2016-04-25 10:12:36

Hello Here is the Email I received today  confirming what AvidGamer said.

Dear brad,
Hello, 
Sorry for late sending back. 
Thank you so much for your support for the Ji Eum.
Currently, we released new Ji Eum with a new function named 'voice mode'.
you can turn on and off with three fingers tap. 
Now, it is released on Google Play but not yet for the apple store. 
Here is the link you can check. 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … uon.jieum2 
Thank you so much for your support again!
With best,
Yoomee Kye

I'm gone for real :)

2016-04-25 12:57:04

nice to see that developer is working on that I will wait util it will be possible to play that.

2016-04-25 14:45:45

Great. hoping to hear about the game version of the iOS soon

2016-04-28 02:30:47

i don't know what version is needed but i've not seen an update sense i heard of this and downloaded.  but i do know that i've not gotten the 3 finger tap to work.  there needs to be more info on that such as ware to do this at.   i know the first screen talks of logging in with google play games account.  there may be other options but not sure of them and i also know the game is played in lanscape mode.  so it needs to be said how to do this and or how many times.

2016-04-28 05:13:06

so from what i can tell android users.  its jieum 2.  thefirst one that we were hopeing would be for us, is infact, not.  so my guess is that they will be doing a jieum 2 for apple soon.  now exactly sure why they had to redo this title but i just tried it and it does work for the 3 finger tap.  but it doesn't work on the first jieum title.  that is the one that actually speaks more of visual impaired or blind players and how it works.  they decided to impliment there own verson of what looks to be or sound like talkback. or what not.    its my guess they will do same perhaps for apple with VO.  this is what i'm noticing and have learned.  jieum 2 is for us.  jieum 1, sad to say, is not.  thanks for listening.

2016-04-29 03:15:13

hello again.   i need to make a small change in what i said.  first as stated before the first jieum is not accessible however the link that brad was given is actually to jieum 2 witch for android is accessible and hopefully this will be for those as well on apple soon.  the change i need to make or say is that it is not need to tap with 3 fingers on screen.    android user or users, when the game starts, it may come up wityh an option to sign in to google play games.  the game is played in lanscape so, just turn on talkback to get through that.  go to next and you can sign in or cancel.  thats your choice.  however once out of that, turn talkback or whatever you're using off.  the voice for the game will come on automaticly.  theres no need to tap with 3 fingers on the screen.  by the way, this option was tried on the first one?  doesn't work.  but no need cause on the second, its not needed.    hopefully android user or users will enjoy and hopefully soon IOS users can and will enjoy as well.    please be out hear in the new releases room for some games that even though not old, i found and think some will or may be interested in.   i've not seen topics on them nore are these games even in the list data base.  so stay tuned.  these games are for android and IOS so no need to  worry about not playing them.

2016-07-16 10:22:17

Hi i want to say that jeieum 2 has been released on ios
I dont know how accessible is this version yet

2016-07-17 05:04:13

um how you guys play this game?
everything is on     korean

2016-08-22 05:12:26

any idea how to start the game on iOS? when I open the game, the logo plays and when in the main menu, it just says fault or something no matter I swipe the screen, tapping with two fingers, double tapping, tripple tapping, doing a single tap with one, two or three fingers, or tapping the screen with four fingers. does anyone who played this game on iOS have this similar issue?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-08-22 09:22:40

Yeah, I have the same issue so... ust removed this. Buggy one really.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-08-22 18:06:18

for android users, did anyone managed to start this?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-08-22 18:42:00

yup, but the instruction is on korean, I can't understand it, lol

2016-08-23 05:44:14

is there an english version available on the google play store? on the iOS app store, there is an english version available.