2015-01-19 22:14:29

Yep! I haven't figured anything out regarding additional weapons yet, so I'm hoping to figure that out soon... other than that, this guide is awesome. I just wish now there was somewhere for story translations. Af for learning about the Sengoku Era in Japanese history, since you aren't planning a research paper... wikipedia is a great place for facts and things. Also, Canebridge university published a history of Japan all the way from Ancient to the end of the meiji era in the 1800s, so that may also be interesting to read. Do make sure you post recordings if you can.. I don't want to be the only one! hahaha.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-01-20 14:11:00

hi all
resident evil remaster
is accessible?
thanks

2015-01-20 16:38:25

I think no, it's not playable at all.
the only resident evil game that is playable is resident evil 6 and resident evil the darkside chronicles.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-01-20 21:14:39

hi hanif
resident evil the darkside chronicle is for pc?

2015-01-21 16:18:22

no, it's for wii and ps3.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2015-01-22 05:19:21 (edited by stirlock 2015-01-22 05:21:56)

OK, so I just started playing this. Any tips for, well, not dying so quickly? I'm loving this game though. Wonder if there's a difficulty option? Talking about SW4/sengoku musou 4 btw.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-01-22 07:03:58

Which legend did you start with? The difficulty option is right when after you choose the battle you play. and as for not dying so quickly, switch regularly between both characters, and make sure not to just stand in one spot and slash away. Stay moving, block, and use your triangle hyper attacks to take out large groups of enemies.

2015-01-22 14:55:29

hi everyone.
I'm back to the watchman game and I finally made it to chapter 2.
the problem that I'm having right now is when warshack lift the gate, I kill those enemies.
and when I walk forward, he says made it! the room runners is up ahead.
then the boss or the enemies, I'm not sure, hit me with a pipe for a big amounts of damage.
how to kill those bikers?

2015-01-22 18:28:17

update!
now I am at chapter 3, trying to find the people in the amusement park to lead me to the underboss.
I think this chapter is the end of part 1, going to get part 2 and will finish it.
but note, I use some sighted help in chapter 1, started from getting to cell block C until the first part of chapter 2. this game is, well, 100 percent playable, at least for me.
you have a camera helper, similar in dead space or NG3.
but sometime when you press the key, you don't turn, you must go either a bit to the left or to the right, then you can use it and keep going forward until you reach an objective.
in surtain situation, you'll have to interact with doors, activate levers, climb ladders(not a platforming, the character climbs automatically), pull off switch and jump off gaps(again, press the use button and your characters will jump).
there are also character's spesific action, such as the ability to grab or lift something up(night owl) and picking up weapons(rorshock).
this game has a really crazy combo that you can unleash to your enemies, special moves, and a special combat ability such as rorshock's rage mode(when it is activated, rorshock will do an instant kill to his opponent), and electrify owl suits(night owl).
this game is available on PSN, XBLA or steam.
if you are beat-em-up fans get it, and start killing your villins.

2015-01-22 21:18:07

Well, I played it and didn't finished the first part, i only beaten the second one. Need to return to thisgame.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-01-22 22:19:11

I just beat the first battle of the takeda chapter. Very cool.

2015-01-22 23:41:04

seal, actually part 1 is much longer than part 2.
I'm still at chapter 3, and I'm figuring out how to kill the enemies before night owl dies.
Still going to find gimic to let rorscach and night owl to the underbosses amusement park.

2015-01-23 06:15:39

an update, I'm just nearing the end of chapter 3, it's getting warmer because the enemies is a lot harder.

2015-01-23 06:37:22

Here's another recording. This game has me hooked... and I'm not going to unhook any time soon. lol This is another battle with Hanzo Hatori, and levelled up as he is in this battle he is chaos on two legs with a sword. The other character, Ina, uses a combination of a sword and bow... and I'm not a big fan of this style. I died during this battle so didn't finish it, and while she's fun to play with as a character, I think I'll be spending a lot of time upgrading her. hahaha.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/339 … gahara.mp3

2015-01-23 17:22:33

How does that work? Leveling characters I mean. Also, do you have to set the difficulty everytime you enter a chapter or does it stay the same?

2015-01-23 19:00:39

Is this Samurai Warriors have English dubbing, by any chance?

2015-01-23 19:58:34

Orin, unfortunately not. This I realize makes it a huge turnoff for some people... and to be honest even as someone who knows a lot of Japanese, I'd like a dub if nothing else just so I can confirm what I'm hearing.

Stirlock, levelling characters is just through kills and completing story objectives and it eventually happens. You'll start noticing as you experiment with different combos and strings of attacks that they either do more damage, or have longer combos and strings. Many characters at the end of some stages if you've done a lot of objectives or killed a lot, and I mean a lot... they get a speed boost which is temporary, and with some characters like Hanzo, Ina and naotora who are already fast to begin with, it turns them into a war machine. lol

2015-01-24 00:31:56

Yeah, I noticed the speed boost thing, which is really nice. I moved on to the oda chapter for now and am on part for of that. The stages take a long time, but the level of satisfaction you get from beating one is really awesome.

2015-01-24 00:36:32

Exactly. and this is just on the normal dificulty... I'll probably play on harder difficulties once I've levelled up more characters. It makes it even better that I can understand some of the story... but too bad a lot of it is disjointed. Wish there was a translation for that available... dang subtitles. lol

2015-01-24 00:41:06

Haha about the only thing I can understand from the story is "nobunaga sama.' :d I really need to start trying to learn japanese again.

2015-01-24 00:41:27

hi.
for anyone who has played watchmen, now I finally get to chapter 4.
the problem that I've encountered now is after killing the merks, I don't know how to open the floodgate.

2015-01-24 00:43:07

Hahahaha. Yeah, well, the names are some of the easiest to understand. My one beef about this game is that it isn't as chalk full of gimics as Dynasty warriors, but it balances itself out by requiring you to play more methodically and mix defense with offense, especially on harder difficulties. Still working on how to switch weapons.

2015-01-24 15:40:14

hi, is king of fighters 13 accessible?

2015-01-24 21:44:22

Yes, very much so... though the actual story mode is all text, sadly.

2015-01-25 10:28:08

Halfway through the third story campaign I've played... and still loving Samurai Warriors 4! Character differences and playstyles have really started shining. big_smile