2016-07-29 02:06:21

You want mush, not mush-z. Mush-z is just mush with all the things you need for altereaon. As for my feedback of rift, the following may prove useful. I used it to go over to my factory to work on it some along with other things I wanted to do within that sector and then I went back to earth. One thing I notices is that if you go from sector 05 to earth in sector 01, I have found that my ship did a rift jump trice. It first jumped to star command, and then it jumped to earth. It would had been quicker for me to warp from star command to earth. Are there beacon stations in each sector? Other than the double jumps, it is proving to be more interesting.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-07-29 02:47:41

Hi there. If you just do plan earth, rather than plan 1, it will take you directly to earth.

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello players! I bring you, showers! these are to wash yourselves in and keep yourself clean. They come in variuos shapes and sizes, along with soap, shampoo, conditioner sponges and much more. They can be found on harmonia in the store named you stink. Because there are quite a few commands, i have also made a showres help file. Showers are also how you clean makeup off yourself. Enjoy

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-29 12:15:01 (edited by cw 2016-07-29 13:05:37)

Thanks for that bit of info. I will go try that to see how well it works.
Edit
I went to sector 05 to do some stuff around my factory. Then I moved to 45 45 45, and typed jump earth. The ship first made the jump to star command and then it jumped again to earth. Not exzackly directly to earth from what I can see and both are in the same sector...

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-07-29 15:40:22

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello  folks! As requested, we now have an ignore feature for ignoring those people who you find irritating. When you ignore someone it ignores them on all in character channels and the out of character channel. You can ignore, unignore and view your ignore list all with the ignore command. Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-29 17:13:33

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! We've done away with the bog standard Transport vehicle name rubbish, I give you: customizable vehicle types! After confirming you wish to buy the item, you can enter a type. This can be anything from BMW, to astin martin, to ford, the only thing we ask, to keep it all IC, is you do not, *do not!* give specific models. I.e, The bmw beep beep is fine, but the jaguar xj beep beep is not.
Go ride like the rich kids!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-29 19:42:55

so with that being said, just ware would i fine mush client.   thanks.

2016-07-29 21:21:59

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! I bring you a new activity. To help with the grind between 150 to 400, I bring you... Planetoid grabbing! In this activity it is your job to take a planetoid grabbing vehicle out to a planetoid and collect ice and core samples from it for research back at home. There is of course a help file with back story on this, and it gives some wonder cash payouts along with a pretty decent point payout too! Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-29 22:36:34

Hi.
Well I am loving cosmic rage! It seems like the more I play it the better it gets. And I love the vipmud soundpack. It's the first time I've used a soundpack to play a mud besides mush-z.
I'm curious how do you make a mud? I don't spacifically mean something like cosmic rage just building muds in general. Are there toolkits or a language focused on making muds? I would just google it although I'm not sure what to google. Thanks.
@Musical Professor, google mushclient and install it, it's quick and easy.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2016-07-30 00:00:14

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! To add that little more bit of realism, clothing takes damage now over time while you are wearing it. To prevent it from eventually decaying away, you need to type repair and then the clothings name, otherwise you could be left feeling rather... chilly! It takes, in total, 2 days and 2 hours for clothing to decay away so you may want to repair each item of clothing at least once per day. I hope you enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-07-30 19:49:40

hello folks! because we're awesome, and swaggy, and tagged with swag and... ahem! What I mean to say is, you can now here peoples accent on comms. So you know how on our public channels, you have ryuchi chitters and cy-larkan drones and dragon growls, well they now come through on comms to. What is more, you can also emote over comms too! That's right! using the *emote* method like on public channels. So: tr nathan *through the sounds of clapping* you're the best Would show up as: Bob to you through the sound of clapping, you're the best. Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-01 15:20:36

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! I bring you yet another starship weapon, this one, the railgun! What the weapon does: Using extreme amounts of power it heats up two metal rails, it then aligns a tritanium ball, or slug, on these tracks and fires it out at extreme high speeds. Like the lightning lasers, this weapon hits multiple targets at once within a 50 galactic unit radius of the targetting coordinates. It hits with 150k damage and is pretty much a one fire boomage. However, when the railgun is used, it generates a heat signature. Over time this heat signiture will rise which can cause your cloak to be taken offline as nothing can hide heat signitures. If the heat signiture gets too high, the rails will warp which will cause a huge amount of destruction to your ship, effectively blowing it into very small tritanium pieces. You can however counteract this. using the cooldown command you can use water from comets to cool your systems down. Yiu can craft the module for the railguns using blueprints, and you can either craft, or buy, the ammunition for it. I hope you enjoy"

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-02 00:20:09

hi guys
if in doubt turn it off then on again
cosmic rage is back up!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-02 00:40:20

Hello Dardar.
Can you please purge my character Logan Ford so I can create a new one? But I still want to keep my account if that's possible. If you wouldn't mind I won't ask for this again. I messed up and I want to get a new start. Thank you!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2016-08-02 14:15:18

SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! Yet another piece of awesome code from Nathan Tech on cosmic Rage for you. You may now expand your vehicles! You can have 10 custom described, custom named rooms in your vehicle. That's 9 average rooms plus the cockpit. There is natrually a help file for the commands. Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-02 15:19:43

hi there guitarman
if you log in on logan and assist, we'll see what we can do.

Some more changes:
added the swallow IC social SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
rejoice! if your bay becomes full up of one mineral type in a planetoid, the gear will carry on, but select other minerals! SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
all weapons can be custom described now SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
added the following new weapons: laser axe, laser catana, laser hammer automatic laser rifle, plasma rifle, laser handcannon SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
when you tell the computer to power on or off, you no longer tap at buttons SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
the computer can now tell you the date and time if you ask it SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
there is a new option you can toggle. if allowed, you will see when people look at you SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
the safety command now shows how many spray bottles and fire extinguishers are onboard the ship SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
added the fdescribe command to redescribe your outside factory SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
added two new stores to maraquda SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-02 21:09:05

[announcement] from Science officer James Linumberry: hello folks! Because we care what our players want, and because cosmic rage is a truely unique mud, we've done away with the generic iris scanner, finger print scanner, all that rubbish is gone! I give you.... ... ... ... Custom biometric scanners! Upon installing your biometric scanner you will be asked what part of the body it scans, and then be asked what custom messages you want the player, and the other people, to see! Hope you enjoy!

also:

sector comms can be used in weapon rooms too now SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
rejoice! you can now type sort in your cargo bay to have all mineral and acid tanks in alphaetical order SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
our slogon, which is: cosmic rage, because we care about you. is now on our logon screen SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
rejoice! you can now filter debris  by how many items are in them with the dfilter command SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
you can now have 60 rooms at the factory class  SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
trying to go through a go exit of a factory or starship that you do not own gets a hilarious response now SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith
if your factory is public, people can go through your go exits. same for starships. type public in a cr for starships to toggle public access SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-03 00:34:31

[announcement] from Science officer James Linumberry: good evening players! I bring you... Nebula harvesting! In this very thrilling activity you get the chance to enter nebula fields in order to harvest cloudlets. Cloudlets are of course small clouds of gas that would eventually form stars, should some nasty player not come and harvest it. The difference between this and other gas harvesting activities are: 1. there is an upgrade module that gives you 150 gas per scoop, 2. The clouds are a lot bigger, 3. there are a lot more enemies! enjoy! Another activity coming soon!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-03 01:25:14

[announcement] from Science officer James Linumberry: hello folks! You know that other activity? Well, here it is. Gas compression! using the new compression chambers that you can build in factories, it is now possible to make warp crystals that give you 250k fuel per load! That's right, a full tank of warp fuel! You could make them for yourself, or sell them in your player run stores. There is quite obviously a help file on this too!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-03 12:13:09 (edited by Dakonna 2016-08-03 12:13:47)

i have discovered that this moo is based off of the kosmos database, even though nathan stated that it was not. A friend of mine, whosen ame I will not say at the present time, tracebacked when he entered his account password. When he typed assist, it told him that it didn't understand that and possible commands were welcome, connect, request, who, and other things like that. That is a kosmos prompt. He then typed version, and it stated that this moo was running version  1.8.2g4r1 and then something about lamda moo. databases, which is what that kosmos version uses.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-08-03 13:45:56

hi there
It is true that assist is not recognised on the log on screen. That, you could argue is an oversite on my part.
For your informmation, we are running Gamma-Moo servers, on the Lambda core database.
Those prompts may well be the Cosmos database commands, I honestly don't know, having never seen that particular DB.
However, for the benefet of those who do not wish to go on rumour, the version command outputs the following:
"The MOO is currently running version 1.8.2g4r1 of the LambdaMOO server code."

Allow me to explain this out for those of us who have not used moo:
"1.8.2g4r1" is the server version, Gamma-moo is the type
Furthermore, If you would care to download lambda-core, available by simply typing lambda-core db into google, you would find that actually, mister con, they are the stand commands for logging on in that version too.
I am sorry that your friend got a traceback, and if you email us we will help him get into his account.
I hope that this overwelming and blindingly obvious evidence concludes to you that actually, unlike some, we are a true, ground up moo.
Thank you for reading, and have a pleasant day.
Nate

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-03 19:58:35

SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks. Bringing you yet another weapon, the molecular disrupters! Designed to go through shields, these weapons can do upto 2000 damage per smack and take a mear 6 seconds to fire! There is of course a blueprint for making the modules, and the command to fire them is md.enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-04 01:16:32

[announcement] from Science officer James Linumberry: good evening folks! I am proud to bring you, vending machines! Available from harmonia, these awesome little pieces of tech can be custom bolted anywhere you like. You can then @Add and @remove food and rinks from them and use the menu to get food or drinks out! These can be used along side cafes, or completely separate from them. They are completely customizable, right down to the description of the machine. Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-04 02:24:07

[announcement] from Science officer James Linumberry: hello folks! I'm proud to bring you our new realistic starship combat system! In this new system, the following things have changed: 1. If you lock onto an enemy, after it has moved 20 galactic units,, it will detect you, making cloak useless! why is the G U thing important? because fighters, for example, move slower than warships. so take out the big ones first! They only detect you if you lock onto them though. 2. If you get locked onto by an enemy, then cloak, if you do not move, it will still be able to shoot at you. Enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-05 00:09:24

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: good evening folks! Factory rankings are finally here. This ranking system gives you the opportunity to expand your factory beyond the standard 60 rooms, into large factories, starbases, mini space stations, space stations, and artificial planets! There is a help file with the required command and of course, requirements for each ranking, and I hope you enjoy!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!

2016-08-05 04:01:43

[announcement] from SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: good evening folks! I bring you, cocktails! It is now possible to make your own custom cocktails out of the drinks you buy from within cafes, lounges, bars where ever. By typing the command cocktail, you will be asked to enter the name of the cocktail. The game will then ask you to enter the names of your drinks. When done, you will make the cocktail! In the description of the cocktail it shows what drinks are in it. I hope you enjoy mixing odd cocktails as much as I did. Plus, naturally, seeing how we have player run cafes, with your own custom drinks, along with vending machines and their custom items, you potentially could make  a completely custom, completely random cocktail! Enjoy and have fun. Oh and one last thing, if you make it with an alcoholic drink, the cocktail will be alcoholic too! but if you don't, it wont either. Have fun!

Nathan Smith
It's not disability
It's ability!