-09-16 18:17:22

Weird things happen in the developer account, specifically the Test Flight area. Because now the feedback disappeared.

@brad I'd be grateful if you could resend your feedback again. I have to check if it just disappears again or if there is another issue. Thank you!

@Arkandis Sorry, I'm not a regular Mac user and I don't know to be honest. I've just forwarded the info that Apple shows me in my developer account.

2019-09-16 20:53:57

Hi.

@LyorahStudios,  I've sent an email through test flight.

I'm gone for real :)

2019-09-30 22:15:29

Want to beta test. Here's my email:
[email protected]

2019-10-01 01:43:31

I would like to beta test also if not too late, my email address is [email protected]

2019-10-01 18:33:49

Hi.
If there is a free slolt for testing I am interested.
My mail is
[email protected]

2019-10-07 02:48:00

@LyorahStudios

I only joined the GWSTW community on Friday, but will I still get an invitation to test the latest build?

2020-05-10 21:02:55

hi! I've test the game, and it lookes good, even it's not accesible yet. I'm verry late read this topic, but I do. I also have an oppinian here, i'm sorry, because it's different from others, but here's what I think. apart from good audio emersion, it lookes like she stream from her device, so let the text spoken by a screan reader, like you watched the original life streaming. here's how it works in my mind. that will be a reply button, message button, or something like that. when you click that button, the chois will pop up. may be their's an edit box too, where you can type a chois, so it lookes like you really sending a message to her. and may be a voice command too? aaah! I have too many crazy ideas in my head, but I can't ask for too much or the developer wil kill me. lol. sorry for that guys.

game is my life, but life is not a game

2020-05-11 07:50:26

I'm not sure if this game is being worked on anymore. We haven't heard from the developer in ages.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2020-05-11 10:17:11

I would like to test the game as well.
My e-mail address is:
[email protected]
I've installed test flight already.

Feel free to contact me:
My facebook page
My skype

2020-05-11 22:27:52

I'm really really hope this game still active, let's hope the best for its developer. I'm remember 2 fraces from that girl in the game, that make me laugh so hard. sorry I forgot her name lol. maybe I will use these fraces for my account password? just Kidding. if this game is, I hope, still active, I hope it will accesible verry verry soon.

game is my life, but life is not a game

2020-05-12 04:32:02

The last test build we got was back in 2019 and it had us testing this module thing. Since then though, nothing's really been given to us for testing

2020-05-13 05:40:37

Hello, how can I play the game using voice over, whenever I launch it, and try swiping right and left, nothing happens, even the voice overs edge signle doesn't play, what do I need to do?

2020-05-13 08:05:16

The game is not accessible... smile

Best regards SLJ.

2020-05-13 09:13:21

three years later, maybe it's time to remove this game from the new releases room? I mean, if it's not accessible it's somewhat confussing smile