2007-07-09 03:50:03 (edited by audiogamer360 2007-07-09 03:55:45)

Hi,
I am working on making a new audio game company for the Blind/Visually Impaired. We will make accessible software too, but we're mainly focused on games for the blind community. I have thought of a name for the company, but am not sure. Here it is:
ATGames
(AT meaning Accessible Technology,) because we will be making accessible software too, and accessible could stand for the games and the software, where technology comes in it just means the software that ATGames would create. Even though the full name "Accessible Technology Games" doesn't make sence, I still think it fits.

We will make games under all genres, to satisfy all gamers.
If you would like to join the ATGames team then contact me in one of these ways and I'll send you an application to fill out:
Add me to your skype contacts
MSN:
[email protected]
Email (remove all exclaimation points):
Tristan!d!Bus!sie!re@veriz!on.net

extra:
aim: gitrdone9632

Thank you,
Tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-09 04:25:10

Yeah I'll join. You know my email address, i sent you an email as well. Also Tristan, if you wanted I could help you with beta testing stuff, of course, and design sounds... Oh man... I am likt totally awesome at that, I once created something much like the soarlids in sl, it sounded so cool...
And the metal boundries were hard to make, those I couldn't do, I made something somewhat similar, it sounded like something knocking or stepping on wood kina. Am I hired? Lol!

Thumbs up

2007-07-09 10:06:41

i'd like to test/sound design, but i can't program. so I'm only for the testing/sound designing if you want me in there.

Thumbs up

2007-07-09 14:33:03

hi,
i would also like a position, i can sound design as well as test and voice act if necessary.
p.s, rather than at.com, why not name yourself acsoft.com
ac being accessable and soft software.
just a thought though.
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

Thumbs up

2007-07-09 20:51:46

yeah... Im no good at programming myself arjan,  Im all for sound designing. I got an iteresting idea but I dont think it'll help because you blocked me arjan on skype but, I have this ineresting idea where you know all the sound designers could kinda set up some kind of conference call, and zap back and forth various midifications to sounds we make for games? Just a thought, I think it'd be cool though, so everyone can tweek everyone else's sounds and make them better.

Thumbs up

2007-07-10 04:07:21

hi tristan started a mailing list. Arjan and Archer, email tristan and he'll send you both applications to fill out. I filled mine out already, seeing as I got him on aim and msn and skype, and email...
Ok? Great.

Thumbs up

2007-07-10 07:08:10

nice idea about the conference part.

Thumbs up

2007-07-10 15:25:29

yah

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-10 23:06:43

Yeah, except that if you were to join Arjan, how would I keep in contact with you if you utterly blocked me from every source, except email--but you kinda seem to ignore me which, or course, is a bad thing...

Thumbs up

2007-07-10 23:18:04

Hi,
I have set  a joining deadline. Twenty days until the deadline, then noone else can join the  AT Games team. We will have a open joining session of about a week to a month long every 3 to 6 months.
Thank you,
tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-11 00:56:17

What kind of game can we expect to see from this 'company?'

James

2007-07-11 02:41:43

Hi tristan, thats an excellent idea for the deadline.

Thumbs up

2007-07-11 19:34:01

I want to be a beta tester please

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up

2007-07-11 22:11:38

Please ontact e if u want  be a beta tester. By ne of the ays revided above.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-11 22:14:42

whoops!
I ment:
please, contact me if you want to be  a beta tester or a member of the AT Games team itself.
Thanks
Tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-11 22:47:07

Yeah guys, I wanted to post that as well; you gotta email tristan and get your form to fill out. Then wait patiently for your results which I haven't gotten yet. But that's fine; probably busy with otheer things. Some specs:
The ending file that you send back to tristtan must be encoded in a .txt format. So my advice would be to open it in notepad, and enter the information he requires. Keep in mind that anyone can register, gueses and registered users on this forum alike I think. But then again, I assume that because, the more the merrier. And, of course I learned half of this from my own fill in, and because Tristan contacted me and we talked it over because I know him from previous months on skype, aim, etc.
Hope you all get excepted,
(hope I do as well), and anyone else who wishes to \be part of the team. Keep in mind that saying on the forums what you want to do isnt enough cuz he wants us to fill out a form.

Thumbs up

2007-07-12 02:00:45

No Andy, I have changed that. The app even is  in  .doc format.

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-12 02:01:52

Hi,

We have murged companies with x-sight interactive. There is some major
updating going on. X-sight Interactive will be down for2-4 days. X-Sight
Interactive is willing to give AT Games  webspace. But not with there free
websites feature. Damien Saddler has given AT Games a site.
    The new X-sight Interactive will work like this. You go to
x-sight.brandoncole.net, and you see a page with two links. One link going
to X-Sight's main homepage (x-sight.brandoncole.net/xsight), and the other
going to AT Games's main homepage (x-sight.brandoncole.net/atgames)
I think this is great for AT Games, and I am very glad Damien is updating.

Thanks Audio Games forum, and all of the current AT Games Team!
Tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-07-12 06:59:51

that's great!
and andy, i haven't blocked you but there is this skype problem, where you stay blocked after you got unblocked it still appears as if your blocked for some stupid reason, you nee to readd me or something like that.

Thumbs up

2007-07-13 00:23:01

Oh good. Thought you wanted to rip my guts out for one simple reason, which I will not disclose here. Oh ok; thats how it was when I filled it out. So it' wrong thats ok, it used to be that way, at least. Anyway Tristan thats awwweeesssoommmmeeee about that, the same exact message dropped into my inbox from audyssey.  Congrads man, on your success! Now that you've got a site, can you tell us what you might be planning? And I have a question. After you choose who is on and who isn't, are you going to send emails to everyone who is in the team? If you've got GMail, in basic html, and you have sent an email to everyone on the team just check the boxes, click submit, put in a subject, a message body, and click send to whisk it away to everyone on the team. But you dont have GMail. At least if you do, I'd like to know the address. You can email me directly if you wish Tristan, so you dont drown in spam like I do, I put my address up and I had spam from greeting cards to phisher mail asking me to varify my credit card. Which I don't have...
And spam from all kinds of idiot spammers. Anyhow off topic, awesome to know you got a site. Tristan, is x-site just  giving you space, or are we developing stuff together?
ps. If I get hired I will change my signature as fast as I can, in GMail, on this forum, and I used to have one for my primary email account. I might change that, too.

Thumbs up

2007-07-16 00:54:05

oh good.  yet another new audio games company that promise high quality games.  As is shown by this forum threat they are extremely organized.  All the members of this project have excelent programming abilities I'd assume?  I will be certainly excited to see the high-quality and original gaming concepts that are released.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2007-07-16 16:30:41

Jury's out on how things will go through, I'm afraid. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt though, at least for awhile. No need to be snarly about it in any case. And heck, I can't program at all but I still think I'd be useful to a dev team.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2007-07-16 22:12:40

Yep. I guess so, I have no programming skill whatsoever but am pretty good at sound design, so Tristan actually let me in there, at least as far as I know cuz he sent some kind of text document, looks like arjan is in it, a whole  bunch of people are in it, it was some text file with a list of people and their jobs I suppose you could put it that way. Hurrayyyyyy!

Thumbs up

2007-07-17 08:42:52

yeppers. and there are more voice actors then beta testers tongue

Thumbs up

2007-07-19 01:59:21

Hi,
We have a site. It is:
http://x-sight.brandoncole.net/atgames
This url with x-sight interactive, is because we are working with them (afiliated)
Thanks,
Tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.