2018-01-28 03:55:00

hey jade I will beat the final boss.

2018-01-28 05:02:44

@jayde Lol nice.

2018-01-28 15:14:56

Hi. I have one question. Will be there any dlc or something? because in far haven is south gate, but nothing in it.

2018-01-28 15:21:22

Hi Kratos,

the south gate will be important only after you beat the game, that is finishing the main quest.
So at the moment there is no anouncement about any DLCs. I somehow doubt there will be any, even though I'd be extremely glad if I'm mistaken there.

2018-01-28 16:56:38 (edited by phoenix1991 2018-01-28 17:38:21)

Hi, this is Phoener Beaner (thanks to Chuck for that nickname). I was wondering if it is possible to permanently turn off the auto forward scan feature, rather than having to turn it off each time you launch the game. I personally do not like it, TMI. Also, I found an unfinished letter. Who do I give it to?

Phoenix

2018-01-28 23:05:54

so I'm curious. I'm about ot finish my second playthrough and right now I'm lvl 42. How many times have people played the game through on the same char before it got too easy? just wondering.

2018-01-29 02:11:21

Lots of little replies here. Rather than a lot of spoiler warnings, I'll say what the response is in regards to, for each response. If you don't want possible spoilers about that topic, skip to the next paragraph.

@buu420 #1359: Regarding dual-wielding, I will do some investigating next chance I get, but as far as I know, dual-wielding is behaving as it should, in which case the added damage and other effects of your off-hand weapon are added automatically.

@phoenix1991 #1361 - Regarding Family Legacy reward: If Gwen is wearing the Ring of Legacy she will have a skill called Summon Ancestor which can be used in combat.

@nyanchan #1363 - Regarding dual-wielding: I'm a little confused. What about the dual-wielding system are you disappointed with? Why would you want to choose which weapon to use, rather than having both weapons factored into your attack?

@audioracer #1364 - Regarding Who Framed Rogarr Rabgurg: The gatehouse is in the northeastern part of the Goblin King's palace.

@michaelhoffman #1369 - Regarding the forest temple: I won't give this one away, as there are some resources in the game that give you explicit details about where this is. If you have any books that talk about the forest in your inventory, you might want to take a look at those.

@Jayde #1387 - Regarding Alexia and Pacifist: Let me know how this turns out. Most people tend not to take this route but in my experience it can make Alexia ridiculously powerful. It doesn't matter that she does less damage because your party is so hard to take down if you focus her exclusively on healing and buffs.

@Phoenix1991 #1391 - Regarding Simeon and the ring: You can find the outlaw settlement either way, but if you make Simeon give you the ring back, you'll have to find it on your own, as he won't be willing to lead you there.

Regarding where to find Nigel: Nigel's home. It's in the southwest part of Farhaven, down the street right before you get to the west gate.

@kianoosh #1395 - regarding unique items: Don't worry too much about the loss of your Masterforged hammer, as it is unique as well. Anything you got as a boss reward, out of a display case, or as a quest reward is going to be unique.

@michaelhoffman #1406: I know someone who's playing with a character that's over level 100, and there's pretty much no challenge as he can destroy whatever he faces...but that has to be fun in its own right. He's encountering some weird issues that may actually be a result of his high level—we haven't had a lot of testing up that high so we're looking into it.

2018-01-29 06:31:54

the blazing weapon and charged weapons confuse me does it make the weapons do fire damage if so i don't seit and there is a blazing strike later on. so I'm kinda confused about this which is wh i haven't raised it up.

2018-01-29 06:43:27

hmm i need a better way to find hope lol. I wana to the slayer quest again.

2018-01-29 07:02:05

Blazing Weapon effect adds fire damage to every attack until that effect wears off.Yes, these are duration effects that add elemental damage to a unit's attacks for a limited time. Whereas Blazing Strike, Shocking Strike, etc. are attacks with built-in elemental damage, having the

2018-01-29 10:49:14

My character is over level 100.
The only monsters which can give me problems are groups of wyverns.
Miss too many times in a fight and they can wipe out the entire party.

2018-01-29 14:05:17 (edited by Chris 2018-01-29 14:06:18)

Hello,

Spoiler!

I'm stuck in the heart of the forest. I pulled both levers and found the secret exit, but I have no idea what to do. I get turned around and have no beacons to guide me. What am I supposed to do next?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-01-29 14:10:30

re: 1401

spoiler.........

I have completed the slayer quests successfully thanks for your help didn't thought of talking to hope again haha. however, I have already found the ancient alter long before I finished my other quests, and I couldn't do anything with it. heading to the lake did nothing either. must a particular char be with me when I find the lake?

2018-01-29 15:59:19

***SPoilers/Pro-tips below***

#1413: All I can recommend is to remember that the rings are rings—since this is a grid, that means each one has four sides, four corners. Walk around the ring clockwise or counterclockwise—your choice—with the levers pulled, you should come across an opening deeper into the tree. The best strategy I can offer for finding everything in this place is to just make a full circuit of each ring, checking inside each chamber as you pass. Remember that some of the chambers go around corners. So if you're on the east side of the ring, heading south, chamber openings will be to the west (your right). If you exit a chamber facing south, you know you've gone around the southeast corner. Hopefully that makes sense? As with most navigation in the game it's really just a matter of maintaining your bearings and keeping yourself oriented to a fixed point.

#1414: Nothing triggers when you enter the lake. There is a specific object you're looking for, in a specific location, which is accessed via the lake. This one is very out of the way. It's also one of my favorites, so here's hoping the effort to find it is worthwhile...

2018-01-29 20:44:14 (edited by phoenix1991 2018-01-29 21:11:57)

Hi, this is Phoenix. I was wondering if there are more people who can go with you on your quest. So far I have Gwen, Mathias, Simeon, and Sister Alexia. If there are more people, where do you find them? Also, where can I find Liam the avenger?

Phoenix

2018-01-29 21:21:06

Spoilers
For
Phoenix

You've found everybody who joins you. There is one other person who you can get to come with you and fight, but he isn't a party member, specifically.

2018-01-30 00:54:36

*screams* I AM STRUGGLING SOMEONE PLS HELP!
***SPOILERS***
I’ve found two wolf dens, one near the lumber mill and the other at the plateau. Where are the others located?

Also am I the only one who sort of ships Simeon and Matthias? Just me? Ok. Right. Let’s just...

So apparently there are more romantic possibilities than just Gwen? Anyone figured these out yet? I’m curious.
***END OF SPOILERS***

2018-01-30 01:09:59

it looks like I'm starting over from scratch but I found a quest I need help with.
the quest is actually love but it wasn't covered in liam's stream.
the quest says the following.
The armorer's apprentice has disappeared. I need to find him in order for the smith to open his shop for business.
Where can I find the apprentice?

2018-01-30 01:19:28

@joseph. the reason i was asking about blazing weapon etc is i didn't wee much of a difference in damage so i assume it's more magic attacks as opposed to actual strikes with blazing weapons? also haunted by the past is my all time favorite quest in the game and the slayer quest too.

2018-01-30 02:48:50

Spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
I just finished the "haunted by the past" quest and I liked it myself. I am not finished my first play through. I am taking my time. I chose to put the stone on the alter, and I chose earth. I really do not know how bad I messed up there. I have ran into some nasty things under far haven, so be where. I am also trying to decide which ones  I will take with me to finish the Pilgrims progress quest. I basically have to decide between the thief or the healer. I am using Liam’s stream to see how well I am doing after the fact. If I understand things, I may have messed up by making the thief give up the ring. Yes, I did not need him to find the location of what he was talking about, but let’s just say that no one is selling per say. Grant it, I had the thief in my party and he did get a telling off. LOL. It was something about being unreliable. Anyway, as for that love quest, try checking out the house near the north east guard tower. There should be a house that does not look like it belongs to anyone. You might want to check in the study of said house. There may be someone there that can point you to the right direction. Also, has anyone took glen over to see her father before finishing the game? If you haven’t I suggest you do so. That sort of proved entertaining. The guardian in the tree hits hard, but I got them down for the kill thankfully and I rushed out of there for other things too.
Spoilers are now at an end.
As everyone can see, (Did I just use the word see?) this game is really good. I have not known an audio game to be a gig in size before now and I do, sometimes find myself wondering how much of the audio within the game is compressed. I am assuming all of it to some degree. If that is the case, there is a lot of audio and it still sounds good.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-01-30 03:47:23

michaelhoffman1976: No, the difference doesn't have to do with magic versus physical attacks. The difference is that Blazing Weapon grants bonus fire damage to every attack you do, for a certain period of time, until the effect wears off. On the other hand, Blazing Strike is an actual single attack, which deals extra fire damage in addition to its normal melee damage. And yes, in case you're wondering, you can do Blazing Strike, while the Blazing Weapon effect is active, and get even more fire damage. Hopefully that clarifies things?

2018-01-30 04:48:51

@joseph. It does but I've not seen much difference when using blazing weapon was my point   I dunno if it's just minumal or whatever as i've not played around with it much but i think i will on an experimental char. thanks for the info.

2018-01-30 05:06:06

Michael—the difference is percentage based. So especially at low levels you're not going to see much. For example, if you're dealing an average of 25 damage with melee attacks, and then add 20% fire damage, you're only going to be doing an average of 30 damage. But once you're looking at larger numbers, or you get it upgraded all the way up to a 50% bonus, you'll definitely see the difference.

2018-01-30 05:21:09

How come my necromansor char can't learn summon undead o my own?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-01-30 05:59:10

Simple answer: because the whole point of this skill is as a quest reward. If it could be learned as a normal class skill, then that would diminish its value as a reward. Also, honestly this would probably mae the Necromancer class pretty O.P.