2016-12-14 16:46:21

I can't find some of the elements in the card battles consistent, and looking for an answer that makes sence.
When beginning a battle, how is my starting type decided?
When trying to change my type, how are the changable types decided?
At the very beginning of the game, I had limited amount of cards, so didn't notice that. These two factors seem to be just random. But if I am for example a flying type, only the grass type seems to be available for me everytime, so there must be solid conditions for these. I'm totally confused.
Can anyone know the rules around here?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2016-12-14 21:54:37

I'm not sure if anyone has let you know, but if your internet connection goes down and you do search for the server list, the game will crash.

2016-12-15 02:27:43

Yo, can you give a link to CP's Skype group?

2016-12-15 02:38:49

Hi guys, I wonder why isn't this working?
I tried to forward the port, 2500, like this.
I allowed individual applications.
I forwarded the range from 2500 to 2500, and selected UDP as the port type.
As the type of application, I selected direct x game direct play or something to that affect.
I also did this for my computer individually.
I'm using a 2wire at&t router.
However, people still cannot connect to my server. What am I doing wrong?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-12-16 11:42:39

Ican not find the 6turn battlemode

2016-12-16 19:12:49

Hay. To whomever does the music for crazy party, I have a few music files that are updates of the ones found in the game.
Due to someone else putting the music files somewhere else on this forum, my new files have the exact same names as the ones already in the game, so you'd just have to replace and enjoy.
Would you be interested in me sending these files to you?
I can put them on tinyupload or something, as the zip file is only about 2 mb...
Later!

2016-12-18 01:55:26

this stupid desert pissing me off! i'm trying to unlock the desert express game and i'm having problems with the lights, this game is 99% luck i sware to f***ing god! come on! the i'm driving slow and almost passt the light when bang! it changes to red! i hate this game but i want to unlock it! any tips because i'm done!

2016-12-18 03:56:32

How come my deck of cards from a gym I already defeated continue to all play as not very effective?
I've defeated the grass gym 5 times, still the cards are "not very effective" when I use them to battle say the bug gym, only dealing I don't know, at most 10 damage and that's with the most powerful grass cards.
Is this random, or... what needs to be done to make me better efficient at using these cards? Again I've beat the gym 5 times

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-12-18 04:01:36

It's saying about type effectiveness, not it's power.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2016-12-19 14:38:02

You need to beat the ground cancel djim or something like that to get the 6 turns battle mode. And answering to another person... Your power against some djims doesn't depend of how many times you've got the current type you're trying to pass: you only are collecting cards, but the effect depends of the type you'll battle with. As I know it follows the pokemon thing, so for example, grass type is very effective against the ground one, but too weak against bugs.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-12-19 16:55:18

Hello.

The beta46 is available. Thanks to the contributors!

The main changes since the beta44:
- New world between the heights and the darkness.
- About 10 new battle cards.
- In a battle, the allies are not in the target list, except if you maintains the shift key when you select the card.
- To finish a battle, it's now not necessary to kill the allies.
- By pressing C in a battle, you can see the teams and the ranking.
- The score of the teams can be the average score.
- The automatic teams are now random.
- The server can disable and enable the chat and the team switch by pressing ctrl+f3.
- It's possible to save the sound settings in the options.
- You can copy the current text by pressing ctrl+space.
- Other minor changes, like 2 new micro-games and bug fixes.

You can download this version on the website: http://pragmapragma.free.fr/crazy-party/en/

2016-12-19 17:21:34

Hi,

Thanks for the update, this is awesome. I do have one question though:
Every update, there seems to be new cards for the battle mode. How can I get these cards without starting over from the normal gym again? I have to keep starting over to get all the battle cards, can you make it so we can aquire the cards we don't have yet by playing the certain gyms with the new cards? So, we don't have to erase our saved game files, and start over from scratch?
What are the new cards anyways?
Thanks so much for the update, this game is great.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-12-19 18:01:57

@staindaddict
, go and beat the grand council, you can get any cards you don't have from defeating them.

I'm in a bit of a quandry, since I have gone back to my parents' for christmas and forgot to bring my sauvgard file back with me.
While I do have crazy party on this laptop, it's not got all the new unlocks I made and especially some of my decs or battlecards, so now I don't know what to do big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-12-19 18:12:36

AH, thanks Dark. I haven't made it to the grand counsel yet, but I'm assuming that's the last battle?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-12-19 18:19:25

Yep, the grand council is the last battle. Once you defeat them you can get 10 cards of any type you don't currently have. The ony thing is the grand council is composed of six random opponents from all the gyms, so it's a good way to perfect decs that can beat even opponents they're weak against, i was quite pleased when my grass dec made it through comparatively easily.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-12-19 18:20:12

Hey Pragma. Wanted to toss in an idea.
I'd love love love to see a few new boards. Hope this can eventually happen.
Also. Related to Crazy Party. I'm doing a play through of it on my youtube channel.
http://youtube.com/liamerven

Liam

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2016-12-19 21:16:06 (edited by Luciana 2016-12-20 04:48:48)

Awsome, thanks for the update! Here the happyness comes, we don't need to kill our team mates! big_smile It was a pain for me you know.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-12-19 22:40:51

hi all i have beta 41 as an exjracted folder how can i have this new version yet preserve where i have go too in adventure mode?

2016-12-20 03:25:07

Copy your sauvegarde  file from the extracked beta 41 folder and paste it into the extracked beta 46 folder.

2016-12-21 09:44:02

Ugh. This is the first time in this game that I have been truly stumped. Second if you count the volcano world and its 2d maize. Third if you count the intellectual world... but this one has me stumped for a very different reason. I have no clue what I'm even remotely supposed to do to evade the obstacles.
Where I am stuck at is the Polar Bear Hunt stage of the new Ice World. The instructions are not very helpful. I am supposed to walk on floating blocks of ice in a side scrolling level. I have not found ways to go up and down, which isn't very good since I am in a direct path with the polar bears. If I have to guess, I'd say I'm supposed to somehow use the ice to walk back and forth, similar to how I would climb the mountains in the heights world... but I have yet to be able to do that. The ice seems to move around too, maybe because it's floating. IF this is some cryptic timing pattern, I have no clue how I'm supposed to deduce it, since if I die I am returned to the starting point. The F key or other Crazy party keys dont' do anything here either.
Any hints on what I should be doing? They are greatly appreciated!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2016-12-21 14:03:08

@Raygrote, There are in fact ways to go up and down. Notice that you often end up swimming in water, you might even hear some of those bubbles you can use to breathe underwater. You can usually swim under the polar bears, however they can swim too and will dive down if they find you. Unfortunately, there are once again walls underwater as well so you will have to dive up eventually. I haven't really found a good way to beat that game, because the polar bears only move very slightly slower than you do. And especially if you get walled in, you have no chance. Add to that the fact that there doesn't seem to be any way to tell where you can surface and where your way up is blocked, and this game is hard almost to the point of being annoying for me. But, it can be done. I've even unlocked it, it just isn't very likely. I have no idea if the floating pieces of ice actually move or not, but staying at the surface is a pretty sure way to get yourself devoured so I usually don't bother.
The game after that where you're being pursued by a bear and needing to catch fish to maintain your energy is another really annoying one. There often don't even seem to be enough fish to catch, so that the bear will eventually catch up. You can't really move left or right very much either, because that likewise gets you killed more often than not. People suggested waiting a few moments to be able to catch passing fish, but that also tends to mean that you will become bear food. It seems you have to get lucky and find at least a few big fish right in front of you in the first watery area, or you most likely won't make it. And I have gotten 20 points on that game too, but for me at least its very, very unlikely. So I'm not sure if there's some special trick to it, because I need to get past that game again to unlock that frozen manor thing, but... Yes, these games definitely seem to be a lot harder than the ones in other worlds.

2016-12-21 18:00:32

Can't be sure but, I saw there just a bunch of fish, and made this game to 20 from the first time. If I'll try to explor this world again hope I'll make this one as I did. And I hate the game about polar bears where you sometimes have to dive, really I hate this big_smile   But, today while reading your posts I've got how to pass it. I didn't know there you can pass it almost without diving, the description is quite strange..  Anyway, this is a good gift for new year, so thanks again!

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-12-22 18:49:51

hello I have a problem. I created 12 decks, now i am creating the next decks, at first i click generate the reference file of fight cards.
Later i chooose card which i want to use, and this file i copy to folder deck, but in this generate file, i haven't all cards, for example i had 18 water cards, but when i go in manage the decks, i saw 24 water cards. I had to created water deck in manage the decks, and go to option and clicked the generate file of fighting cards. What can I do it, when i want to fast all cards in 1 file? and what can i delete all cards with deck in manage the decks?

2016-12-24 15:22:16

We need a losers.txt file that prevents people from joining our servers. if they are in the list. There's this person who cheated to give himself 1000 points who'd be the first one I'd put in my list. There's also no way to kick people out right now, which sucks, unless they go inactive.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-12-26 16:27:40

Hi,

I have three questions:
1. What is six turns battle mode that I can unlock with 20 gems?
2. Is there a way to make more than 12 decks in the manage your deck option? I have a deck for each type, but there's more gyms then I can make decks for, unless there's a way to make more than 12 of them.
3. I'm currently stuck in the game where I need to not get eaten by ants. lol I can't beat it, are there any tips for how I can beat this game? Not the one where you need to make it to the guard tower, but just the one where you n eed to survive as long as possible without getting eaten.
Thanks so much to anyone who answers my questions. I really appreciate it.