2018-01-26 19:20:36

Spoilers ahead if you grab this, but here is Liam's playthroughs in MP3 all zipped up in one zip file around 1.27 gigs in size. It is worth noting that this zip file only has part 2 through part 9. I hope you enjoy them and can someone else hosts these if people like these so that I can get it out of my dropbox account later. So far, I am enjoying the game and I kind of like wondering around just to see what I see.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-01-27 01:45:35

for those of you that played a ranger. How did you deal with unholy threats did you rely heavily on alexia? or did you find a way to help with those such as spirits etc. I'm thinking about starting new char as ranger but wanted some pointers as i kinda started easy with a mage.

2018-01-27 01:56:16

I figured out how to get access to the tool needed to cut thicket.
Slight Spoiler
You first need to find and read the ranger's journal located somewhere in the massive tree to start the Brother's Keeper Quest. You then need to locate and pull the first leverr. Lastly, you need to find and read Duncan's Journal located somewhere in the prison within the tree, thus completing the quest and granting you access to the tool. Hope that helps!

Phoenix

2018-01-27 02:53:54

I've got the game a week ago ready to figure on your own if stuck at some part will ask question that someone has been already asked before
@cw ask permission from liam whether , he would mind or not when his stream should be in agachieve sorry for my spelling
if it ok people can download and keep their files rather than use some software to download from youtube.
finally thanks dev who work on awesome game specially made blind people enjoyable.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-01-27 03:04:53

well i got holy warrior for alexia but i didn't hear what it did exactly as i hit hte control key before it could finish by accident. is there a way to repeat messaages?

2018-01-27 03:19:05

Previous post. If you haven’t yet close the game, you can press control shift L to open a text file with the speech log, then you’ll just have to run through the text file until you find out where the particular skill is and find out what it does. That’s if you press the spacebar while trying to figure out what it does when you were looking at it in the first place. If you didn’t press space to read the description of the skill, that won’t be in the speech log.

2018-01-27 03:54:09

it looks like I'm about to face the final boss of the game.
can you give me a rundown on what the attacks that the final boss does?
I'm going to need some help because the boss may keep reviving himself especially if I kill him more than once.

2018-01-27 04:13:05

they're random.

2018-01-27 06:10:12

i'MI'm wondering. if we can't get holy warrior i feel like we should at least beable to raise light of purity? at max it really doesn't do much but at alexia's level of skill which is 5 or 6 it's bad ass. and as a cleric we do not get too many offensive things which is understanble.

2018-01-27 07:25:05

I can't defeat the final boss.
he does this move that instantly takes out all of my party members.
I was using potions to heal myself and my mana.
should I either keep leveling up or do some more grinding?

2018-01-27 09:01:36

Few things here.

final
boss
spoilers

That drain move which takes out your entire party is unholy damage. Get some unholy resistance. There is one item - I misremember its name just at the moment - which gives 100% resistance to unholy. Stick that on someone in the fight, and you'll be in a position where not only does the drain move heal the boss for less, but it doesn't hurt that one character at all.
Beyond that, there's not much I can tell you. I think I took him down around level 22-23.

final
boss
spoilers
end

Now, as regards Holy Warrior and Light of Purity and all that jazz? I dunno, but Light of Purity does plenty of damage even without the Holy Warrior improvement. I completely understand why Alexia gets it and needs it, while other priests do not. It's a very personal sort of skill for her, as is evident from the little speech she makes when she gets the skill. Priests should, in general, not be doing insane damage anyway. Given all the beneficial spells they get, giving them insane damage would make them way, way too strong. Heck, on my next playthrough I am thinking of taking Alexia the pacifist route to make her a dedicated healer.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-27 09:32:31

@jayd  that's a fair point. as for the boss i think i was like 34 or 35 whene i took him out. and i never did find that item yet that has 100% unholy resistance.

2018-01-27 10:27:56 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-01-27 10:29:55)

Slight
Spoilers
Ahead
The piece of eq with 100% resistence to unholy damage can only be bought from Festus. It's called the Angelic Pendant. I put it on Alexia for bonus holy damage, but in hindsight I should've stuck it somewhere else. I had other eq on her that significantly reduced the unholy damage she was taking.
Slight
Spoilers
Over

2018-01-27 15:49:18

Hello
I love this game
but today it was very slow for me, I do not know what happened.
Anyway, I have some questions.
The first is that I can not find the newspaper in the forest, but I have to keep looking.
the other is, where do I find some entrance to the catacombs?
I've been looking for something in the sewers, but I can not find it.
could anyone give any tips.
and the last I think it is
I can not do the missions to mark things on the map. the wolves and the bandits.
the wolf I think I can not do more because I lost the location of the plateau, and that of the bad guys, I have already scored in several places, but I do not know which one is correct
Good game for you.

2018-01-27 16:37:37

I have a couple questions. I was wondering if I force Simeon to give me the ring, can I still locate the outlaw settlement? Also, where do I find Nigle to give him his ring back? Thank you!

Phoenix

2018-01-27 17:20:07

The Imaginatrix wrote:

Slight
Spoilers
Ahead
The piece of eq with 100% resistence to unholy damage can only be bought from Festus. It's called the Angelic Pendant. I put it on Alexia for bonus holy damage, but in hindsight I should've stuck it somewhere else. I had other eq on her that significantly reduced the unholy damage she was taking.
Slight
Spoilers
Over

Spoilers
Starting
Again

Heh, I did that too. Except because she already had some unholy resistance, this actually pushed her unholy resistance past 100, so breath of death and other such spells actually healed her, which was kind of awesome. But for the final boss where you want that spread around, yeah, I would give it to someone else, and I think I did.

2018-01-27 18:51:46

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
There was a bug where you could do both quest lines involving Nigel's ring, but that was fixed. Nigel can be found in his study. Just bear in mind that if you give him back he ring you can now never visit the outlaw settlement, unless of course it's possible to discover it by yourself. But I wouldn't think you'd be able to undertake Simeon's quest.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-01-27 19:04:32

hi all. finished the game a few times since I started playing, but I just noticed that I have only completed a total of 32 quests. from what I gathered here so far, there should be at least 35 quests. can someone tell me which are the quests that I am missing, and how I can trigger them? below is the list of my completed quests:

Pilgrim's Progress
A Balancing Act
Laying Down the Law
Betrayed
Brother's Keeper
Getting at the Heart
You Can Lead a Horse to Water...
The Good Shepherd
Stolen From the Rich
Time in a Bottle
Finding the Founders
Who Framed Rogarr Rabgurg?
The Sweet Smell of Success
Tools of the Trade
Test Your Metal
Supply Lines
A House Divided
No Rest for the Wicked
Family Legacy
Trouble Sleeping
Horsepower
Strange Bedfellows
Predators and Prey
The Exterminator
Ancient Evil
The Ties That Bind
An Offer of Aid
Reunited
The Goblin King and I
Business as Usual
Actually Love
Changing of the Guard

thanks much!;

2018-01-27 20:28:58

Hi. Could someone please tell me what are the unique items? I sold my master forge hammer and saved my game hoping that was the one and it wasn't so i lost it. I don't want to lose anything else. Thanks

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-01-27 22:42:44

Hello josef, i sent you an e-mail 3 days or so ago. Please check your spam folder, maybe it's in there like in the first time? thanks! if you read it, that's great. my e-mail is [email protected]

2018-01-27 23:03:11

Or maybe he's busy doing stuff and just didn't respond. He is a developer and can't respond to every single email he gets when he has other things to do.

2018-01-28 00:32:27

I can't find the dungeon in the mines to the west.
I found the trap door but how do I get to the dungeon?

2018-01-28 02:08:12

Nick, this question has already been answered previously. Please make use of the search function in the forms. You should be able to find your answer that way. I’m not trying to be rude or anything, but these kind of games, we can’t just give you the answers to most of the time as that would ruin the game completely!

2018-01-28 02:47:29

Wait a sec, Nick. First you couldn't beat the final boss, now you're having trouble in Silvershade Mine? Are you trying to do more side-quests, or were you maybe never at the final boss yet and fishing for help ahead of time? If it's the latter, consider yourself duly informed that I will never help you again in any way regarding this game. If it's the former, however, the dungeon is inside the goblin king's palace, which you obviously had to have gone to. And yes, the info is available via search...although it might actually be a little bit tricky to find. Look up either Rogarr or Wilhelm, those may help narrow your search.

If, though, you were nowhere near the final boss and are nowhere near finished the main quest line, I'll give you a piece of advice. Fishing for help under false pretenses is something I personally find extremely slimy, so I'm really going to hope you didn't do that.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-01-28 03:05:48 (edited by defender 2018-01-28 04:10:29)

Responses to 1391 and 1394.

An easy way to get to Nigal's house is to fast travel to the west gate, turn west, and take the first door on your left.

Start
Spoilers!

Your missing three.
1. A hero's call, I don't know if you didn't include this because it was obvious, but it's the main quest, you need to beat the final boss to finish it, and your quest log should have plenty of info about it.
2. The slayer, you can get this by talking to Buffy AKA hope after finishing all the other mainline graveyard quests, No Rest for the Wicked, Strange Bedfellows, and Ancient Evil, but only if you decided not to attack Liam in the shrine.
3. Haunted by the past, if you head to the fort door in the deepwood ruins, then head south down the road a bit, you will find an opening on your left, a few steps before the bend in the road. take it, and hang another left at your first opportunity. You should now be on an overgrown path, heading north. If you take the left turn, you will head to a clearing which I suggest you inspect carefully, and if you take the right turn and follow the path northward, than you will eventually come to a lake, as long as you stay on the path.

Spoilers!
End