In a prequel to the Lunimals game, you will use your puzzle solving skills to maneuver a robot arm to perform various tasks. Place tracks and switches to direct the arm to where you want it to go.
I think everyone will be very happy with the sound work Kai has put together for this game.
Download link (36MB):
Changes from 0.7 to 0.7b
- Fixed a few typos scattered around the game.
- Fixed a bug with the switch when set to "toggle" mode. After raising a lowered piece, the switch would stop working.
- Locked tool exchange tiles were not having their name read, when players encountered them on custom made challenges. That has been fixed.
- When assigning a switch to control another switch, the menu will no longer list itself as an option. It was rather confusing... and so is this sentence.
- Levels 22, 23, and 24 added.
Changes from 0.6d to 0.7
- Correct a game bug that broke level 21, making the switches fail to work. This bug may also have affected some challenge maps.
- Delete is a quick way to clear track.
- L is a quick way to toggle a track piece between being raised or lowered.
- When selecting switches, additional information is now listed, letting you know what the switch is already set to do.
Changes from 0.6c to 0.6d
- Q toggles debugging mode. For an extra bit of help on complex maps, enabling debugging mode causes the game to pause and read out exactly what the arm is doing at each step.
- After failing or winning a level, a file called Summary.txt will be created in your Preludeamals folder. This file will list every action that took place as the arm made its run around the room, and may be helpful in finding where your design went wrong.
Changes from 0.6b to 0.6c
- Levels 19, 20, and 21 added.
- Bugs fixed that were preventing challenge maps from displaying descriptions and victory messages.