2015-01-28 23:12:46

Is that the fifth battle? Yeah I had a hard time with that one as well. I think that's why I thought that was the last one initially until I checked.
Also, beat the sanada chapter, and now halfway through the chugoku chapter I believe, the one with the father and son. Still loving this game.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-01-28 23:49:32

Yeah, that would be the fifth one, and seemingly a critical point in the story... where a lot of Nobunaga's followers start questioning how ruthless he is.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-01-29 01:33:35

I really wish I could get a good translation, I really have no idea what's going on in the storylines heh.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-01-29 07:06:15

Well, the let's play I posted earlier gives some clue. It isn't a word by word account, but it's better than nothing... at least a little. lol

2015-02-03 03:48:30

Has anyone played Bastion or Transistor?
I heard about them in a podcast and look very interesting.

2015-02-03 07:38:18

hi, I don't think those are playable, since there are action RPG game, and there are no feature that will turn you to the right direction.
and also, for anyone who has played part 1 of the watchmen game, can anyone help me with the underboss fight?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-02-03 12:54:58

The bastion ha a lot of places where you can fall down, transistor is ofcourse 3d with a combat which concentrates on pausing the fight and targeting fe enemies or targeting their specific and unpausing to autoattack these parts. Really not possible to play.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-02-03 14:03:01

hi, has anyone played life is strange? I'm currently testing it out right now, hope it will be playable.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2015-02-04 06:12:48

I heard a gameplay of the game "Life is strange". It looks very interesting, but I have some questions:
How do you know which options are in the screen?
Do you can change of option using the keyboard or a controller?

2015-02-04 07:22:47

don't know, I think you need to memmorise the menus, but I think it's impossible to do so.
in this game, do you have to explore the area or is it only just choices?

2015-02-04 08:19:34

you also have to explore the areas and take pictures.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2015-02-04 11:39:21

any fighting parts in the game?
and for anyone who is 2D fighter fans, dengeki bunko: fighting climax will be released on north america at the second quarter of 2015 on the PS3 and at may on the vita.

2015-02-04 13:50:28

Hello,
Just a heads up that Mortal Kombat X can now be prepurchased on Steam. However, the premium edition which comes with something called kombat pack, costs 53 pounds. I don't know what the american version of Steam is charging. The game will apparently unlock on April 14. Unlock basically means will be able to be downloaded.

2015-02-04 20:06:24

Dengeki Bunko will be released in NA the second part of 2015, or if people want to play it now, they can simply buy it online through the Japanese psn with a Japanese account. If you're blind it won't likely make a difference, since there likely will be no dub and menu translations are easy to find.

2015-02-04 21:07:31 (edited by Ruhan 2015-02-04 21:20:51)

Can someone recommend me a rpg open world game?
Do not need to be fully playable. I want a game to play like GTA, just to spend the time.
I think in Skyrim.

2015-02-05 06:22:05

if you want an open world RPG, you can try justice league heroes, lightning returns: final phantasy XIII and odin sphere.
This 2 games are not fully playable, but odin sphere is your best choice, but the music in the game is very loud, and  sometimes it's getting hard to hear what's happening in the game, and the game has many things to do, including alchemy, cooking, and some more.
I am now at chapter 2 of the first book, and right now I am struggling to fight the mini boss, it's really hard to kill because it can do a move that will poison you.

2015-02-09 08:08:50

bringing the topic back from the grave.
I've discovered something that is 100 percent playable.
it's an old game for the ps2, the title is mobile suit gundam: encounters in space.
this is a mech-based fighter in which you must control your mobile suit and battle enemies and bosses.
the game takes place during the universal century 0079, where two teams, the federation and the republic of zeon, is at war.
what makes the game extremely playable is, you have the ability to auto lock on to your enemies, and also this game have only 5 percent of exploration, but the exploration is not too hard, it's only a small map, usually happens if you want to chase the running mobile suit. the game is more focused on fighting and anime-based cutscenes.
I've completed the first mission of the story, the white base.
there are only 4 story mission to go to complete the whole game.

2015-02-09 09:35:44

Cool! It sounds very similar to Gundam Extreme Vs, which is a similar style of game for the ps3.

2015-02-09 13:00:08

Cool Is Gundam Extreme Vs playable?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-02-09 13:06:06

Odin sphere? well, pretty hard. I completed first book of Gwendolyn amd I'm playing as Cornelius now.

Problem is, you NEED to know what to do exactly. Alchemy or cooking is nearly inpossible and this is where I cheated to pass it.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-02-09 13:50:53

Hello all,
An update regarding mortal kombat x for those not in the loop, and something else I just discovered.
We've got some characters coming, reptile, kung lao, kitana and ermac.
Regarding the thing I've discovered, is news on the faction war mode. If anyone has a wbid (the thing that could be used in Injustice to unlock skins and things) then you are all set. If not, and you still want to participate in this, you just need to make an ID. This is very easy to do, if you go to the injustice site and click register, you can make one on the web with no captcha required or anything silly like that. You don't even need to activate your account with a link which I think is pretty hilarious.

2015-02-11 02:35:41

Can someone help me with QTEs in the Ninja Gaiden 3?
Is there a walkthrough in the internet to help me with that parts?

2015-02-11 05:55:04

slj, I posted a recording of gundam extreme vs a while ago, and yes it is indeed playable. Takes a while to get used to all the sounds of explosions and gunfire, but once you do it's very playable.

2015-02-11 08:18:41

actually I've realise that thorrow bread, ace pilot and VS missions is actually not another story, however it's an aditional missions that you must complete if you want to unlock more movies, characters, and other items.
the main story mode is the white base, in which you will follow the journey of amurro ray to take down captain shar and his rival, lala.

2015-02-11 10:07:50

Thanks Assault_freak. I think I'll grab the game and give it a try.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen