2017-05-06 19:30:46

Can realy nobody help me out? Some of you had tryed the VM. Please, it would be fantastic. Thanks

2017-05-10 03:53:43

Hi,

The file you need to run has the .vmx extension. As for which program will handle it, vmware player or workstation.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2017-05-10 07:38:39

thanks for this, it is working and speaks to me. But the only Problem I have is that I have no Network Connection. It seems that I have to configure my Network Adapter. I haven't done this before, so are there things to consider?

2017-05-10 08:13:15

You should automagically have an internet connection. If you don't, there may be something wrong with your installation of VMWare.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2017-05-10 09:05:03

i checked that, the VMWare Installation is okay but the automatic recognition of my Network Adapter don't seem to work. That means, the automatic don't recognizes it, so i wanted to try configuring it manualy.

2017-05-10 20:45:20

Yeah, you can do that. However, I have never done that before, so would have no idea how to do it.

2017-05-13 05:29:44

My internet connection working fine after I put up this VM though. One thing you can't do is, well, changing the synthesizers. If you want to change the synthesizer, you would require a sighted help, at least from my experience.

2017-05-13 05:30:53

You can switch synths, I've done it perfectly hear. However SVox Pico doesn't seem to work.

2017-05-13 15:18:59

same here, svox pico is silent. Wich synths have you tryed out and wich worked?

2017-05-13 18:28:40

Espeak will work, acapela really should work since it worked on the older andro vm builds, and google tts for x86 should work. For whatever reason, Pico will not work on x86.

2017-05-14 03:40:55

@Mason, how did you change the synths? when I tried changing from Espeak to Google text to speech engines, talkback goes silent.

2017-07-01 01:54:03

Hello, may anyone be so kind to give me the android 5.1 VM as one correctly exported file? I want to try to convert it for virtualbox but can't do that with the folder from the site wich has 27 VMDK files in it. Thank you in advance. Best regards Niklas

2017-07-01 08:24:34

To clarify, I mean that I need the VM as one image file. I mean the talking 5.1 version and I simply need the disc image, so i can convert it to virtualbox format.

2017-07-02 01:41:42

Just a little addition, if somebody knows who created the VM and has an email adress I could ask the creator directly. I just have problems with the folder and 27 VMDK's in it, since I don't know wich VMDK i should convert over to virtualbox. So, it would be cool to have just one image file of the VM, so it can be converted.

2017-07-03 03:22:47 (edited by Niklas 2017-07-03 03:33:33)

Just in case someone is confused why I want to use the VM in virtualbox instead of VMWare. I hope to solve the network problems with the help of a friend that I had with VMWare. He will help me getting the VM to work in virtualbox, but doesn't like VMware and isn't using it himself, so He needs the VM of the android 5.1 as a single Image file wich he can convert into virtualbox format. So any help is realy appreciated. It would even be helpfull if someone could tell me wich one of the 27 VMDK's is the one to convert.

2017-07-04 07:43:19

can nobody help out with this? It would be important to me. Thanks

2017-07-04 15:58:04

hey all! who knows, is there any android 6 x86 with talkback? i will try to update from android 5 but not sure.

2017-07-04 16:36:24

from my knowledge, there's no android 6 VM with talkback. If anyone knows one, I would be interested as well. Still hoping that anyone could eventually help with the Problem converting android 5.1 to virtualbox, I mean the talback enabled Version. Hmm, I am not sure bestgamer, but updating might not work.

2017-07-06 07:39:35

Can realy nobody help with my issue exporting the VM into an Image file, so it can be converted? If someone has an idea, I would highly appreciate this.