2007-07-19 02:01:43

Oh, and also about the jobs document, I will work on that. Really sorry. Lol. About the more voice acters then beta testers. Lol. That is funny

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-19 02:08:03

hey,
We are going to have the atgames conference a bit after i get home, so we can make plans. I really hate to not say we don't have plans, haven't had time, been at perkins all week. So, Really sorry again. lol
regards,
Tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-26 16:30:37

wazzup forgot to tell ya all back!

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-27 08:17:22

what was the point in hat? why post a message if you have nothing to say? lol.

Thumbs up

2007-07-27 21:12:07

Interesting... I wonder how this company is going to work out. Anyone else curious? I have suspicions, but I'll keep them from myself, although they aren't exactly random speculations, based off stuff I've read and other sources...

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2007-07-27 21:49:54

i don't really want to say too much but i will say this:
there's some bad news. read the x-sight.brandoncole.net to find out why. the reason for this is unknown.
as to the reason, i'm not the founder of the company and thus i don't have pomition to say the reason, but don't worry. hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. in fact we have backups of the pages and we can put them back on the website so it won't be closed for too long unless damien decides to close it again.

Thumbs up

2007-07-28 06:07:58 (edited by James 2007-07-28 06:12:21)

Will we be seeing any side-scrollers or full 3-D games from this company? I'd love to beta test a good side-scroller or two.
I don't have skype, or MSN, but I do have an e-mail account with yahoo if that will work.

James

Thumbs up

2007-07-29 18:54:57 (edited by Mike 2007-07-29 18:56:36)

The reason for this is that Tristan apparently stole X-Sight's custom written PHP scripts and used them on his site.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-07-30 01:47:24

hi,
I didn't steal them. I was just using them to help me learn php. It was just going to be temporary and I thought damien wouldn't care. It was to help me script because  i was still learning. I couldn't do html because the whole site of x-sight was done in php so I had to learn php.
And i have some news. x-sight and AT Games are no longer aphiliated. I am on a hunt for a hosting service. To get just a regular .com, .org, or .net, I am hoping to get a .net or .com soon. But, for now we will have to stay with subdomains. I am really hoping to get more money for at games. I am also thihnking about setting up a paypal for money donations. It would really helpif people donated, but I am really not sure about doing it. So we are probably going to have to do a tiny, crappy, hosting service that'll give us a subdomain. Such as bravehost, geocitties, and i hope ya all know the others. I think I will do bravehost. That will be best, I hope. The team has also almost got our final decision on the first game, the plot, the title, etc etc etc.
Just a warning here, 5 more days till the deadline that I set is reached, after the deadline noone can join the AT Games team. We will have periods of time where it will be open applying, but those will be every few months.

Thanks,
Tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-30 01:50:50

What do you think assault freak. What are your speculations. And we are creating a side scroler. One of our games will be a sidescroler, rpg, adventure. What do you think about that James?

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-30 01:51:54

What I ment about that nonsence post above a couple posts was. Whats up i forgot to tell you guys i'm back. Back from where? Perkins!

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-30 01:54:11

Oh sorry for the posts. But we are having the second conference on Sunday, at 11:00 A.M.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-30 03:41:07 (edited by Mike 2007-07-30 03:47:38)

Hi Tristan, I think I may join, as either a beta tester or developer, maybe I could be of some help. And as for those PHP scripts, they're not mine, and I can understand why you might've taken them. I also have some suggestions about webhosting that I could give you.
P.S. I justadded you to MSN and AIM. I know Autoit and VB6 and it doesn't seem like you have a lot of developers, so thought I might help.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-07-30 08:41:57

tristan what about your mic, is it going to be fixed then?

Thumbs up

2007-07-30 23:41:37

Hi,
That is great Mike, I will send you an application as soon as your online. And the date of the conference, (it wasn't yesterday lol!) its:
August 5th, 2007
That's about it for this post!
Thanks all,
Tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-31 02:58:19

Hi, A couple of things. I sent you a message today on MSN, guess you weren't around. Also, I will probably not be able to use Skype for conferences. Would it be possible to use MSN for the conferences, and an email list for discussions?

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-08-01 02:36:04

For now the atgames website was down.

For some unknown reason.

with regards
Icemaster

Languages don't influence the way we think, but they still have a world and worth in themselves. Celebrate your mother tongue, the world is a diverse place.

2007-08-01 02:46:18 (edited by Ryan Smith 2007-08-01 02:53:40)

Yes, It was taken down (I am a member) because of moving, I do not know the details, you should ask the President Tristan. Remove X's [email protected]
Also, Tristan, the conference, can we have a chat as well. I can listen but I can't talk (neither can andy) because our Mom doesn't really like Skype.  I can reply in that chat. And when too many people are in a  Conference Call, it gets distorted and really hard to understand people. And Tristan I have alot of answers for your Website Dilema. Also, I can be the IT Guy of AT Games if you want. Just email/MSN me, Tristan. A .net is not free. This is what I recommend. It will be very hard since not all "offers, ads" are accesible. 1. Setup an Account at domainlagoon.com 2. Get an email free from gmail or another free servcie and make that your spam email. 3. Earn Points by completing offers. Most Free offers are .30. Once you have 9.95 you get one year of free hoating. Since the bandwith/space is not good, setup an account at 1111mb or 789mb. (No ads on domainlagoon or 111mb/789mb) On your domain lagoon site say Welcome to AT Games, please click here to enter site. That will be your link to your main site hosted with 1111mb or 789mb.  I also can do any of those jobs in your application. Bye.

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-08-01 03:13:15 (edited by Mike 2007-08-01 03:27:06)

Hi, what's your msn Ryan? I wanna ask you about Domain Lagoon. I tried really hard to get a domain, but was only able to get like 5.0 points doing all of those free offers. Lots of them didn't get accepted.Thanks

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-08-01 17:06:12

his msn s [email protected]

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-01 17:22:32

computer, not omputer...
oh and i hate msn conferences. it's too confusing and you can easily miss stuff. also, we're considering having a different name. tristan will post up a poll about that soon.

Thumbs up

2007-08-01 18:18:56

actually  i have  a new email its [email protected]

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-02 01:11:12 (edited by Ryan Smith 2007-08-02 01:20:09)

Hey Mike, my MSN is [email protected] I have you in my contacts. Domain Lagoon is really bad. I don't put my real information in. I never got a domain. Most of them get denied. There service (web hosting) is not good. I would make my homepage in Domain Lagoon and then say "Click here to enter site" and link it to a better free hosting service such as 1111mb or 789mb. They both are sub domains though. See ya all later. I have a start to answer our spam problem. Please check off-topic room. Also, Tristan, let me know if you need me to do anything. I am free pretty much the rest of the summer. Also, I think we should push hard to develop some games before school starts because you get a lot of Homework in MS.

From,
Ryan Smith
Head of RS Games
RS Games Website

2007-08-02 02:02:55

Guys,can't you keep  your mouth shut? Stop telling everybody what were planning before its released to the public! I will have some updates, in the next post. Hold on.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-02 02:16:50

Ok. AT Games team the conference has been most likely moved to the Sunday after this Sunday. Because i will be in New Hampshire on sunday. And you sort of lol can't have a conference with out the President if you know what I mean.
Next Is for the AT Games team too. Can you please try to shut your mouths, I don't mean it to come out rude. But, right when someone has an idea it doesn't mean
1. It is even going to happen!
2. They could be throwing around ideas for the team to hear.
3. If any of the team has ideas, the public doesn't need to know instantaniously. What if that idea was just a joke, or they were just thinking "outloud"? Finalize that its a real idea and not a fake, or just a thought before you decide to broadcast it to the public.
I know this is all public, but easiest to get across to you guys.
I know this is a bit strict, I hope  you understand but I as the owner/president of AT Games, would like to post the news for AT Games.

Heres the news for everybody. Sorry about above if your not on the team just had to get across that ya know. Ok Here's a warning. Deadline is only two days away as of today get your applications into me email is [email protected]
And still thinking about donations, and this is a question to the forum. Any reccomendations of where to get a domain. I don't have money to just buy a domain. That's why I was thinking about the donations. But, I am still holding off, because I am really not sure about if anyone would donate. What do you think?
Thanks,
Tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.