2016-11-02 04:12:52

Hi all,
I was checking and rechecking this topic, but although people asked what I am going to ask now, I don't find that anybody answered, so excuse me if there actually is an answer.
How do you change the runway? For example, the tower tells me to go to the runway a3. At some point I ear the beeps, but when I try to center it, and it stops or it doesn't stop, I crash anyway. I can successfully take off only when I am requested to take of from the runway in front of me. So please, how do you do it?
Best!

2016-11-02 08:36:19

Hi.
It's interesting how people keep asking tons of questions about the game before it's translated. why not just wait until you have a fully translated version of the game? Or, read the manual in the game? The manual should be translatable using Google translate or some other software.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-11-02 11:03:09

Hi,
I've made the recording for towers. I sent it to one of the devs in the team.
Please announce me if any recordings are still needed or I missed them or made them somewhat wrong.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: StormProductions
Telegram: https://stormproductions.t.me/

2016-11-02 12:47:38

SLJ,
If you can learn the numbers in czech and slovak, you have no problem at all playing this game. I'm on mission 3 already, and I've managed to do some successful free flights.
As about the runway problem, that's really easy.
If you are on the runway where you should take off, just press control, and the  arrow where the beep is coming from. If the beep is coming from the left, press left arrow. The same thing applies if the sound comes from the  right.
The plane will be placed on the right runway, and you should be able to take off succesfully.
I hope it helps

2016-11-02 13:20:28

Hi. I also managed to pass a number of missions. I am somewhere at the mission 12 or 13, with passengers.

2016-11-02 13:53:00

@ stefan_ilioaica: If this is that easy, why are people then asking all those questions?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-11-02 14:34:50

1. Maybe they didn't listen to these .mp3 files and didn't learn the numbers in czech / slovak.
2. They don't know the usual commands, which is quite normal, and it's also normal, human to help if I have the right information and tools, and it seems I have some, even for the plane in first cathegory. I don't know how the things are going to be with cathegory 2 and 3, but I'm sure it'll be awesome.
So, anything you have to ask, just do it, the flight courses are open to everyone

2016-11-02 15:02:08

hi. how to know where's the parking possition

2016-11-02 15:13:38

and srry for double post. when I comple the mission for suriani, I got a log it says unauthorize passenger. how to accept a mission when we select the second option?

2016-11-02 15:26:45

For the parking position, when you are on the ground, slow the speed down as much as you can, then, check the runway with k. The number you hear shouldn't be negative. When the number is without music, you can  stop your plane completely, and that's it, you're in the parking position.
As for passengers, I guess you're talking about the first mission, and this one doesn't allow you to have passengers

2016-11-02 19:53:13

Hey chaps, I did figure out the thing.And just to answer to people who ask me to wait, I am from Serbia and therefore I can understand a good 30 per cent of the Czeck and Slovak languages. So that's wy I didn't wait. Now a very practical one and then I will try to answer as much as I can then to ask. When you are in a free flight and you park the aircraft, nothing happens, the game doesn't end. Should it be like that or I am doing something wrong? I have the imression that I can refuel there and just continue... Is it so?
Best!
          Miloš

2016-11-02 19:57:10

Yep, it is quite normal, this is a free flight, so you can go wherever you wish from your destination. You can press f4 to get back to the main menu

2016-11-02 22:50:44

Thanks, I figured the f4 thing too... I did the first mission, but as soon as I start the second one, the thing explodes as soon as I press enter to start the mission... Obviously a bug. Can it somehow be solved? Is there something to do to pass it?
Thnaks to everybody!
Best,
          Miloš

2016-11-02 23:52:01

Hi. Yes. You can solve it. You need to put the tasks file provided by the dev on the page 3 if I am right. I had this question and he sent me to the right post, but can't remember exactly now which. Try to browse at the page 2 or three. You need to copy the content of that file in the tasks file from the installed game.

2016-11-03 11:11:31

Hi i got this error msg when i start mission mode.. There was an error during the execution of this program.
The application might become unstable and even useless.
It's recommended that you save your work and close this application.

'00:00:00' is not a valid time. HOw to solve it please

2016-11-03 16:11:16

hi. what's the third mission? I mean where I must go

2016-11-03 17:17:49

It tells you. Read the mission carefully

2016-11-04 00:29:01

Hello, I just forgot if it was šumpor or Lucenac (or something like that) in the third mission, but it will tell you something similar in the mission itself.
What bothers me, however, although I said that I am not going to ask anymore, is something that has to do with the passengers. I am at the mission where it asks me to carry 45 passengers if I understand it well. So first I somehow took all those passengers, although the number happens at randomm. But whatever I do, when I land, I get the message "nepovolni broj" which I freely interpret, basing on my language knowledge and slovic origins, imeans that te number of the passengers is not the one required. How to make all the necessary passengers board the plane?
Thanks to everybody in advance, and best regards!

2016-11-04 12:48:15

Rio_unesa wrote:

Hi i got this error msg when i start mission mode.. There was an error during the execution of this program.
The application might become unstable and even useless.
It's recommended that you save your work and close this application.

'00:00:00' is not a valid time. HOw to solve it please

Pleas guys I need advice how to solve that problem. I wanna play this game :d

2016-11-04 14:50:46

hi.

I don't understand what the mission wants.

Mike, now you try a long flight and a little bigger plane.You will fly EmbraerLegacy600.Do not be intimidated, it's only 13 local aircraft.Take off the aerodrome BolerázSlovakiaand fly into the shaving.The route is a few kilometres longer,so you try crossingthe airspace of other airports.Whatever you're doing.

2016-11-04 15:04:14

Hi. The idea is to fly from the aerodrome to the Olek airport or something like that.

2016-11-04 15:44:14

Hey Mike,
Before trying to find the airport you want to go to, try pressing shift+a. A menu will appear. The third option, called cil, is the airport you should go to.
I am currently in the mission 6 and I always do something wrong. If I have or don't have assengers, when I go to the airport that I  am asked to go to, at the end I get the txt file with the message saying "nepovolen broj boardovanih sustujećih" or something like that (I don't have the slovak keyboard and I don't know the language, but basing it on the fact that my native language is some 30 per cent similar I assume that it means that the number of passengers is wrong). What am I doing wrong there?
Best!

2016-11-09 02:59:21 (edited by Rio_unesa 2016-11-09 08:27:48)

Hi all, I have some question.
1. How can we play aircraft from category 2 and 3 in free flight?
2. did eurofly not working in windows 10 enterprise, I have windows 10 enterprise anyversery and program always said 00:00:00 is not valit time when I enter taks mode and free flight
3. How can I copy my progress to other pc, wich file should I copy?
Thanks before :d

2016-11-09 13:05:39

Hi all! Is there a way to redo a mission? When I try to complete the mission 8 it tells me i have passengers onboard. But in my airplain it says I don't have any! How to redo a mission completely? Because I've landed in a wrong airport and when i relaunch the mission i start it from that wrong airport. Thanks for your help!

Claudio

2016-11-09 14:57:24

Hi. To reset the mission, press shift f4.