2018-05-15 10:49:46

Hi.
I have just recently seen this and for all those who haven't yet played any of the smugglers games or other games in this package, this should be a good offer.
Till may 21, you can get smugglers 5, smugglers 5 invasion, smugglers 5 invasion, the warrior within, smugglers 5 DLC the smugglers guild, dead but alive and of love and sorrow for a reduced price.
normaly you would pay about 50 dollars for all the games, but now you are just paying around 5 bucks.
I don't know if all of these games are accessible, but maybe someone can tell a bit more, I know that at leased the smugglers games are doable, haven't yet tryed out the others.
Here is the link to the sale.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1 … es_bundle/

Greetings Moritz.

Er nahm sie dann ins Stoßgebet,
der Kirchturmpfal zum Himmel steht,
Der Wein geweiht, die Erde bebt.
Dem Herr seih nah im Stoßgebet

Thumbs up +1

2018-05-15 15:11:39

Hi.
Wow. Thanks for sharing. I think I'll buy them and look at them in the future.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2018-05-16 15:50:08

I have issues with the Smuggler's DLC, mainly that I don't know how to get to the places it tells me to go to.
I really don't know how to make a route to them either.
Also, not having really beaten a Smuggler's game to completion, I will probably get this bundle, even though I have some of it. Is it okay to start out with Smuggler's Invasion first or do regular 5?

Thumbs up

2018-05-17 00:13:38

do these games still work with the latest version of NVDA on win ten?  I installed the standalones the other day, but I couldn't get to the menu to turn the compatibility mode on.  maybe I did something wrong.

Thumbs up