2016-04-16 20:25:30

The action rhythm game ji eum is now in the app store but i mt get it to play? anyone else having this problem? no talking menus or anything? considering it's designed for the blind and sighted it is unplayable at least to me.

2016-04-17 00:58:04

i can hit something in the middle of the screen. then music started playing. i tapped away something and swiped things, and got music to stop playing and was able to reproduce some drum sounds but i have no idea what i am doing.

2016-04-17 01:14:14

Hello.

I have written to the developers to see what can be done about this.

I'm gone for real :)

2016-04-17 01:48:59

Pretty laughable, a music rhythm game that was designed for the blind is inaccessible.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-04-17 04:40:54

Hello.

The game is accessible once you turn their voiceover mode on. I've contacted the developers explaining that this is very hard for us to do as we can't see. I only managed to turn it on once and then I couldn't play the game due to not having enough in game coins.

2016-04-17 05:56:18

I've downloaded this game and I can say this one is very unplayable, like everyone here who has the same issue like me. I don't even know how to turn VoiceOver mode on in this game. I run the game with VoiceOver turned on and it seams there is no talking menu, and the rest of the game is really unplayable.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-04-17 12:21:58

do you know where this option should be.
It looks like that this game has two menus first menu is without a music where I have somethink to click or maybe it is a menu like press start game or osmethink in order to continue I am not sure.
And in menu where music is playing I have found some options in the right corner and any one option which propably is for starting a new game, because I hearva silent music and there is another menu.
Do you know where this option is located, you dont have to be so accurate.
I want to play this game.

2016-04-17 14:41:56

Interesting... I will simply call this a failure. I'll just wait to see what the developers wanna do about this issue... Looking forward to hopefully being able to play the game in the future.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-04-18 20:40:52

Getting sighted help, she said that she can't seem to tap options to get in to turn on the VO mode. She started the tutorial but that didn't help.

2016-04-19 06:41:35

Hello.

I know that it is possible to turn on the voiceover mode as I have done it. I can't turn it on again though. perhaps the sited person needs to double tap the icons to get in to option? i'm unsure.

I've contacted the developers and have gotten no response.

2016-04-19 09:49:56

What the heck? the developer said that it was for blind gamers, but the game doesn't accessible at the first place.

2016-04-19 10:56:49

It is desperating me, that I can not play game for the blind what the hell is that, I hope that devs will response for our questions.
I want to know how this game will be playable if you will start to play that, it will not strange for me, if this game will have some unplayable elements.
Does some one knows how this game is working on android.
I am afraid that it is also unplayable.

2016-04-19 12:04:35

Hello. You can contact the developers.

I tried calling them but I don't think the person on the phone could speak English. Which is fine. I didn't expect that to work but I may try again tomorrow.

I've emailed them. You can email them on this email address; [email protected]

2016-04-20 09:33:46

Hello. I've tried all I can.

I've emailed the company, I've tried phoneing them using skype. I can't think of what else to do.

The person on the phone didn't speek english. (This makes sense and I have no problem with that.) I've got know replies back from the emails I sent. I sent around 3 emails.

I hope this game is updated in a month or so so we can play it.

2016-04-20 13:41:27

Well, I'll remove the game again until this has been fixed, because it takes up a lot of space on my phone, for something which is inaccessible. I won't even try to contact the developers when they don't reply on mails...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-04-20 16:51:31

what's their phone number? I'll try to call them. finding a translator shouldn't be too hard.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2016-04-20 17:39:58

I hat3e those developers which wont reply to emails I was tried also send some messages, but nothink, I want to know how this game works on android, because this game has been released on android a while ago.

2016-04-20 22:50:49

to the one speaking of how this is played on android, as of right now, its not.  its been made for both platforms of android and apple and its not accessible persay on either one atleast with out sighted assistence to possiblely find way to turn on the self voicing in the game.

2016-04-21 02:55:30

Hello. their phone number is; 070-7525-1082

2016-04-21 05:29:20

I just had a conversation through a friend with the developer. He said that the voice over mode is still under development.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2016-04-21 09:29:21

and this was supposed to be playable by all at launch?

2016-04-21 15:05:50 (edited by Socheat 2016-04-21 15:06:31)

@20, cool then. but this game has been released awhile ago. it should be accessible.

2016-04-22 00:08:11

hello, i'm from korea.
so i can speak korean.
i'll call to developer.
if developer can't recieve phone call, i'll send email.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2016-04-25 09:26:12

latest android version thre finger double tap turns on accessible mode they e-mailed me. have to wait ios version. so update the andrmd ji eum and let us know for those who use it how get on? thanks.

2016-04-25 09:27:58

said 3 finger tap turñs on voice mode for android if update.